Started on: 02-07-2024 04:56 PM
Replies: 39 (366 views)
Last post by: randye on 02-14-2024 08:50 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the title says.
I'm surprised that this hasn't been created already!

Let's start with this presentation from Hillsdale College.

https://imprimis.hillsdale....m_content=jan24&utm_ source=housefile
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, that bill will do nothing to help the border problem. All it is is a way to pump more money to the aristocracy/oligarchy, the merchants of death who are supported by our very own establishment tools. The same guys who will look at you with a straight (so to speak) face and tell you that Biden is in full control of not only his faculties but the nation at large.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Quarantine Zones to quantify the risk of contamination by human borne viral pathogens, you can call them Ellis Islands if you like.
Gigantic admission camps, processing the immigrants, teaching them the law, the language, a minimum of one year to learn how to be American.
From the Texan shore of the Caribbean to California's San Diego beaches, a buffer zone of humanitarian caring and compassion.
' Sure, you can come in, after you learn the laws. We'll test you for cooties and lice, stds ! That seem fair to you ? '
Located near Arizona's limestone deposits, millions of laborers producing limestone flour, a fine powder for pouring Egyptian concrete.
A wonderful future in America, a potentially unlimited horizon of success !
Circular education camps, eight miles in diameter, food, water, shelter, medical facilities, schools, shopping centers, real education, real learning.
Graduating from the admissions camp as an educated new American, knows the law, knows the history and why the Constitution is the law.
Fit for military conscription, service, enthusiastically nationalistic in defense of their new country, gung -ho.
Simply shipping the unvetted to New York is insane, Biden_Joe insane, right ?
A stuttering imbecile, shuffling to his next diddle, unaware of the calamity he's wrought in the nation, irresponsibly denying any blame.
Could Biden_Joe puck it up any worse than what he has done ?
Yes, he could destroy the Constitution ! It may be his intent, treason, actually.
' There are plenty of recommendations on how to get out of trouble cheaply and fast.
Most of them come down to this,
Deny your responsibility. '
~ Lyndon B. Johnson

' Responsibility is a unique concept;
it can only reside and inhere within a single individual.
You may delegate it but it is still with you.
You may share it with others but your portion is not diminished.
You may disclaim it but you cannot divest yourself of it.
Even if you do not recognize it or admit its presence,
you cannot escape it.
If the responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion or ignorance or passing the blame
can shift the burden to someone else. '
~ Admiral H.G. Rickover
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

Quarantine Zones to quantify the risk of contamination by human borne viral pathogens, you can call them Ellis Islands if you like.

Those are farming circles, not quarantine zones. They're round because the irrigation system is a series of roller "trusses" that spin in a circle and irrigate everything within the radius.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Those are farming circles, not quarantine zones. They're round because the irrigation system is a series of roller "trusses" that spin in a circle and irrigate everything within the radius.

Psssst......I think he knows that......
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

' Responsibility is a unique concept;
it can only reside and inhere within a single individual.
You may delegate it but it is still with you.
You may share it with others but your portion is not diminished.
You may disclaim it but you cannot divest yourself of it.
Even if you do not recognize it or admit its presence,
you cannot escape it.
If the responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion or ignorance or passing the blame
can shift the burden to someone else. '
~ Admiral H.G. Rickover

A wise man.

' There are plenty of recommendations on how to get out of trouble cheaply and fast.
Most of them come down to this,
Deny your responsibility. '
~ Lyndon B. Johnson

A miserable SOB.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He had JFK assassinated, to grip power, a monster.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He had JFK assassinated, to grip power, a monster.

Wait...wait...you're missing about 749 words and some pictures.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Yep, that bill will do nothing to help the border problem. All it is is a way to pump more money to the aristocracy/oligarchy, the merchants of death who are supported by our very own establishment tools. The same guys who will look at you with a straight (so to speak) face and tell you that Biden is in full control of not only his faculties but the nation at large.

If the proposed bill had been passed, all it would have done is allowed our President to ignore even more laws. All that bill did was list a volume of border crossers that Biden could have ignored until he's removed from office. Yes, the same bill would have provided resources and money to both Ukraine and Israel but would not have closed down the border which is what over 70% of US citizens want.

I'm glad it didn't pass as a package. It's a shame (on our President) that Conservative are forced to withhold those funds for two our our allies just to get Biden's attention. He already has all the power he needs to secure our southern border, he just refuses to do it.

More border crossers eventually means more voters who will show their appreciation to the party that allowed their entry but, at our expense, both financially and culturally.

------------------
Rams
Learning most of life's lessons the hard way. .
You are only young once but, you can be immature indefinitely.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2024 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2024 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Immigration makes us richer"
Paul Krugman for the New York Times; February 8, 2024.

THIS IS COPY AND PASTE

I recently wrote that contrary to what Donald Trump and those around him believe, immigration makes America stronger and richer. As expected, I received a lot of hostile reaction.

But I’ve just gotten some backup from the Congressional Budget Office, which has marked up its economic projections for the next decade because of unexpectedly high immigration: “C.B.O. now expects the labor force to have 5.2 million more people in 2033 than the agency projected last year. Most of that increase results from additional foreign nationals in C.B.O.’s new population projections.”

That will boost the overall economy by $7 trillion over the next decade, the C.B.O. said, and add $1 trillion to the Treasury.

As the office notes, immigration is especially beneficial to both economic growth and the fiscal outlook because immigrants are more likely than the native-born to be of prime working age.

There are no doubt some Americans who are outraged by the idea of immigrants coming here illegally, although in some cases I doubt their sincerity. But if you think immigration hurts us economically, the budget office begs to disagree.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2024 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Planned immigration and assimilation is good for the country.

Uncontrolled and illegal immigration is an invasion.

Your quoted author is a shill for the DNC.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Your quoted author is a shill for the DNC.

Paul Krugman was on Ronald Reagan's Council of Economic Advisors.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And......?
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And......?

You don't know who Ronal Reagan was?

Maybe you should google him.

*HINT* Not a member of the DNC.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

Condescending much?

I know who they both are, more than likely before you did.

I don't agree with Mr. Krugman's current views.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Condescending much?

No. Your reply indicated that you did not know who Reagan was.

That is the problem with posts that don't say anything. No one knows what they mean.

When you refuse to say anything then you can't complain about how people react.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Son, has it ever occurred to you that many of us, including "olejoedad" are old enough that we actually VOTED FOR Ronald Reagan ....TWICE ?

As much fun as it is watching you make a complete fool of yourself, once in awhile it's worth letting you know just how big of one you are.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
Son, has it ever occurred to you that many of us, including "olejoedad" are old enough that we actually VOTED FOR Ronald Reagan ....TWICE ?

But apparently none of you knew Krugman worked in the Reagan administration like I did.

Seriously, what was I supposed to think olejoedad meant by a post that said nothing but "and?" I pointed out that his "shill for the DNC" actually worked for Reagan and he acted like he had no idea what I was talking about.

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
House Republicans impeach Alejandro Mayorkasove. This is a move in the right direction that probably will not get past the senate.
https://abcnews.go.com/Poli...s/story?id=107158284
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But apparently none of you knew Krugman worked in the Reagan administration like I did.

As important as you think you are, nobody here, including me, reads all of your drivel posts.

I'll happily wager that many of us here also know more about "Prevaricating Paul" Krugman and his pathetic history from our personal experience than you have been able to glean from Google.

Keep on looking foolish.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-13-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seriously, what was I supposed to think olejoedad meant by a post that said nothing but "and?" I pointed out that his "shill for the DNC" actually worked for Reagan and he acted like he had no idea what I was talking about.

Just because he worked in the Reagan administration doesn't mean he isn't a shill for current media and the DNC. He's been writing for the NYT for over twenty years, and in my estimation, has lost touch with most of the people in America who are not in the investor class.

Did you think that my response meant anything other than what in wrote? Apparently you did, and make some very strange assumptions about my knowledge of politics and history.

Think McFly.....

'And' simply meant 'what's your point'.

How old were you when Barry Goldwater addressed the RNC? Did you know who Barry Goldwater was at that time? My interest in politics goes back before then, and I have seen enough of American and International politics to be able to have my own mind about what I support and what I don't.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

'And' simply meant 'what's your point'.

Right. And since you apparently could not figure out what my point was when I informed you that a guy you called a "shill for the DNC" worked for Reagan I had to assume that you did not know who Reagan was.

Anyone who knew who Reagan was would have gotten my point, but you didn't. Instead you had to ask what my point was.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Instead you had to ask what my point was.

That's because, between your constant chest thumping and Leftist bullshit, you generally are bereft of an actual point.

Perhaps a big part of your problem is that you have abused yourself of the mistaken notion that you're smarter and/or more learned than anyone else here.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps a big part of your problem is that you have abused yourself of the mistaken notion that you're smarter and/or more learned than anyone else here.

No. I never say I am smarter than anyone here. Instead I just post facts that prove I am right.

Most of you don't post any facts at all, but just spend all your time on personal insults against me. So let me explain something to you. Your petty personal insults make me laugh. If you ever want to get to me you have to post some facts that prove me wrong.

82-TA just called me out in another thread and posted a link to show that I was wrong when I claimed that democrats had higher IQ than Republicans. I didn't like that. But it actually makes me feel proud when someone like you or willie or olejoedad refuse to address that facts I post and instead try to hide behind childish insults. It proves that you can't refute what I say.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

......It proves that you can't refute what I say.

Your "evidentiary conclusions" are as erroneous as most everything else you post son.

You invite ridicule and insult not because of what you presume others don't know, but from what you say.

You aren't "the big duck" wading around in the shallow pool of your classroom full of children here Skippy.

You're in the "deep end of the experiential pool" and you're a preening young peacock......(and peacocks don't swim well).

82-TA just called me out in another thread and posted a link to show that I was wrong when I claimed that democrats had higher IQ than Republicans.

I didn't like that.

Obviously, that wasn't sufficient warning for you.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your "evidentiary conclusions" are as erroneous as most everything else you post son.

You invite ridicule and insult not because of what you presume others don't know, but from what you say.

You aren't "the big duck" wading around in the shallow pool of your classroom full of children here Skippy.

You're in the "deep end of the experiential pool" and you're a preening young peacock......(and peacocks don't swim well).

Look, instead of just saying "You are wrong" or "You are stupid" why not actually address the issues we are discussing?

I am sorry if I don't agree with you on these issues, but why does it have to all be about personal insults? Instead of taking all the time to insult me why not just point out how I am wrong or what I am wrong about?

Political debates and discussions can be fun. But here it seems like no one wants to debate anything. Instead they seem like they just post stuff so that everyone else can agree with them. It is like they are just begging for confirmation of their beliefs instead of trying to defend them.

Misinformation can be very dangerous. So don't take it personally if I correct you when you post something that is not true. I have nothing personal against you. I just despise misinformation. I despise it when Democrats claim there is no problem at the border. I despise it when Republicans claim Trump is not a proven liar and crook.

SO HOW ABOUT WE ALL STOP WITH THE PERSONAL INSULTS AND JUST DISCUSS THE ISSUES. I don't see any reason to make this all personal.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(snip)

I had to assume ...

(snip)

You do know what is said about making assumptions, right?
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You do know what is said about making assumptions, right?

Exactly. I hate to make assumptions.

But when a person posts a comment that is just one word (and) I am forced to.

THAT IS WHY I AM CONSTANTLY ASKING PEOPLE TO EXPLAIN WHAT THEY MEAN. I hate to make assumptions. And I shouldn't have to if people here would just say what they mean instead of trying to be cryptic or clever or whatever.

I will never understand people who go to the trouble of going to a political forum but refuse to explain what they are saying or defend their position in any way.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I come here to irritate liberals that think they know everything, and back up their claims with politically biased bullsheet.
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I come here to irritate liberals that think they know everything, and back up their claims with politically biased bullsheet.

Here is the deal.

Insulting me and refusing to explain yourself do not irritate me. That type of behavior is actually kind of amusing because it indicates that you can't refute anything I say.

If you want to irritate me then you have to step up your game and start posting something that would prove I am wrong about something.

But please realize that just because your goal is to irritate don't project that behavior on me. I don't want to irritate anyone. I just want to fight against misinformation. It isnot personal with me.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look, instead of just saying "You are wrong" or "You are stupid" why not actually address the issues we are discussing?

1. Because "we" aren't actually discussing anything. Like most Leftists you are completely obstinate and completely wedded to your position(s) no matter how ridiculous, wrong or debunked they are. Nothing anyone says to you here is anything to you but "fuel" to keep going around and around in stupid circles. Leftists like you do not engage in "discussion" to arrive at a mutual understanding or to learn anything. For Leftists like you the singular, childish, goal is always just to believe that you have somehow "won".

2. Because attempting to "discuss" anything with a Leftist is an exercise in pointlessness and frustration. As someone once put it; "Trying pin down a Leftist on any issue is like trying to nail Jello to a tree".

3. Because you're tedious. All Leftoids are tedious. At my age and experience, and that of many others that have deigned to engage you here, the saying; "I've heard it all before" most certainly applies. There is absolutely nothing novel, or engaging, about any of the arguments that you've made here no matter how much you mistakenly think they are.

4. Because, like you did in your prior incarnation as "Fred toast", you have the Leftist habit of attempting re-frame the argument and/or falsely restate the premise, divert, deflect or just lie each and every time you are backed into a factual or rhetorical corner. (See Nos. 1 and 2)

It is fun though watching you expose yourself and self destruct about as fast as you did in your "Fred toast" masquerade.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-14-2024).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As the title says... I'm surprised that this hasn't been created already!

Let's start with this presentation from Hillsdale College.

https://imprim...gining/?utm_

It's worth noting that this link from olejoedad is not another hour-length video presentation, but an article of "middling" length. I'm not going to Read-o-Meter it, but it looks like someone could read through it carefully in about 7 minutes. I don't think it's as much as 10 minutes.

"An Immigration Crisis Beyond Imagining"
Todd Bensman of the Center for Immigration Studies, for Imprimis; January 2024.
https://imprimis.hillsdale....yond-imagining/?utm_

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-14-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1. Because "we" aren't actually discussing anything. Like most Leftists you are completely obstinate and completely wedded to your position(s) no matter how ridiculous, wrong or debunked they are. Nothing anyone says to you here is anything to you but "fuel" to keep going around and around in stupid circles. Leftists like you do not engage in "discussion" to arrive at a mutual understanding or to learn anything. For Leftists like you the singular goal is always just to believe that you have somehow "won".

2. Because attempting to "discuss" anything with a Leftist is an exercise in pointlessness and frustration. As someone once put it; "Trying pin down a Leftist on any issue is like trying to nail Jello to a tree".

3. Because you're tedious. All Leftoids are tedious. At my age and experience, and that of many others that have deigned to engage you here, the saying; "I've heard it all before" most certainly applies. There is absolutely nothing novel, or engaging, about any of the arguments that you've made here no matter how much you mistakenly think they are.

4. Because, like you did in your prior incarnation as "Fred toast", you have the Leftist habit of attempting re-frame the argument and/or falsely restate the premise, divert, deflect or just lie each and every time you are backed into a factual or rhetorical corner. (See Nos. 1 and 2)

It is fun though watching you expose yourself and self destruct about as fast as you did in your "Fred toast" masquerade.

because the cult does not have a policy
like nixon in 68 with the NO PEACE PLAN
like raygun in 80 selling arms to rig the hostage release timing

the rump cult want to rig the 2024 vote by stoping any border fixing plan

and they never want to talk about how THEY CHEAT

SO ALL THE RANDYE CAN DO IS INSULT OTHERS

HAPPY V-DAY FOR VICTORY IN LONG GUYLAND
randye will never want to talk about a 10 point FLIP
OR WHY THE CULT IS GOING TO LOSE
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Democrat Messaging
2021-2023 The border is secure
2024 The border is NOT secure and it is all Trump's fault!

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
vs the standard Gop message fear and hate

borders are not walled as the rump said he would
nor did mexico pay a dime

joe got them to sign in
that was seldom seen before
and now knows who and when from where and why they came

but fear and hate are all the Gop has
as they reject more agents and other stuff at the border
we can't fix ELECTION ISSUES THAT THE RUMP RUNS ON
OR HE HAS NOTHING

BUT A CULT
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

vs the standard Gop message fear and hate

borders are not walled as the rump said he would
nor did mexico pay a dime

joe got them to sign in
that was seldom seen before
and now knows who and when from where and why they came

but fear and hate are all the Gop has
as they reject more agents and other stuff at the border
we can't fix ELECTION ISSUES THAT THE RUMP RUNS ON
OR HE HAS NOTHING

BUT A CULT

No good can come from listening to the voices in your head. They are not really genies and pirates.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

No good can come from listening to the voices in your head. They are not really genies and pirates.

The only "voice" in his head be like:

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13870 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by ray b:

....ALL THE RANDYE CAN DO IS......

randye will never want to.....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page