Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Remember the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law? New website. Find some 'pork' near you.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Remember the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law? New website. Find some 'pork' near you. by rinselberg
Started on: 06-06-2023 10:32 PM
Replies: 3 (71 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 06-07-2023 11:58 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2023 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"White House website highlights infrastructure, manufacturing investments as Biden pushes policy wins"
Josh Boak for AP; June 5, 2023.
https://apnews.com/article/...04424da15b1fdfb19f3b

The new website has an interactive map presentation of more than 32,000 projects that have been awarded funding from the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, spanning the 50 United States and Territories. And the CHIPS and Science Act.... don't forget the CHIPS and Science Act.

Step 1
https://www.whitehouse.gov/build/

Step 2
https://www.whitehouse.gov/build/maps-of-progress/

Step 3
https://d2d.gsa.gov/report/...w-bil-maps-dashboard

"Just put your lips together and blow."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2023 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
Remember the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law?

No. Remind me.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2023 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The website isn't great. Literally the one that Bush/Obama had for the TARP program like... literally a decade ago, was way better than this one. Is it OK for me to voice my frustration here at how absurd this is? That on similar programs, we literally had a better website 10 years go? This website is basically garbage. It's hard to see literally anything here.

To a larger extent, I really want to ***** about the fact that in 2002, we had ~7 trillion in debt. Today we have, what, 34 trillion in debt? What do we have to show for it?

Aside from the things that Elon Musk has done, self-landing rockets, autonomous cars, etc. There is literally nothing that exists today, that we didn't already have (or had already been working on to near completion, like CRISPR) 20 years ago. What the **** have we been doing for the last 20 years? We have almost 30 trillion in debt that we've accrued over the past 20 years, and we have literally nothing to show for it. The government has completely failed us. Really, with the exception of Florida, and a few other states. Most of the country is in FAR worse shape today than it was 20 years ago. Every city is falling apart, and this infrastructure bill has basically been bull **** . The fact that they can't even build a decent website... one that is FAR WORSE than it was a decade ago for nearly the exact same thing, just speaks volumes about where we are as a nation.

What the ****...
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2023 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"White House website highlights infrastructure, manufacturing investments as Biden pushes policy wins" ...

The new website has an interactive map presentation of more than 32,000 projects that have been awarded funding from the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, spanning the 50 United States and Territories. And the CHIPS and Science Act.... don't forget the CHIPS and Science Act.

You mean I can look up how much shade ball lake got ? I don't care.

I have to go to a web site to see where our tax money was wasted ? Obama put up signs, paid for by the last multi billion infrastructure bill, just a few scant years ago.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock