Started on: 03-24-2023 06:15 AM
Replies: 32 (578 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 05-31-2023 12:32 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2023 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2023 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We may never really get under the hood to really see what was really involved, swept under, conspired in this whole human tragedy of humanity.

The leftists are protecting themselves from this disaster, as they had everything to do with it. They refuse to investigate the origins (to this day there is no scientific studies on pre-print or peer review studies), yet the leftist narrative is still trying to say it is a wet market natural zoonotic virus (which everyone knows is a lie).

The reason the leftist lie is to hide the fact they were doing GOF research directed by Fauci (illegal in the USA) and funded by leftists.

We have to wait for a generation of leftist elders to die in order to even start a thorough forensic on what exactly happened, the collusion to phrama, Democratic Party and China. They are protecting themselves from investigation in such a corrupt magnitude, it is Soviet style scary.

Side note * (by the way Biden is going to bail out Moderna because their one-trick vaccine pony that raped the taxpayers, and now nobody wants it and the company is collapsing, but the Dems can't afford it to go out of business and records combed over like the Twitter Files.)

It will take people yet born to find out the truth, if it ever gets to that. I'm talking about 50+ years, because of the depth of the coverup the leftist have done to hide the truth.
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2023 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stupidity kills.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2023 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:
The leftists are protecting themselves from this disaster, as they had everything to do with it. They refuse to investigate the origins (to this day there is no scientific studies on pre-print or peer review studies), yet the leftist narrative is still trying to say it is a wet market natural zoonotic virus (which everyone knows is a lie).

That is a flat-out LIE that is apparently circulating on the same social media networks where this "phoney-baloney" came from:

It's true. The water level in this measuring glass does not change as the ice cube melts. But it's completely irrelevant to the COP27 Global Warming Conference, where the predictions of rising sea levels are based on the melting of land ice, not sea ice. What's land ice? The ice that covers Antarctica and Greenland as glaciers, and other glaciers in mountainous areas around the world. What's sea ice? Icebergs that are already floating in the sea, and the ice that floats on the surface of the seas in the Arctic and offshore around the continent of Antarctica. There's a reason they call that "sea ice". Because it's not on land. "Duh".

How do I know that what Wichita just posted about there not being any research into the origin(s) of Covid-19 is a lie that is circulating on social media?

Because I looked.

You can too. Just select or "click" on these Internet page links:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-00827-2
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36944776/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih...ed&from_uid=36944776

The third of these 3 links reveals a list of these kind of research reports that stretches for 11 pages. The research reports that do not exist (according to Wichita). If they do not exist, how is it that I see an 11-page listing of the titles of these research reports that "do not exist". It's all a figment of my imagination? A fake Internet that I've somehow been tricked into thinking is the actual Internet? These research reports are all catalogued in this listing from the National Institutes of Health or NIH, National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information. That's what it says at the top of the page.

Another day, another social media networks "phoney-baloney" circulating here on Pennock's... you might think that the people that post this "stuff" would start to ask themselves "Am I really going to the best places online to bring myself up to speed on these topics?" As far as I can tell, that self-questioning and self-examination of their news sources just doesn't ever happen.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2023 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, yeah...but did they die of the vaccine or with the vaccine?
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2023 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Well, yeah...but did they die of the vaccine or with the vaccine?

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2023 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

How do I know that what Wichita just posted about there not being any research into the origin(s) of Covid-19 is a lie that is circulating on social media?

Because I looked.

You can too. Just select or "click" on these Internet page links:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-00827-2

*SNERK*

So much for the first bit of wild hyperbole.....

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36944776/

2nd link is the same damn author and the same damn paper.

So much for the 2nd bit of wild hyperbolic BS.....

*DOUBLE SNERK*

ANYONE WANT TO BET WHAT THE FIRST PAPER AND AUTHOR IS ON THE 3rd BS LINK???

LEFTOIDS: ITCDYWB,TTTBYWB

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-24-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2023 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Total bulls**t from "randye".

Go to the last of the 3 links that I posted:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih...ed&from_uid=36944776

It's not just this one research report, or this one researcher.

On top of that, I am not saying that there is any research that provides conclusive evidence to pinpoint the origin(s) of Covid-19; I am saying that these links are conclusive evidence that the remarks that I singled out (from forum member "Wichita"), about their not being any research of this kind, are a flat-out lie. Here's the research, in front of anyone's eyes that cares to look—the Internet page links that I provided.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-24-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2023 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Google Scholar search engine input, articles published during or more recently than year 2020.

allintitle: origin pathogen OR crossover OR spillover OR China OR virus OR lab OR laboratory OR bat OR zoonotic OR wet-market OR market OR Wuhan OR virology OR DNA OR receptor OR cleavage "Covid-19
"

I have just revealed some of the scientific studies that according to this remark—from another forum member, previously in this thread—DO NOT EXIST.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot... I repeat... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

This is why I singled out the remarks from the other forum member—"The leftists... refuse to investigate... no scientific studies..."—as an outright lie. I'm not calling the other forum member a "liar". But I wonder how and why it is that misleading and deceptive remarks of this kind are appearing so frequently on this forum.

If anyone is wondering why the BOLDFACE, SIZE=3, COLOR=CYAN text styling, just scroll back two messages before this one. It's a unifying theme.

It's no accident that "Snerk" rhymes with "Jerk".

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-25-2023).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2023 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, ohhh......RUN, It's a SNERK !

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2023 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2023 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where does this come from? It strikes me as nonsense—or disinformation—given the various scientific research reports that I've documented on the possible zoonotic origin(s) of Covid-19.

I haven't looked specifically for scientific research reports that focus on "lab leak" theories. Has anyone else? There are limits to that, because of China's resistance to international scrutiny of the Chinese virology research labs. It's only been a few days since President Biden signed a bill that directs the federal government to declassify as much intelligence as possible about the origins of COVID-19.

"Biden signs bill on COVID origins declassification"
AP News; March 20, 2023.
https://apnews.com/article/...fcb4b5dba4319048ffbe

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-15-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2023 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where does this come from? It strikes me as nonsense—or disinformation—given the various scientific research reports that I've documented on the possible zoonotic origin(s) of Covid-19.

New evidence
Click to show

Raccoon dogs
Click to show

UC scientist leans towards a purely zoonotic origin, over the idea that any of China's virology research labs played a role
Click to show

What's next, for the researchers?
Click to show

That's most of the report. Here's the complete report:
Click to show

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-27-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2023 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"The Origin of COVID-19: Lessons from the Intelligence Community’s Assessment"
Ken Westbrook for OODA LOOP; March 28, 2023.
https://www.oodaloop.com/ar...mmunitys-assessment/

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2023 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This unsupported assertion doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of surviving an encounter with reality. The conveniently vague finger-pointing of it, against "the leftists", only scratches the surface of just how farcical this knee-jerk "riff" really is.

Here's a very recent article—it's among the best I've seen on this topic—that pulverizes this silly screed like the dinosaur-killer asteroid that pulverized a large swathe of the earth's crust some 66 million years ago. Put on your sunglasses, because the sparks from this screed-destroying impact are so bright as to pose a hazard to your eyes. Buckle yourself in before you "click the link." It's going to be wild.

"The Latest Lab Leak Controversy Doesn’t Mean What Conservatives Think It Does"

Two government agencies have now concluded that the Covid-19 pandemic originated in an accidental leak from a lab. But paradoxically, they also point to a natural origin.

Melody Schreiber for The New Republic; March 8, 2023.
https://newrepublic.com/art...vid-gain-of-function

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-31-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2023 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Part of the issue around the Gain Of Function debate is that the phrase is hard to define. Anytime a scientist works with a virus and something changes, that’s technically a "gain of function." But often researchers aren’t adding a new function on purpose—those changes happen as they’re studying other processes. And it certainly doesn’t mean the change presents a danger to people. Gain Of Function writ large is critical for understanding the threats posed by pathogens—disease transmission, future pandemic threats, medical preparedness, and more. “Outlawing so-called Gain Of Function research could be a disaster and make everyone on the planet less safe,” Garry said.

"The Latest Lab Leak Controversy Doesn’t Mean What Conservatives Think It Does"

Two government agencies have now concluded that the Covid-19 pandemic originated in an accidental leak from a lab. But paradoxically, they also point to a natural origin.

Melody Schreiber for The New Republic; March 8, 2023.
https://newrepublic.com/art...vid-gain-of-function
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2023 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh course. Naturally, it leaked from a lab.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2023 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:
Of course. Naturally, it leaked from a lab.

Too funny.

It could have happened like this:
1. Virus evolved naturally in an animal species (bats? raccoon dogs?) and acquired the ability to infect humans. Zoonotic origin of the Covid-19 pathogen.
2. Chinese researchers collected blood or other fluid or tissue samples from an infected animal(s) to study the viruses in the Wuhan virus research lab.
3. The Covid-19 virus escaped from the lab and began to circulate in Wuhan. Faulty equipment? Inattention to protocols? Person(s) at lab became infected and were not aware of it?

This scenario starts with the natural or zoonotic emergence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus or Covid-19 pathogen, and gets a "boost" from a laboratory mishap... a "lab leak".

But it does not involve any Gain Of Function research or any of the other premeditated "shenanigans" of the kind that Dr Fauci or the Chinese have been accused of in the various narratives.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-02-2023).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2023 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Too funny.

It could have happened like this:
1. Virus evolved naturally in an animal species (bats? raccoon dogs?) and acquired the ability to infect humans. Zoonotic origin of the Covid-19 pathogen.
2. Chinese researchers collected blood or other fluid or tissue samples from an infected animal(s) to study the viruses in the Wuhan virus research lab.
3. The Covid-19 virus escaped from the lab and began to circulate in Wuhan. Faulty equipment? Inattention to protocols? Person(s) at lab became infected and were not aware of it?

This scenario starts with the natural or zoonotic emergence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus or Covid-19 pathogen, and gets a "boost" from a laboratory mishap... a "lab leak".

But it does not involve any Gain Of Function research or any of the other premeditated "shenanigans" of the kind that Dr Fauci or the Chinese have been accused of in the various narratives.

Well the Kook on the car forum said so, guess it must be true.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2023 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you know about it?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2023 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What do you know about it?

kook
noun
ˈkük
Synonyms of kook
: one whose ideas or actions are eccentric, fantastic, or insane : SCREWBALL

Or were you asking about something else?
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2023 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you read through the thread?

What's your take on these remarks? I've called this a lie because I documented some of the scientific studies on the origin(s) of the Covid pandemic that according to these remarks, do not exist. Am I misunderstanding what was said here?

I'm not usually one for strongly derogatory language, so if I call it a "lie", you can be assured that I am excited (in a negative way) about these remarks.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-02-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2023 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prologue

The best available scientific evidence kicks the "lab leak" origin theory in the proverbial "Aspercreme"

There is ample precedent for the seeding of pandemics and more geographically limited outbreaks from nonhuman species. Common-cold CoVs, SARS-CoV, Ebola virus, HIV, influenza A virus, mpox virus, and others all have zoonotic origins. SARS-CoV-2 is the ninth documented coronavirus to enter the human population. The best existing scientific evidence supports a direct zoonotic origin. As new evidence continues to emerge from scientific studies or other investigations, our understanding of the origin of SARS-CoV-2 will continue to evolve. Nevertheless, it is possible that its origin may never be known with certainty.

This newly published editorial appeared on March 28, 2023, in the American Society for Microbiology's Journal of Virology. The lead author is James C. Alwine, Ph.D., Emeritus Professor of Cancer Biology at the University of Pennsylvania.

"A Critical Analysis of the Evidence for the SARS-CoV-2 Origin Hypotheses"
James C. Alwine, et al.; ASM Journal of Virology; March 28, 2023.
https://journals.asm.org/doi/10.1128/jvi.00365-23

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-07-2023).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2023 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your going to need truckloads of that butt-hurt creme to distribute to all the vaxxers and maskers who are still crying about being told to eff off.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2023 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

[Second] link is the same damn author and the same damn paper... so much for the [second] bit of wild hyperbolic BS... **DOUBLE SNERK**

ANYONE WANT TO BET WHAT THE FIRST PAPER AND AUTHOR IS ON THE 3rd BS LINK???

LEFTOIDS: ITCDYWB,TTTBYWB

In case anyone is actually reading any of this stuff, I want to expose the total idiocy of this "parrot drop" from... well, you can see who it's from.

We had this remarkable assertion from forum member Wichita:

I knew that could not be factual. I knew that there have been scientific reports on the Covid origin(s) that have been published in specialists' journals. So I posted these links to Internet pages that anyone could look at, to see with their own eyes that what Wichita said was not true.
  1. https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-00827-2
  2. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36944776/
  3. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih...ed&from_uid=36944776

Going to the last of these 3 Internet page links, there is a catalog of all of the specialists' journal articles that were called up by my search parameters. There are more than 100 such articles, and the catalog itself is 11 pages. This is the first page:

Show me the first page

So if you just had a look, what you have seen is 10 articles in the specialist journals about the origin(s) of Covid-19. The first one listed is the recently published "Raccoon Dogs" report, and then there are 9 more articles of this kind. Of the 10 articles, 8 were published in the journal Nature, 1 was published in Science and 1 was published in the Journal of Medical Virology.

That's just the first page of this 11-page catalog. The second page is similar. I see 10 more journal articles, and 6 of them, judging by the titles, are research into the origin(s) of Covid-19. Page 3... 4 more articles for sure, and possibly 1 or 2 more, depending on what you make of the titles and whether they look like articles that are about the origin(s) of Covid-19, or just articles that are about some other aspect of Covid-19 or about other coronaviruses. I see at least 2 more "origins" articles on page 4 of this catalog. So that's at least 22 of these "Covid-19 origins" articles in specialist journals, and I haven't even gone all the way through the entire catalog that I produced with my search parameters.

That's enough evidence for me to say that the assertion from Wichita does not hold up. Wichita's assertion is that there are no such articles, and yet, I just found 22 such articles with an online search.

So, an assertion from Wichita is shown to be a false assertion, and an assertion from that other forum member, examined and revealed to be exactly the childish babble that it looks like from the "get-go".

Can anyone say otherwise?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-08-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2023 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woman with Long Covid finally wakes up and (literally) smells the coffee

A woman who lost her sense of smell and taste due to [what is attributed to] "long" COVID [was able] to [savor] coffee again for the first time in [the last] 2 years .The woman underwent an experimental treatment involving pain-killer injections.

brief YouTube video clip
https://youtu.be/ZIc9hU76oz4

Will any of the forum members who have engaged in nonsensical remarks in this thread "wake up and smell the coffee"..? Nonsensical remarks like the remarks I singled out in the message on this thread that immediately precedes this one.

Update on XBB.1.16... the new Covid "kid" on the block. But don't "sleep" on XBB.1.9.1.
https://abcnews.go.com/Heal...ia/story?id=98405058
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2023 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just another reminder that I demolished this misleading assertion, which was part of the first Reply in this thread.

But here's something about Covid that you probably do not already know:
Show me what I don't know about Covid

This online page from the National Institutes of Health, where "Fauci" rose to worldwide fame:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/research/coronavirus/

It's a convenient way to search for actual research reports about Covid in the specialist's journals, like Nature, or the Journal of Virology.

To demolish the misleading assertion that I quoted at the beginning of this post, I could use the "Magnifying Glass" search field at the top of this page, entering words and phrases that are relevant to scientific study of the origins of Covid, such as: "zoonotic", "lab leak", "bat species", "wet market", or "Gain of Function"—and so also, could you.

This demolishes the misleading assertion that I quoted at the beginning of this post, by revealing the published scientific research into the origin(s) of Covid that the misleading assertion that I quoted at the beginning of this post misleadingly asserts does not exist, because of the "leftists".

If this published research does not exist, how could it be revealed in this manner?

Think about it.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2023 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We may never really get under the hood to really see what was really involved, swept under, conspired in this whole human tragedy of humanity.

. . .

"Covid: Top Chinese scientist says don’t rule out lab leak"
John Sudworth and Simon Maybin for BBC News; May 30, 2023.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-65708746

A "rinse-recommended read."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-30-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2023 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The coersive Covid policies that forced an experiment on healthy people and children by threatening their employment, freezing bank accounts, denying services and etc that were enacted gleefully by leftists is one of the shames of our modern era.

These leftists violated the Nuremberg Code. Remember that we tried doctors in a separate trial of their own in Nuremberg, for which 7 were hanged and 9 were sent to prison for crimes against humanity for doing exactly what Fauci and leftist employees of the WHO, NIH, CDC and leftist government politicians did. They forced people to take a medical experiment without proper protocols and illegally gave immunity to pharmaceutical companies who raped the taxpayers of many billions of dollars while gaslighting people, hiding the harms and out right lying on the data.

We will look back at this as the Tuskegee Experiment of our times and we should never forgive the leftists for their crimes against humanity.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2023 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the trump shot/jab/vax not joe's

there were no libs just medical officials and a rump who paid for it

what libs were in charge under the rump reich ?

if you must attack the life saving vax
you need to admit it was the orange ones vax

yes there were MINOR side effects
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/vo...s/72/wr/mm7206a3.htm

but still 5 times more unvaxed DIED then the people who got two shots
and the 3 or 4 shot has far less death then the 2 shot group

my history is I have had cv-19 twice one before and one after 2 vax shots
the difference was a very bad case 3 weeks in bed lost 25lbs off 150 start
vs after 2 shots I have had worse colds

anti-vax is nuts

my new puppy gets all her shots cv-19 is in the mix now even for dogs

remember 5 times the risk for the unjabbed OF DEATH is REAL

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 05-30-2023).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2023 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

the trump shot/jab/vax not joe's

there were no libs just medical officials and a rump who paid for it

what libs were in charge under the rump reich ?

if you must attack the life saving vax
you need to admit it was the orange ones vax

yes there were MINOR side effects

PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2023 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pure blood = 5 times the death rate of the double vaxed

far more maga nuts are DEAD because they believed the lying

this time there are real results to being stupid !!!
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2023 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The coersive [sic] Covid policies that forced an experiment on healthy people and children by threatening their employment, freezing bank accounts, denying services and etc that were enacted gleefully by leftists is one of the shames of our modern era.

These leftists violated the Nuremberg Code. Remember that we tried doctors in a separate trial of their own in Nuremberg, for which 7 were hanged and 9 were sent to prison for crimes against humanity for doing exactly what Fauci and leftist employees of the WHO, NIH, CDC and leftist government politicians did. They forced people to take a medical experiment without proper protocols and illegally gave immunity to pharmaceutical companies who raped the taxpayers of many billions of dollars while gaslighting people, hiding the harms and out right lying on the data.

We will look back at this as the Tuskegee Experiment of our times and we should never forgive the leftists for their crimes against humanity.

These remarks come from a fanaticism and a susceptibility to disinformation and manipulative propaganda that surged to the top in Germany during the 1930s and caused the catastrophic history that became the reason for having the Nuremberg trials in the first place.

This sloganized language... the constant harping on "leftists" as a substitute for objective reasoning... it would light up any WW2-era Nazi's eyes with enthusiasm.

Some people should have their own lifetime vaccination records scrutinized and publicized, as a way of highlighting the previous medical advances and public health policies that they themselves have benefited from.

When a society degrades to the level where voters and decision-makers have become so ignorant that they no longer know the difference between icebergs and glaciers—queue up Mike Judge's Idiocracy—any human-caused catastrophe becomes that much more possible.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock