Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  'The full force of the email's lunacy...' filing in Dominion's lawsuit vs Fox News

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
'The full force of the email's lunacy...' filing in Dominion's lawsuit vs Fox News by rinselberg
Started on: 03-08-2023 02:23 AM
Replies: 1 (467 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 03-08-2023 03:51 AM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2023 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe the images that follow are an accurate representation of an email that was forwarded to Fox News anchor Maria Bartiromo (or her staff) shortly before Bartiromo went on air in the aftermath of the 2020 election with guest Sidney Powell. Powell used this live TV appearance on Fox News and others that followed on Fox News and other networks to promote her claims that there was massive election fraud involving Dominion voting machines.

It was Sidney Powell herself that forwarded this email to Maria Bartiromo or her staff at Fox News.

The email's subject line is "Election Fraud Info" and is apparently something that Sidney Powell thought was supportive of the claims of election fraud involving Dominion voting machines. The email's author, which appears to be a "Marlene Bourne", eventually gets around to this:

I was in a car accident in 1992, and something took place that I've never been able to explain. For all intents and purposes, I was internally decapitated, and yet I live. I breathe. I shop. I laugh. I get old. I walk the earth. The Wind tells me I'm a ghost, but I don't believe it.

Marlene Bourne said that she discovers things during "visions", in which she has experiences that are like "time-travel in a semi-conscious state." She ends the email by signing off as "Mars"... so it's Marlene "call me Mars" Bourne... here to confirm election fraud.

"The 'wackadoodle' foundation of Fox News' election-fraud claims"
David Folkenflik for NPR/KQED; February 20, 2023.
https://www.npr.org/2023/02...election-fraud-claim

This NPR report is one of many recent and current reports that discuss this email. I lifted what appears to be the email itself from a Twitter conversation.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-08-2023).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2023 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CAPTAIN'S LOG, STARDATE March 7, 2023:

The full duration of this on-air segment is 12 minutes 30 seconds, and one minute into it, MSNBC prime time anchor Chris Hayes is talking about the "Bourne email". (I like that.) The segment morphs into a three-way conversation among Chris Hayes, NPR news media correspondent David Folkenflik and Knight First Amendment Institute at Columbia University Senior Attorney Katie Fallow.
(I just quoted myself.)

At the same time, Pennock's most conspicuous right-wing stooges are busy in their customary way, babbling about the leftist media, or the leftist-controlled media, or "the left and their media lapdogs".

Do they consider themselves informed by what airs on Fox News?

A great question, if I do say so myself.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-08-2023).]

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock