Started on: 08-19-2023 10:13 AM
Replies: 95 (1182 views)
Last post by: fredtoast on 09-17-2023 11:56 AM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2023 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I bet I can post a link of people who think you are bat zhit crazy. That does not make it true. You calling it truth does not make it so. Dream on.

Cliff, just giving advice. Most people would do this in PM, but I'm much more apt to do this kind of thing in front of the person... because I think it's important for the person with the social deficiency to know what people are saying about them. Fred has difficulty with discussion. Everything in life appears to be a win/lose argument for him... and he continues to shift and change the discussion to any angle that he feels is giving him a "win." He is by all definition, an ideological. You cannot, and will not be able to have a worthwhile conversation with him. So when he starts doing the constant pointless back and forth, you just have to ignore him.
IP: Logged
fredtoast

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2023 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I bet I can post a link of people who think you are bat zhit crazy. That does not make it true. You calling it truth does not make it so. Dream on.

I don't post links from random social media. I post links that either contain substantiated facts or opinions of experts.

You have no clue about how to have a rhetorical debate outside on an echo chamber. You can't impress anyone with "It is true because I say it is true" unless you are just talking to people who already agree with you.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2023 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Cliff, just giving advice. Most people would do this in PM, but I'm much more apt to do this kind of thing in front of the person... because I think it's important for the person with the social deficiency to know what people are saying about them. Fred has difficulty with discussion. Everything in life appears to be a win/lose argument for him... and he continues to shift and change the discussion to any angle that he feels is giving him a "win." He is by all definition, an ideological. You cannot, and will not be able to have a worthwhile conversation with him. So when he starts doing the constant pointless back and forth, you just have to ignore him.

From my experience on message board forums the people who don't post anything except ad hominin attacks are usually getting their asses handed to them in real debates.

So if you want to have an adult conversation just ignore the ones who are afraid to enter the discussion and only respond to the people who are actually discussing the topic of the thread.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the triggered leftist.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 08-23-2023).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find it odd, amusing, and disturbing that the same lefties that used to be against anything "big Government" are now defending Big Government with every ounce of their being.

To me it just says a lot about the type of people they really are.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

I find it odd, amusing, and disturbing that the same lefties that used to be against anything "big Government" are now defending Big Government with every ounce of their being.

To me it just says a lot about the type of people they really are.

That makes no more sense than the map and the unhinged remark from Wichita that preceded it.

What are the prospects for this "Rich Men North of Richmond" performance? Is the song going to become one of the staples at MAGA rallies? A new MAGA anthem, as it were?

Was 'X' (Twitter) ablaze with a veritable avalanche of 'Xs' (tweets) about this song? I haven't seen anything about it in any of the mainstream news media venues that are my daily habit. I haven't looked very carefully, but I didn't stumble across it as I scrolled through my daily diet of U.S. and World news.

IMWTK.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-23-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fredtoast:

From my experience on message board forums the people who don't post anything except ad hominin attacks are usually getting their asses handed to them in real debates.

Fred... respectfully... I really hold back when I talk to you. How can I say this without totally looking like a jerk. I find you to be exceptionally limited in reasoning. Your very limited view of the world... quite honestly... you seem to continue to compare yourself to me in multiple responses... so do you want to go there? Honestly... I'd feel bad laying it out... because I just don't want to be that mean... and no one wants to see me brag.

You're not clever... everyone knows that things like this, "people who don't post anything except ad hominin attacks are usually getting their asses handed to them in real debates" are engagement tactics. Most of what you post is an "engagement" tactic... whether it's you continuing to screw up quotes and punctuation, or putting TA82, or the things you do for everyone else that you think is going to annoy them. It's not because you are interested in a discussion, it's because you are what's called a "**** poster."

It's OK to have different opinions... really, it is. But this is the difference between you and everyone else on here ... which is why I seriously am suggesting that you could possibly have Asperger's syndrome (and should seek guidance for it). Everyone else here, if at a car show... would happily put aside their political differences and have fun. You actually have anger and disgust for people. Do you think Patrick actually hates MEM? They throw **** at each other all the time, and get into heated debates, but I'd guarantee at a car show they'd have a laugh and commie and capitalist would get thrown around. Most of my friends are radical leftists. My wife is a Jewish Democrat. I'm easy to get along with, clearly the problem here is NOT me, it's you.

You need to take the advice you were given by me, by Patrick, and many others... you've come on here with a vile attitude. Putting aside the politics... you do not really understand the art of human interaction. That's why, for the most part... I've started ignoring most of your posts, or at best, just skimming them. They are of no redeeming value but some kind of fight that you think you're apart of that no one else is actually involved in.

Originally posted by Wichita:

For the triggered leftist.

I used to live in Richmond as a kid in the 1980s during a time when there was a lot of renovation and restoration of the old buildings downtown. I LOVED living in Richmond. It was close enough to the D.C. area (2 hour drive), but far enough away that it was really its own little world. As a kid, my inferences were different than others, but I loved the old row houses, and the old monuments (which I know are all gone now), but I also loved the Richmond Science Museum (which I guess is now called the Virginia Science Museum). It was this museum built from the old train station... they've since totally renovated it, and it's fantastic.

My dad was the General Manager of The Jefferson Hotel when I was growing up: https://www.jeffersonhotel.com/

He oversaw the complete renovation where they took it from an abandoned building, to the masterpiece that it is now. He managed it for about 3 years after the full renovation, and then we moved again for him to take on another hotel. But this one was special... so much history.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 08-23-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You [fredtoast] need to take the advice you were given by me, by Patrick

Patrick?

That doesn't sound right.

I think this forum would be much the better if this Asperger's syndrome subtext were dropped.

Forum member fredtoast is singularly tenacious in arguing his points. But I don't think it's at all reasonable to describe him as hateful towards any other forum members. I think his tenacity is a good thing. His very complete in his way of arguing his points. If people aren't swayed by his reasoning that's fine. But there's no call to suggest that he needs to be seen by a psychiatrist. Not anymore than...
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff, just giving advice. Most people would do this in PM, but I'm much more apt to do this kind of thing in front of the person... because I think it's important for the person with the social deficiency to know what people are saying about them.

PMs are great. I'm also the type to do it in in person. In this case, it is public.

Fred has difficulty with discussion. Everything in life appears to be a win/lose argument for him... and he continues to shift and change the discussion to any angle that he feels is giving him a "win." He is by all definition, an ideological. You cannot, and will not be able to have a worthwhile conversation with him. So when he starts doing the constant pointless back and forth, you just have to ignore him.

I am not expecting to have a worthwhile conversation with him. I know I would be wasting my time. You might notice, I rarely give links to back up what I say / think.
In Fred's case, I just cannot ignore him.

Todd, thanks for you advice. Always welcome and appreciated. Yours is a little more special but I welcome anyone's advice.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 08-23-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35981 posts
Member since Jun 2003

You can't impress anyone with "It is true because I say it is true" ...

I have never, ever, said that. Get over yourself.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35981 posts
Member since Jun 2003

... if you want to have an adult conversation just ignore the ones who are afraid to enter the discussion and only respond to the people who are actually discussing the topic of the thread.

Are you blind ?
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35981 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by rinselberg:
I think this forum would be much the better if this Asperger's syndrome subtext were dropped.

Why ? Do you think it was an attack when it happens on the Forum ? Aspergers is a very real thing in life. I never thought freadtoast might have it, but, now that 82-T/A [At Work] mentions it, it is possible. My Grandson has it. He lives with us, and has for some while. Of course I knew him many years before.

He is very intelligent and has amazing mind ability. Think Rain Man with Dustin Hoffman. Socially, street smarts ? Dumb as a box of rocks.

Forum member fredtoast is singularly tenacious in arguing his points. But I don't think it's at all reasonable to describe him as hateful towards any other forum members. I think his tenacity is a good thing. His very complete in his way of arguing his points. If people aren't swayed by his reasoning that's fine. But there's no call to suggest that he needs to be seen by a psychiatrist. Not anymore than...

Than you ? . Quit making it easy, .

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 08-23-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick?

That doesn't sound right.

Patrick stated a couple of times in some earlier posts that Fred should take a measured approach, get to know the individuals on the forum first, before coming in head-strong and opinionated (or in this case, going directly to the Politics forum for your first 200 posts).
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You (fredtoast) need to take the advice you were given by me, by Patrick, and many others... you've come on here with a vile attitude.

Patrick stated a couple of times in some earlier posts that Fred should take a measured approach, get to know the individuals on the forum first, before coming in head-strong and opinionated (or in this case, going directly to the Politics forum for your first 200 posts).

Todd, you are totally misinterpreting and/or mischaracterizing what I may have stated to and/or about fredtoast in this forum. If you wish to name me in a post, and suggest what I may have posted, do the decent, proper, honorable thing and supply a quote.

What I have previously stated in this forum, addressed directly to you, is that fredtoast has gotten into your head.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Todd, you are totally misinterpreting and/or mischaracterizing what I may have stated to and/or about fredtoast in this forum. If you wish to name me in a post, and suggest what I may have posted, do the decent, proper, honorable thing and supply a quote.

What I have previously stated in this forum, addressed directly to you, is that fredtoast has gotten into your head.

Sorry Patrick, it's not what you think... do I need to search for it? You were being kind, but you basically said that Fred toast should get to learn the members of the forum first before going in head strong. If you really, really want me to find that quote, I can... but it's going to take me a while, and I didn't think it was bad in any way shape or form that you needed me to quote it. You were being kind... but addressing the fact that he managed to piss of a lot of people, really fast.

So I was not misrepresenting you.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you really, really want me to find that quote, I can... but it's going to take me a while, and I didn't think it was bad in any way shape or form that you needed me to quote it.

Todd, if you're going to specifically name anyone in a post, and imply that they said whatever, then a quote is imperative. Not only that, but if the quote is from another thread (or much earlier in the same thread), there also needs to be a hyperlink to that quote supplied. This will help ensure there are no misunderstandings.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Todd, if you're going to specifically name anyone in a post, and imply that they said whatever, then a quote is imperative. Not only that, but if the quote is from another thread (or much earlier in the same thread), there also needs to be a hyperlink to that quote supplied. This will help ensure there are no misunderstandings.

How ironic.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

How ironic.

How so? Please explain.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What I have previously stated in this forum... is that fredtoast has gotten into your head.

https://youtu.be/NS1RLT3BZJQ

Is that the right call?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2023 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Going Out Of My Head

Is that the right call?

Perhaps this might better describe 82-T/A's relationship with fredtoast... Can't Get You Out Of My Head

The song sucks, but the car's not bad.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-23-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not supporting Todd. He does not need my help.

You have opinionated that ? ? ? you think someone got in my head.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By the way, do you only pay attention to the new shiny object. Oliver Anthony has many songs to listen to. Just because he never, or never could get a recording company to highlight his talent, does not mean he had none before "The Rich Men North Of Richmond."

He turned down an eight million dollar contract with recording company.

Now, he is the rich man south of the rich men north of Richmond.

Give him a listen.

Also, Jason Aldean, of "Try That In A Small Town", Jason has other music / songs,
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35981 posts
Member since Jun 2003
GearGrinder. Tel us about his guitar.

Also, he seems to be playing it ... in the opposite position in this song.

What did I do wrong ?

https://www.youtube.com/wat.../watch?v=8qv90di0y94
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2023 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you do not really understand the art of human interaction.

Actually I understand it much better than you. Dropping into a thread out of the blue to insult a person with a post that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread is low-class trash behavior. Every other forum I participate in has rules against this type of behavior.

I thought that when I started pointing it out you would be embarrassed to be exposed as an obsessed stalker, but since that did not work I am not going to waste my time arguing with you about it. Instead I am just going to suggest that cliff institute a rule against it. Your behavior is ruing the discussion in these threads.

I am all for heated debate, but these petty childish personal attacks have no place in serious discussions.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps this might better describe 82-T/A's relationship with fredtoast... Can't Get You Out Of My Head

The song sucks, but the car's not bad.

Haha! I thought that was going to be the 80s song "Get out of my head!!!" (don't know the actual name for it) ... but this song is interesting too. That looked like a Lamborghini Miura.

I don't think about Fred, or actually anyone on Pennock's for that matter, unless I'm actually on Pennocks. The only person on here that I occasionally think about, is MaryJane, who really helped me get through sort of a mental crisis after Afghanistan. He felt all the same things I felt when we pulled out, that he felt after we left Vietnam. It was a very difficult time for me, and he said all the right things to help keep me sane... and I think about that often when I start getting really upset about it.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually I understand it much better than you. Dropping into a thread out of the blue to insult a person with a post that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread is low-class trash behavior. Every other forum I participate in has rules against this type of behavior.

I thought that when I started pointing it out you would be embarrassed to be exposed as an obsessed stalker, but since that did not work I am not going to waste my time arguing with you about it. Instead I am just going to suggest that cliff institute a rule against it. Your behavior is ruing the discussion in these threads.

I am all for heated debate, but these petty childish personal attacks have no place in serious discussions.

, we can not discuss if you think you are always right.

Egocentric enough ? Perhaps narcissistic ? I am believing so.

I have to admit that introspection is hard. It is very beneficial though.

Perhaps you are a newby ? Cliff Pennock has heard your concerns many times before. Don't waste his time. He set up this forum to be self moderated. Have any of the other forums you participate in lasted as long as this one.

Please, let me know the other forums you participate in. I promise I will not engage with you. I want all like you.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GearGrinder. Tel us about his guitar.

Also, he seems to be playing it ... in the opposite position in this song.

What did I do wrong ?

https://www.youtube.com/wat.../watch?v=8qv90di0y94

Also, he seems to be playing it ... in the opposite position in this song.:
The video is just reversed.

GearGrinder. Tel us about his guitar.:
That is a Gretsch round neck spider resonator. A spider differs from a biscuit in the way that the bridge transfers sound to the cone. The bridge sits on a snowflake shaped "spider" structure which transfers the vibrations to the edge of the cone, giving it a more mellow sound than the brighter sounding biscuit.

The resonator guitar was developed nearly a century ago as a way to make a guitar louder. All modern Gretsch resonators are patterned after a model from the 1930s.

I have a similar Guitar.

Gearjammer
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat, Thanks for the informative post. Now lets sit back and wait for someone to tell us you are wrong.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Haha! I thought that was going to be the 80s song "Get out of my head!!!" (don't know the actual name for it) ... but this song is interesting too. That looked like a Lamborghini Miura.

The yellow car is a DeTomaso Mangusta and the song that came to mind for me was ELO, from the 1970s.

I saw ELO back around that time and was very disappointed. They cannot do live what they do in the studio.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19608 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by jdv:

williegoat, Thanks for the informative post. Now lets sit back and wait for someone to tell us you are wrong.

You are certainly welcome. The evolution of guitars, and music in general, during the first half of the 20th century is a fascinating story for those who are interested in such things.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The yellow car is a DeTomaso Mangusta and the song that came to mind for me was ELO, from the 1970s.

I saw ELO back around that time and was very disappointed. They cannot do live what they do in the studio.

My first thought was a DeTomaso Pantera when I saw it from the front, but once it shot over the back, then I was like... old transverse Lamborghini?

Never seen the Mangusta... I'll have to check it out... those DeTomasos were awesome back in the day.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gearjammer

I knew that gear grinder, just razzing you.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2023 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I knew that gear grinder, just razzing you.

OK, just for that, here is a cover of a Robert Johnson song on my resonator:

and in honor of Trump's arraignment, here is a song about facing the judge (not a resonator):

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2023 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and in honor of Trump's arraignment, here is a song about facing the judge (not a resonator):

I was thinking ... I heard a short clip about the political persecution of Donald Trump.

It went like this :

99 charges of Trump on the wall, 99 charges against Trump,
If one of these charges happen to fail, 98 charges of Trump on the wall ....

Clever. It is probably why President Trump has 91 charges.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-25-2023 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff Pennock has heard your concerns many times before.

No he has not. This is the first time I have addressed it with him.

And he did not dismiss my concerns. He just ask me to start reporting the specific posts.

You absolutely sure he has never moderated this forum before?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2023 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was thinking ... I heard a short clip about the political persecution of Donald Trump.

It went like this :

99 charges of Trump on the wall, 99 charges against Trump,
If one of these charges happen to fail, 98 charges of Trump on the wall ....

Clever. It is probably why President Trump has 91 charges.

Are you remembering that I posted that (or very close to that) just a few days ago?

I think I started with "91 criminal counts against Trump..."

I guess I could find it if I looked for it.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2023 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you remembering that I posted that (or very close to that) just a few days ago?

Absolutely. Did you see that too, or, did you create it.
I think I started with "91 criminal counts against Trump..."

I guess I could find it if I looked for it.

Look for it. I love humor. It's free.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2023 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look for it. I love humor. It's free.

I posted that just over a week ago:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...ML/000819-3.html#p95

It just came to me, epiphany-style. I wasn't copying from anyone that I saw with the same idea. "Believe it or not."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-26-2023).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2023 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2023 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ooof. This might have blown up in the rights face - https://www.forbes.com/site...ple/?sh=469237004cfd
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock