Dilbert Speaks ! by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 02-23-2023 04:55 PM
Replies: 276 (3970 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 04-17-2023 09:21 PM
WonderBoy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2023 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

To what... five pages of racist propaganda? Only Cliff Pennock can offer a solution to that.

Again no solutions.
How do you stop this crime spree? How do you stop light sentencing and light bail only to have another serious crime commited by same perp again? Why are they allowed to openly hate and who is allowing it? Why are the political powers that be allowing this to escalate further?
IP: Logged
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2023 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WonderBoy:

Again no solutions.

What is your solution?

Scouring the 'net to find (and post) specific crime reports which fit an agenda benefits no one. Five, now six pages of this? What does it accomplish?

I wasn't joking when I posted the following!

You seem obsessed with this. Did some black kid steal your lunch money back in grade 10 or what?

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2023 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Typical commies.
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2023 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007
Let the salt flow.

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2023 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007

To what... five pages of racist propaganda? Only Cliff Pennock can offer a solution to that.

Prove it.

Try calling a news channel and tell them that everytime they report a crime perpetrated by a brown person they're reporting "racist propaganda" - see how far you get.

[This message has been edited by Fitz301 (edited 03-25-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2023 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fitz301:

Typical commies.

Senator Joe McCarthy... take a bow!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-25-2023).]

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2023 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It starting to seem he was right after all.

Listen to you trying to censor me because you don't "agree"... commie much?
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2023 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007
All your doing is proving me right, if you notice most of those "racist propaganda" posts had some kind of text refering to how brown people are the "elephant in the room" and that we're supposed to pretend we don't see what their doing, and you've proved those were correct as well.

Listen to you caling my posts, containing links and memes, made NOT by me, but by other people and can be found pretty much anywhere on the web, and all were true.

DId I make these people do these stupid things, commit those crimes, attack those people? No.

All those criminals took it upon themselves to do those things.

Instead you call them "racist propaganda", and your essentially calling me a "racist" for even bringing attention to them.

You're the ones that are "upset" over the fact that they depict "white people" getting ATTACKED for no reason other than "being white". Total racism.

First of all, I didn't know I needed you "permission" on what I can and can't post, which I don't and I didn't ask.

Second, should I post more "white on black" videos? Black on black? You tell me what gets your rocks off, you like the ones that show brown people getting the **** kicked of them instead, is that YOUR thing? The REAL racist stuff huh? Maybe you like the good ole days when your fellow demoncraps enjoyed wearing "white robes" and the masks they wore only had eyeholes and had nothing to do with a scamdemic, is that more your thing?

You tell me what I should post that you "approve" of, there comrade, since you think you control what I do.

I don't care if you call me "racist", that doesn't work on me, but your canadian, communist, woke, censorship BS doesn't fly in America.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2023 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...your canadian, communist, woke, censorship BS doesn't fly in America.

Fitz301 and his dog when he (finally) realizes he's posting on a Dutch website.

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2023 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope you're not an early riser (most likely not, in Canada they have no jobs, so what's the point), but that makes you more "racist" than I am...

https://twitter.com/ClownWo.../1639696522475638785
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2023 05:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hope you're not an early riser (most likely not, in Canada they have no jobs, so what's the point), but that makes you more "racist" than I am...

"In Canada they have no jobs..." ???

The unemployment rate in Canada held steady at 5% in February of 2023, remaining close to the record-low of 4.9% observed in June and July 2022, and beating market forecasts of 5.1%.

The result gave further evidence of a stubbornly tight labor market, challenging the Bank of Canada’s expectations that recent weak economic growth would pressure the job market. The number of unemployed people rose by 20,400 from the previous month to 1,066,400, as a decrease in joblessness for older men offset increased unemployment for core-aged women. Still, 21,800 jobs were added to the Canadian economy in the period, more than twice of expectations, with a solid increase noted in goods-producing industries (+0.4% to 4,158,400). Meantime, the number of jobs in services-producing industries was broadly unchanged at 15,895,700.

Trading Economics "Canada Unemployment Rate"
https://tradingeconomics.com/

Statistics Canada
https://www.statcan.gc.ca/en/start

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-26-2023).]

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2023 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's something new you race hustlers can accuse me of, just thought I would bring it to your attention, because if you're going to make somebody out to be a "racist" you should probably do it right.

I find being a "racist" a lot like being in the military - I wanna be all I can be. Bring it.

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2023 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007
Look, the "racists" are at it again, I suppose they just want to keep the LSAT & MCAT to stop "marginalized peoples" from learning NOTHING about the law or medicine.

Well..."racist" law schools..."racist" med schools...

I look forward to one of their "graduates" defending me or worse getting a scalpel anywhere near me.

Oh, sorry, that was "racist" right?

I should welcome being butchered by somebody who knows absolutely NOTHING about medicine, and if I live, I'll kneel before them and kiss their feet and say "oh thank you, your excellency for removing my gall bladder even though I came in for an appendicitis (not that they'll know what either of those things are, or maybe those words will be "racist" by then), you were right to do it, because you can never be wrong! So saith the keepers of "diversity". All hail the brown race!! The founders of the world!! The keepers of the only "truth"!!"

What do you "experts on race issues" think about this? It's "racist" right?

[This message has been edited by Fitz301 (edited 03-26-2023).]

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2023 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007
Someone else care to ask "In Canada they have no jobs???", because I don't want to upset the "delicate" ones, I prefer not to speak to those who are easily "triggered" or are, shall we say, "sensitive" to anything other than their own opinions.

Call me "racist" but... I would hate to contribute to the exercise of "white supremacy" by answering a potential "caucasian" person who should already know what I'm referring to.

[This message has been edited by Fitz301 (edited 03-26-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2023 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Someone else care to ask "In Canada they have no jobs???", because I don't want to upset the "delicate" ones, I prefer not to speak to those who are easily "triggered" or are, shall we say, "sensitive" to anything other than their own opinions. . . .

I approved of your little suspension from posting privileges by the forum's owner and moderator. It brought a smile to my face. But I had nothing to do with it, personally.

The only point you're making with this "delicate ones" nonsense is to underline what a mindless doofus you truly are.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2023 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Someone else care to ask "In Canada they have no jobs???", because I don't want to upset the "delicate" ones, I prefer not to speak to those who are easily "triggered" or are, shall we say, "sensitive" to anything other than their own opinions.

Call me "racist" but... I would hate to contribute to the exercise of "white supremacy" by answering a potential "caucasian" person who should already know what I'm referring to.

We have jobs in Canada. That problem doesnt exist.....but we do have a different problem

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2023 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not without a vax you don't.

Or is the American media lying again?
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2023 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2023 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

We have jobs in Canada. That problem doesnt exist.....but we do have a different problem

This isn't just a 'canada' problem.

Almost ALL women have tats all over them, especially the ignorant SJW types, but they're just gross anyways, so who cares?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2023 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who wants to defend this one?

https://www.th...ot-facebook/

If the taunting or stupidly callous messages are from actual Black Lives Matter supporters, it's a disgusting travesty of their own cause.

If the messages are from imposters, with the idea that they are damaging to the Black Lives Matter idea, or just trying to stir up antagonism—and don't discount that possibility, because this is online social media—it's no less disgusting.

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2023 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

If the taunting or stupidly callous messages are from actual Black Lives Matter supporters, it's a disgusting travesty of their own cause.

If the messages are from imposters, with the idea that they are damaging to the Black Lives Matter idea, or just trying to stir up antagonism—and don't discount that possibility, because this is online social media—it's no less disgusting.

There is 80% of the current problem, Rinsey.

When BLM started they had a good point. Cops ARE out-of-control with the brutality and use of force. The are long past the point of being called 'cops". Hostile occupying troops is closer to the truth. FFS, they are such big tough men that they are afraid for their lives and shoot chihuahua's and break the arms of disabled old ladies. Effen arsewipes.

but, BLDM and a WHOLE wack of the supporters and hangers-on turned into dickhead jungle-baboons running free in the streets, JUST as bad, and in fact worse, than the jackboots. They made a LOT of enemies and earned even more disgust and hatred with their behavior. I don't see that going away any time soon.

They remind me of this.
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-27-2023 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The real reason Walmarts are closing, the usual "brown" suspects...

https://twitter.com/eclipse...119099878436864?s=12

I know, I know, I'm "racist" for sharing this...everything's "racist".

[This message has been edited by Fitz301 (edited 03-27-2023).]

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-27-2023 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007
But this is totally NOT "racist" in any way...

Am I right race hustlers?

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-27-2023 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007
But no, I'm just being "racist"...

https://100percentfedup.com...hild-days-later-hes/
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-27-2023 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007
They clearly need MORE "diversity"...

Gee, I wonder if they'll make this "white people's" fault somehow and use it to make those "marginalized people's" (that they created), even more "marginalized", because "white people wouldn't allow them to read", somehow?

Guess I'm just "racist" for even suggesting such a thing...the left would never do such a thing, it would be a "threat to our democracy"...

[This message has been edited by Fitz301 (edited 03-27-2023).]

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-30-2023 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now $5,000,000 isn't enough...

How long are we planning on kissing these "people's" asses?
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-30-2023 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007
https://www.wsj.com/article...descendants-f9b5eb09

And of course none of them would lie or anything, because ALL black "people" were slaves because they're black.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2023 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You seem obsessed with this.

But was I wrong?
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2023 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I'm not posting enough?

Because that's what I'm hearing.
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2023 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007
PFF
System Bot
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2023 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2023 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So I'm not posting enough?

Knock yourself out.

Because that's what I'm hearing.

Tips for managing voices
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2023 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tips for managing voices

Better tip dealing with the riots...

Rittenhouse them.

Forget them, you aint gettin sheet because of skin color. Not 5 million in CA and not 5 bucks in the North. Get off your ass like the rest of us. We aint supportng the 40 you fathered, Thats your problem. and the rest of it....your great-great grandady was a slave. Goody-goody for you. Both my great-great grandady got shot fighting for freedom. I win by one grandaddy. Nothing uusal to have things thrown and knives pulled in the house living with blacks.

Just get the hell away.

Piss off, go steal a TV, pair of shoes, and shoot somebody or something and burn your own house to the ground while you are at it.

And ya wonder why they get called *******.

Before ya all go metal with the racist crap....Joan is black. My 2 sons are mixed......live with black women ??........nope, wont do that again....NOT interested in the ****** violence and attitude. Ya know, Joan once told me when I took a day off if I didnt work that day, I didnt eat. all to drain money to her account. Same ***** the SHTF when I refused to sigh to sponser her family into Canada...HUH ? your a citizen, sign yourself. SHTF then, that was 1997...

****** immigrants. Dont put you pee-pee in black. Once is enough, you arent intested in a second try....

Pee-pee, whites only.

They wanted war on whites....this one fights back.

And what the **** is up with ****** women and that side-to side thing while pulling attitude?...what are you a chicken ? turkey ?

You aint telling me **** ****** , dont care how many times you move your head in front of the xmas tree. My own brother-in-law tried to take a shot at me for refusing to sponsor.

Piss of, go away, and go shoot or stab somebody in Taco Bell because they got your sauce wrong.

Animals.

No more *******. Had enough of them.

Read my lips.

No...more...*******.

BLM is BLD(dont)Matter....want to act civilsed, we can revise that.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-31-2023).]

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2023 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In reality, hardly any of them are related to "slaves", not in this day and age - that's why they aren't making them prove it.

Skin color black = free stuff. Skin color white = you owe the lazy free money.

No proof.

No background check like they demand of gun buyers.

I can prove my relatives never participated in the "slave trade", and a few fought for the Union (which turns out was a waste of time), in the civil war.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2023 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In reality I dont breed with them anymore. Thats was the 1990's and I was naive about them.

Sorry.

Wont happen a second time.....Oh, HELL no never again.

No sex for *******. Put it in your pants.

Go back to bed with Joan ? another sex with a ****** ???....

Are you out of your ****ing tree ?????

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-31-2023).]

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2023 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like Targets will start closing next.

In other news...People are starting to realize the irony of calling a store chain "Target".

[This message has been edited by Fitz301 (edited 04-01-2023).]

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-04-2023 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These "people" ARE the "diversity", isn't that right race baiting, race hustlers? Being forced on us as the "locusts" sent to destroy everything, as is their nature.

Maybe all those who spend their time blaming white people for being "racist" should explain that to the "replacements", because obviously they didn't get the memo, or they're just unaware of their role in the globalists little game of "Civilization - Total War".

Someone should let them in on the joke that they're the tokens/pawns being used by the demoncraps and globalists.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-05-2023 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 04-05-2023).]

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-05-2023 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see you've noticed the 'elephant in the room' too...

Shhhh.... just pretend you don't see it and then hand over the "reparations" they deserve for being such upstanding "people".
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-05-2023 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007
"Reparations" is the new "Just hand over your wallet, and nobody gets hurt".

Prove me wrong.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock