Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Ya avoided the nanobots by not taking the vaccine, right ?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ya avoided the nanobots by not taking the vaccine, right ? by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 05-10-2023 10:45 AM
Replies: 9 (135 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 05-12-2023 12:32 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2023 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not so fast.

Been to the dentist ?

https://twitter.com/realste.../1655653519083331598

Clot-shot death-jab got you anyway, without you even knowing.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2023 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's 5G... what's not to like? You'll be getting signal in places you never had it before.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2023 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Not so fast.

Been to the dentist ?

https://twitter.com/realste.../1655653519083331598

Clot-shot death-jab got you anyway, without you even knowing.

If you believe this, then who do you think is doing it? Hopefully you don't think the Government is doing this... because I can assure you... as much as it pains me to say this... there is no mechanism within the government intelligent enough to put something like this together.

There do exist nanobots, but they were designed by the medical industry to attack cancer cells. It's strictly research based at this point (cost far exceeds the ROI at this point) and the problem they're having is that they get filtered out by the kidneys before they can complete the job.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2023 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a friend who avoided the Covid shot. He went in for surgery last year and when he reviewed the bill, he found that he (or more accurately his insurance) was charged for a Covid shot. He still doesn't know if he got the shot, but what is obvious is that somebody got paid.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2023 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope, I dont think any HUMAN government has the technology. Or the ability, they are all to inept.

Lemme expand on that.

I've personally seen the "Foo Fighters" (UFO's) while flying. So has Roger here (wherever he got to). They got the name "Foo Fighters" from WW2 pilots. There are images of them depicted in medieval classic art as well as ancient stone carvings all over the globe. But modern sightings of them was a relatively rare occurrence, with relatively few people involved.

Until a couple years ago.

Whatever/Whoever they are, the past few years they seem to have lost all inclanation towards stealth. There was even one following the Red Arrow's flyby at the Coronation last week.

As I see it, there are very limited possibilities on who they are.

#1-E.T.
#2-A "secret" advanced terrestrial civilization.
#3-Dimensional travelers.
#4-Time Travelers. Us from the future.

WHY they are showing up now ?

Who the hell know. My guess would be we are very close to such a huge event that it is the reason they are here so have lost the need to try to hide.

Some humans HAVE been in on "the secret" for a long time. Gene Rodenberry for one. Cell Phone in the 60's and Tablets in the 90's ? Hollywood has been used as an advance release of info for a long time, but very subtly. 30 years ago was the 90's. What were they telling us back then ? The Matrix ? Independence Day ? What disaster movies ? I dunno, I'm not in on the joke.

Come to think of it, It probably wasn't even Rodenberry. Bet he was just handed a concept and told "Here, us this in the show"

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-10-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2023 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Nope, I dont think any HUMAN government has the technology. Or the ability, they are all to inept.

Lemme expand on that.

I've personally seen the "Foo Fighters" (UFO's) while flying. So has Roger here (wherever he got to). They got the name "Foo Fighters" from WW2 pilots. There are images of them depicted in medieval classic art as well as ancient stone carvings all over the globe. But modern sightings of them was a relatively rare occurrence, with relatively few people involved.

Until a couple years ago.

Whatever/Whoever they are, the past few years they seem to have lost all inclanation towards stealth. There was even one following the Red Arrow's flyby at the Coronation last week.

As I see it, there are very limited possibilities on who they are.

#1-E.T.
#2-A "secret" advanced terrestrial civilization.
#3-Dimensional travelers.
#4-Time Travelers. Us from the future.

WHY they are showing up now ?

Who the hell know. My guess would be we are very close to such a huge event that it is the reason they are here so have lost the need to try to hide.

Some humans HAVE been in on "the secret" for a long time. Gene Rodenberry for one. Cell Phone in the 60's and Tablets in the 90's ? Hollywood has been used as an advance release of info for a long time, but very subtly. 30 years ago was the 90's. What were they telling us back then ? The Matrix ? Independence Day ? What disaster movies ? I dunno, I'm not in on the joke.

Come to think of it, It probably wasn't even Rodenberry. Bet he was just handed a concept and told "Here, us this in the show"

Ok... so generally, when someone comes up with theories that seem totally outlandish, it's often because they've read something that instigates it. But in many cases, the information they're reading is usually based off of some small sliver of fact. If it was all 100% false, then there'd (yes, this is a real conjunction) be no reason for you to even believe any of it. So with that, I'll say that a lot of this news that goes around on the internet (even things like "Coast to Coast" on NPR at midnight) is often generated from a sliver of truth, and the rest of it is kind of ... just made up and fantastical. So you have to be able to understand and separate fact from fiction when you read a lot of these articles. Many of these articles on the internet are written by insane people. There's a few people who are paranoid schizophrenic that go all out on the internet with fantastical concepts of how lizard people are taking over the world ... which was a euphemism that was taken literally.

But putting all of that aside, you need to ask yourself when you read things like this. Why? If there was a super-advanced alien race that wanted to conquer Earth, why would they spend the last 40+ years putting nanobots in humans to supposedly control them? Why instead wouldn't they just come at us with their ships, blow up all our military bases, and then say... submit? Furthermore, if they had access to time travel, whatever problems they may have had that you think necessitated them having to take over the Earth in the first place, could have been solved already.

It's like when I see people who call themselves "targeted individuals" believe that every helicopter, every black suburban SUV, and every jet that flies over is there specifically to perform psychological ops on them. For one... I can assure you that the overwhelming vast majority of people in the government are not that smart. Second, as wasteful as we are, there's no chance in hell that we're going to send an Apache helicopter to spy on a middle-aged woman (who's already been diagnosed with a mental illness) for the 10 seconds that the helicopter does its fly-by.

You always have to ask... "big picture" ... is what I'm saying make sense? Would there be a much easier way to go about doing what I think is happening? If the answer is yes, then I can assure you... the theory is probably complete nonsense.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2023 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never gonna figure it out..

Think of it like this.

Our world is one piece in a 10,000-piece hand-made crappy jigsaw puzzle. That sells to fool collectors for 50 g a pop.

We can observe, interact with, react to, and try to understand the pieces we come in contact with. We are never going to contact all of the pieces of the puzzle.

And so on.

And the entire puzzle is never going to figure they are part of a set of 6 puzzles...

And so on.

And the entire reason that set of 6 puzzles exists is some drunk dude made us so he could sell the set to get money for blow and hookers.

And so on. The dude does it at least twice a month.

Proving that just like our maker, we are all effed.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-11-2023).]

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2023 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No need to inject you with nanobots to track you, etc.

Nearly everyone today voluntarily carries a device with them that allows the government/corporations/etc to already track where you go, what you do, etc.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2023 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well now....

Here is the why, and here is the puppet spreading the word...

https://twitter.com/ronin19.../1656729912542101533
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2023 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

No need to inject you with nanobots to track you, etc.

Nearly everyone today voluntarily carries a device with them that allows the government/corporations/etc to already track where you go, what you do, etc.

Agreed... I don't always agree with Europe, but the United States needs something like the GDPR, more so than the CCPA... that not only protects the privacy and data rights of individuals, but ALSO ensures Government can't also get it. The limitation with the 4th Amendment is that it says nothing about the "Right to be Forgotten." Which is a cornerstone of the GDPR ... but is completely foreign to US law with regard to both the 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, and even the Privacy Act of 1974. In effect, that we use social media, the Government (and corporations) have full rights to process this information.

Especially impactful is the common believe that the "right to be forgotten" enshrines our ability to have an imperfect past, and not have to continually suffer from it (short of breaking a law of course). In Europe, at any point, you can tell European corporations that you no longer want them to have access to your information (if at some point they've collected it), and they are obligated to remove it. The SAME goes for local governments in the EU as well. They must eliminate your information when asked, short of things that are specific to the normal government business (taxes, etc...)

I'm a big fan of Federalism, and I... oddly enough, respect California for taking initiative with the CCPA, and Illinois with major biometric protection laws... but we definitely need something at the Federal level at this point.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock