Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Democrat Leadership is finally figuring out that Conservatives knew something. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Democrat Leadership is finally figuring out that Conservatives knew something. by blackrams
Started on: 11-24-2023 06:53 AM
Replies: 126 (1570 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 12-20-2023 05:25 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2023 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New Poll Highlights Staggering Reversal Of Democrats On Illegal Aliens

https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...9c28f58402adad&ei=36

A recent poll has revealed that 75% of New York Democrats view the migrant crisis as a serious issue, with Mayor Eric Adams expressing concern that the crisis could “destroy” the city.

He urged wealthy individuals to help the city financially and called for more support from Washington, D.C.

“Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to,” Adams said.

“I don’t see an ending to this. I don’t see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City. We’re getting 10,000 migrants a month,” he said in September.

“This is a moment where it’s an all hands-on deck moment,” he said recently.

“The way it goes, New York goes, America goes, but I’m going to need you more than ever to support many of these organizations like PAL, Robin Hood Foundation, and others,” he added.
“A moment where our philanthropic interests must align with some of the gaps and services that we are seeing today.”

The city announced budget cuts, with $1.45 billion spent in fiscal 2023 and nearly $11 billion expected to be spent in 2024 and 2025.

Additionally, Adams has supported noncitizens voting in elections, despite legal challenges to the law.

New York isn't the only "Sanctuary City" finally seeing the light. Some things, some people just have to learn the hard way.

------------------
Rams
Learning most of life's lessons the hard way. .
You are only young once but, you can be immature indefinitely.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-24-2023).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2023 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

New Poll Highlights Staggering Reversal Of Democrats On Illegal Aliens

New York isn't the only "Sanctuary City" finally seeing the light. Some things, some people just have to learn the hard way.

I remember having several conversations with people prior to the 2020 election, and I told these people who'd planned to vote for Biden that Democrat politicians were for Open Borders, and had planned to completely open up the border to illegals. They told me I was crazy and that they'd never do that.

I don't like being right... I really don't, because it means bad things came true.
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2023 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An Algerian immigrant in Ireland stabbed children and their teacher. The people are up in arms.

All of the news is about "radical right wing anti immigration riots in Dublin", there is hardly anything about the peaceful Islamist school stabbing that started it. Sound familiar?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-24-2023).]

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2023 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

An Algerian immigrant in Ireland stabbed children and their teacher. The people are up in arms.

All of the news is about "radical right wing anti immigration riots in Dublin", there is hardly anything about the peaceful Islamist school stabbing that started it. Sound familiar?

When there were riots in France just a few month ago, every story said it started when a police officer killed a teen. The media put the cause front and center when it fits their agenda. They focus on the reaction when it does not.

Kind of like when a Republican does something wrong, that is clear and in the headline. When a Democrat does something wrong it is all about "Republicans pounce", or "Republicans take advantage" with little mention of the Democrat wrong doing. Kind of like when news outlets were finally forced to cover Hunter's laptop, they did not cover the evidence of illegal acts and corruption that was on it. It was all about how Republicans were using it to their political advantage.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2023 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
an others thoughts on the Gop nut-con mess

Dear Republicans: We Tried Your Way and It Does Not Work

'' The 1970s was a pivotal decade, and not just because it saw the end of the Vietnam War, the resignation of Nixon, and the death of both the psychedelic hippie movement and the very political (and sometimes violent) SDS. Most consequentially, the 1970s were when the modern-day Republican Party was birthed.

Prior to that, the nation had hummed along for 40 years on a top income tax bracket of 91% and a corporate income tax that topped out around 50%. Business leaders ran their companies, which were growing faster than at any time in the history of America, and avoided participating in politics.

Democrat Franklin Roosevelt and Republican Dwight Eisenhower renewed America with modern, state-of-the-art public labs, schools, and nonprofit hospitals across the nation; nearly free college, trade school, and research support; healthy small and family businesses; unions protecting a third of America’s workers so two-thirds had a living wage and benefits; and an interstate highway system, rail system, and network of new airports that transformed the nation’s commerce.

When we handed America over to Ronald Reagan in 1981 it was a brand, gleaming new country with a prosperous and thriving middle class.

And then they burned it to the ground. (my comment)

https://hartmannreport.com/...e-tried-your-way-810

hartmannreport.com
Dear Republicans: We Tried Your Way and It Does Not Work
The bottom line is that we — voluntarily or involuntarily — have now had the full GOP experience. We're no longer listening to the GOP politicians who are continuing to sell us this bullshit…
hartmannreport.com hartmannreport.com ''

we do not like RAYGUN FOR VERY GOOD REASONS LIKE HOW HE SCREWED THE WHOLE COUNTRY

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 11-24-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2023 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12686 posts
Member since Jan 2001
THE REAL PROBLEM WITH THE Gop

IS THEY ARE TOOO CHEAP/STINGY/GREEDY/shortsighted/nut-conned
and totally committed to'' I got my stuff so F U '' I do NOT CARE or SHARE

AND DO NOT PLAN FOR THE FUTURE OF THE COUNTRY

JUST WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME NOW and nothing else
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2023 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12686 posts
Member since Jan 2001
raygun not the demo's gave the FREE PASS amnesty to them

how soon they forget [ very very selectively also ]
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2023 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

That must be some good stuff you're smoking.

Rams
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2023 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait until the Dems stop pandering to the degenerate constituents.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 11-25-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2023 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That must be some good stuff you're smoking.

Rams

why are you so blind to the real Gop program

cut cut cut taxes
by
cut cut cut all useful programs

so the 1% can dodge all taxes
we see how the rump does it
who cares about pollution or warming or anything costing the 1% anything
or the grand kids as long as we got the rump
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2023 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12686 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by Wichita:

who appointed YOU judge of degenerates

why do some have more rights to pander like myth believers
like your new speaker who is a cult follower
[an end the world cult at that see the last buybull book]
but NOT the person in the picture
who looks to be a non threat to the world
and in no position to ever threaten anything faster then a ham samwitch

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 11-25-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2023 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Does this mean you support open immigration? Because you know, there are options for increasing the population of the United States, and providing people who are willing to work, without having open borders. We can increase immigration numbers, and we can also offer more work VISAs.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2023 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Does this mean you support open immigration? Because you know, there are options for increasing the population of the United States, and providing people who are willing to work, without having open borders. We can increase immigration numbers, and we can also offer more work VISAs.

only for american natives with dna proof
no euro 0r asian or africans just native get a free pass
as they were here long before any others
and had the land stolen from them
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2023 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

"Waiting"

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-25-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2023 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gee what happened to "Q''

we were promised a storm and child kidnap people and so much else

and like most nut-con's claims like trickle down was just GUSH UP ONLY

IT KIND OF JUST DIED WITHOUT EVEN A WHIMPER

WONDER WHO MADE A BUCK ON THAT ?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2023 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

why are you so blind to the real Gop program

cut cut cut taxes
by
cut cut cut all useful programs

so the 1% can dodge all taxes
we see how the rump does it
who cares about pollution or warming or anything costing the 1% anything
or the grand kids as long as we got the rump

Useful Programs? That must mean all those give-away vote buying bills the Dems voted in.....................
Personally, I'm all for a flat tax with no exceptions, no deductions, no loopholes, period but, there's no way that's ever going to become law.
Your and my grandchildren and further down the line will inherit the debt your Progressive representatives voted for the last three years. There's something you can brag about to them. I'm sure they'll be happy to pay for our bills. Not to mention all those new occupants we're now paying for since they crossed our southern border. Yeah, that was a wonderful Dem idea.

Rams
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2023 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Useful Programs? That must mean all those give-away vote buying bills the Dems voted in.....................
Personally, I'm all for a flat tax with no exceptions, no deductions, no loopholes, period but, there's no way that's ever going to become law.
Your and my grandchildren and further down the line will inherit the debt your Progressive representatives voted for the last three years. There's something you can brag about to them. I'm sure they'll be happy to pay for our bills. Not to mention all those new occupants we're now paying for since they crossed our southern border. Yeah, that was a wonderful Dem idea.

Rams

THE FAT 1%ers all want that Gop RIP OFF PLAN

IT IS GUSH UP PART 2
BUT EVEN MORE EVIL THEN THE RAYGUN RIP OFF TRICKLE sb TRICKED DOWN

IT IS RAPE OF THE MIDDLE CLASS = FLAT TAX SB FAT CAT TAX DODGE
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2023 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12686 posts
Member since Jan 2001
YOUR GOD BOTHERED SPEAKER

wants to end use full programs like food stamps heath care education
and regress on most rights for woman or gays
fighting an attempt to limit warming or pollution
while helping the rump dodge the laws and taxes
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2023 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I remember having several conversations with people prior to the 2020 election, and I told these people who'd planned to vote for Biden that Democrat politicians were for Open Borders, and had planned to completely open up the border to illegals. They told me I was crazy and that they'd never do that.

I don't like being right... I really don't, because it means bad things came true.

Biden didn’t completely open the border to illegal immigrants. So you weren’t right, lol.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2023 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:
Biden didn’t completely open the border to illegal immigrants. So you weren’t right, lol.

How could they be opened further ?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2023 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The borders are closed in the same way as shoplifting is illegal in California.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2023 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

well if the Gop could make a buck at it they would

open like raygun did with his amnesty ?

joe has a system where we know who and how many now
perfect no but better then the rumps insults and bluster ==zip about anything

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 11-26-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2023 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12686 posts
Member since Jan 2001

The borders are closed in the same way as shoplifting is illegal in California.

so that never happen in your state ?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2023 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

raygun not the demo's gave the FREE PASS amnesty to them

how soon they forget [ very very selectively also ]

You either only know the first half of the story or forgot the second part of the deal the Democrats failed to uphold.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2023 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE FAT 1%ers all want that Gop RIP OFF PLAN

IT IS GUSH UP PART 2
BUT EVEN MORE EVIL THEN THE RAYGUN RIP OFF TRICKLE sb TRICKED DOWN

IT IS RAPE OF THE MIDDLE CLASS = FLAT TAX SB FAT CAT TAX DODGE

So IOWs, you don't have a plan nor any answers. Gotcha.

Rams
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2023 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like ike
and his 90%tax rates
we did fine then all of us
not just the 1%

but they did actually investigated and jailed crooks like the rump
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2023 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12686 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by olejoedad:

You either only know the first half of the story or forgot the second part of the deal the Democrats failed to uphold.

I am sure you will try to spin blame on the other side

raygun gave all illegals a free pass if the dates were correct and they were not commies or some other things

proceed to whatabout spin as you love to do

raygun did do it

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2023 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am sure you will try to spin blame on the other side

raygun gave all illegals a free pass if the dates were correct and they were not commies or some other things

proceed to whatabout spin as you love to do

raygun did do it

Reagan passed amnesty as an agreement to secure the border permanently. What we didn't realize is that the left would desire to continue to benefit from millions of impoverished people who would then become dependent upon the welfare state, and therefore encourage more government control. It's totally intentional. The funny thing though, is that most liberals are ignorant to facts / culture other than their own... they didn't realize that more than 90% of these Hispanics coming across are Catholic, and that's flipping out the radical leftists.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2023 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

“Under President Biden, the Border Patrol has arrested more people for illegally crossing the southern border into the country than in any other period since the government started keeping count in 1960.“

NYT Gift Article

It ain’t open. Trust me, I wish it were more open (and with comprehensive immigration reform). But any claim that it is, is a lie.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2023 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

“Under President Biden, the Border Patrol has arrested more people for illegally crossing the southern border into the country than in any other period since the government started keeping count in 1960.“

NYT Gift Article

It ain’t open. Trust me, I wish it were more open (and with comprehensive immigration reform). But any claim that it is, is a lie.

And yet, the Biden Administration's response to overwhelming border crossers is to ship them to locations in the US instead of sending them back across the border. There is a legal path to citizenship ya know. The Biden Admistration has bastardized the whole system. If that's not an open invitation to come, I don't know what is.
Trusting Democrats is what got us into this situation.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-26-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2023 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NYT Gift Article

I think you're grossly misrepresenting this information, or you're really misunderstanding it. They are not arresting people and sending them back. They are set free, and given a court appearance that in some cases doesn't happen for another 10 years. So respectfully, either you are intentionally misrepresenting this (and are aware of it), or you are unaware and just reiterating talking points.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2023 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought you was working on your naivety.

Those numbers are because he has announced that illegal immigrants are encouraged to come. He gave a way illegal immigrants did not have to brave the trek on foot or Rio Grand river. He announced that they could just go to a approved port of entry and enter the USA. He counts those as arrests.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2023 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought you was working on your naivety.

Those numbers are because he has announced that illegal immigrants are encouraged to come. He gave a way illegal immigrants did not have to brave the trek on foot or Rio Grand river. He announced that they could just go to a approved port of entry and enter the USA. He counts those as arrests.

I guess you support the gangs call coyote smugglers
or want to see dead bodys in the deserts
or play shoot the waders ?

or something else like fake walls that others were to pay for myths
and no idea who is getting in or where they go so cheap illegal labor

or just believe the rump lies ?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2023 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

or something else like fake walls that others were to pay for myths
and no idea who is getting in or where they go so cheap illegal labor

or just believe the rump lies ?

Those who refuse to open their eyes will never see.

------------------
Rams

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2023 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is a bizarre assertion.
You know nothing, absolutely nothing about those things.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2023 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why would you guess that ?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2023 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

met the blockade runners here sometimes herbs sometimes people
we are a border just wet so boats are needed
I lived on a boat = that world view !

I know I never did it but was asked to often to do both

why do con's think others know not about real life ?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2023 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As I previously stated.

Those who refuse to open their eyes will never see.

------------------
Rams

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2023 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think you're grossly misrepresenting this information, or you're really misunderstanding it. They are not arresting people and sending them back. They are set free, and given a court appearance that in some cases doesn't happen for another 10 years. So respectfully, either you are intentionally misrepresenting this (and are aware of it), or you are unaware and just reiterating talking points.

This does happen, sure, but the volumes we are talking about are anything but “open border” as you call it. Tables 33 and 39 for your reference:

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/d...tatistics_fy2022.pdf

You’ll see a decline in removals, but you also see an increase in expulsions that show more net forced movement out of the country than in years prior (expulsions just began reporting with the Title 42 COVID response).

Biden flubbed hard on immigration. He presented immigration reform and it never went through. I don’t think he’s handled it well, at all. But to claim that it’s been like an open border? That’s just feeding into propaganda.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2023 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

we are a border just wet so boats are needed
I lived on a boat = that world view !

relevance

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-27-2023).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page