Started on: 02-13-2023 12:38 PM
Replies: 45 (739 views)
Last post by: Wichita on 03-18-2023 02:01 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2023 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What if the the US government came out this week and told us that we are under the control of space aliens? Or that the aliens are here and we are under siege?

Would you believe them? What kind of proof would you accept? Given the advanced state of modern technology, how would you know that the proof was real?

What would you do?

This is just something to ponder. Don’t read anything into this that I have not said.

This is just a drill.

------------------
"Don't shoot me, Joe!"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2023 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the government told me grass is green, sky is blue and snow is white.....I am heading out to check for myself. I havent forgotten when they told me Covid was gonna be a 2 week slow-down to flatten the curve.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 02-13-2023).]

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-16-2023 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always do and believe the exact opposite of what demoncrats say and do.

Let's say that some real evidence came to light and it turns out that aliens (space aliens, not illegal aliens) exist, just for the sake of argument, UFO's have been being spotted, and alledgedly captured, since at least 1947 with the Roswell "crash", and since then, the government has swore up, down, and backwards that they didn't and neither do aliens, now suddenly when their attempted power grab is in jeopardy suddenly aliens and UFO's exist.

How convenient.

My opinion is, if UFO's and aliens do exist, and have craft beyond our understanding able to travel lightyears instantly, then clearly they could have taken over long ago, so why didn't they?

If they (the "aliens") wanted the Earth, they would have just taken it. Being advanced beings, wouldn't it have made more sense to take over in the past when there were less people, less cities, less of everything, but more raw resources?

Here's some food for thought, let's say aliens do exist, what if they're not extra terrestrials but time travelers sent back to warn us about what the human race will become because of rewriting of our DNA through "vaxxinations", because the theory is that these "aliens" have lost the ability to reproduce and that's why they "abduct" people?

Which, btw, is a "side effect" of the covid death shot, that if they don't die they a rendered sterile for purposes of "population control".

Guess we'll just have to wait for rinselberg's "truth's" and clip art to find out...
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2023 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fitz301:

I always do and believe the exact opposite of what demoncrats say and do.

Let's say that some real evidence came to light and it turns out that aliens (space aliens, not illegal aliens) exist, just for the sake of argument, UFO's have been being spotted, and alledgedly captured, since at least 1947 with the Roswell "crash", and since then, the government has swore up, down, and backwards that they didn't and neither do aliens, now suddenly when their attempted power grab is in jeopardy suddenly aliens and UFO's exist.

How convenient.

My opinion is, if UFO's and aliens do exist, and have craft beyond our understanding able to travel lightyears instantly, then clearly they could have taken over long ago, so why didn't they?

If they (the "aliens") wanted the Earth, they would have just taken it. Being advanced beings, wouldn't it have made more sense to take over in the past when there were less people, less cities, less of everything, but more raw resources?

Here's some food for thought, let's say aliens do exist, what if they're not extra terrestrials but time travelers sent back to warn us about what the human race will become because of rewriting of our DNA through "vaxxinations", because the theory is that these "aliens" have lost the ability to reproduce and that's why they "abduct" people?

Which, btw, is a "side effect" of the covid death shot, that if they don't die they a rendered sterile for purposes of "population control".

Guess we'll just have to wait for rinselberg's "truth's" and clip art to find out...

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-16-2023 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you just reposted the truth huh?

No clipart?

No wise ass comment?

You sick? That vax taking effect?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2023 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm taking my cue from Jake_Dragon.

It's how he customarily responds to messages from "ray b".

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-16-2023).]

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-16-2023 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you have no answer and are perpetrating like you are "refusing to answer crazy people" right?

Got it. Straight from the playbook for talking to "conspiracy theorists", which translates to: "I really don't know what I'm talking about".

Because you would be right - you don't.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2023 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you have no answer and are perpetrating like you are "refusing to answer crazy people" right? Got it. Straight from the playbook for talking to "conspiracy theorists", which translates to: "I really don't know what I'm talking about".

Because you would be right - you don't.

Have you considered enrolling in one or more community college courses or university extension campus courses in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) category? Maybe an online course, for your convenience.

If you are going to disagree with such commonly held beliefs as Anthropogenic Global Warming, or Evolution of Species, would you not like to have some actual reasons for disagreeing with such ideas? What kind of sense does it make for a "Fitz" to disagree with ideas that are so currently unfamiliar to him? If someone within my earshot said something in a foreign language—I am not even close to fluent in any foreign language—I wouldn't say "I don't agree with that." How would I know whether I agreed with it or not?

I can't say what would be readily available to you, as far as courses you could enroll in, but there might be something that kind of resonates with you, in terms of your beliefs and disbeliefs.

I just described Anthropogenic Global Warming and Evolution of Species as "commonly held beliefs". I don't mean to say or imply that these are majority beliefs among any group of people that are drawn at large from the general population, But you can't reasonably deny that many people salute these ideas as they are run up the proverbial flag pole on a more or less daily occurrence.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-16-2023).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-16-2023 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I just described Anthropogenic Global Warming and Evolution of Species as "commonly held beliefs". I don't mean to say or imply that these are majority beliefs among any group of people that are drawn at large from the general population, But you can't reasonably deny that many people salute these ideas as they are run up the proverbial flag pole on a more or less daily occurrence.

A held belief DOES NOT equate a true belief. no matter how common or wide-spread.

Beliefs are NOT "safe and effective"
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2023 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not arguing that these beliefs accurately reflect the reality of the Cosmos or the mind of its creator (for people who lean that way).

I am encouraging (or trying to encourage) "Fitz"(and perhaps others) to undertake some further and very personal exploration of epistemology, in which he or she would examine more closely why they believe what they believe, and why they disbelieve what they disbelieve.

MidEngineManiac is talking of ontology, not epistemology. So there's a disconnect.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-16-2023 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Much simpler than that. I am taking the difference between fact and belief (which so many seem to have trouble with these days on many levels and issues)
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2023 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just described Anthropogenic Global Warming and Evolution of Species as "commonly held beliefs".

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I am taking the difference between fact and belief

Didn't some old geezer on Twitter or Facebook have something to say about two people separated by a common language?
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-16-2023 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not arguing that these beliefs accurately reflect the reality of the Cosmos or the mind of its creator (for people who lean that way).

I am encouraging (or trying to encourage) "Fitz"(and perhaps others) to undertake some further and very personal exploration of epistemology, in which he or she would examine more closely why they believe what they believe, and why they disbelieve what they disbelieve.

MidEngineManiac is talking of ontology, not epistemology. So there's a disconnect.

But, of course, everything you think is correct, right?

And he's arrogant too, folks...

Typical wannabe "intellectual", and that's the problem, all you idiots think you're smarter than everyone else.

At least that's what the sheepskin on their wall says, I bet you were the top of your class of mindless zombies who did exactly as you were told, said exactly what you were told to say exactly how you were told to say it, and thought exactly what you were told to think.

You really are a tool...

Not really your fault though, there's all kinds of your "type" running around, most can't do basic math but they sure do know about pronouns, CRT, climat hysteria...oops, "climate science", and all kinds of other useless crap, and none of them can see the forest for the trees. Pretty much all the "institutions of higher learning" (and I use that term loosely) churn out nowadays.

[This message has been edited by Fitz301 (edited 02-16-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2023 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2023 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What if they look enough like us to have already been here for years. Would explain some things.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2023 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But, of course, everything you [rinselberg] think is correct, right?

And [rinselberg is] arrogant too, folks...

Typical wannabe "intellectual", and that's the problem, all you idiots think you're smarter than everyone else.

At least that's what the sheepskin on their wall says, I bet you were the top of your class of mindless zombies who did exactly as you were told, said exactly what you were told to say exactly how you were told to say it, and thought exactly what you were told to think.

You really are a tool...

Not really your fault though, there's all kinds of your "type" running around, most can't do basic math but they sure do know about pronouns, CRT, [climate] hysteria...oops, "climate science", and all kinds of other useless crap, and none of them can see the forest for the trees. Pretty much all the "institutions of higher learning" (and I use that term loosely) churn out nowadays.

I look at all this "trash talk" and I contrast it with how I say what I say on this forum.

I think it's fair to say that "trash talk" about other forum members, or directed at other forum members, is generally not my way.

It's not that I have not ever engaged in such trash talk, but a lot of that was prior to August 15, 2020. It was on August 15, 2020, that the forum's moderator announced a new initiative on his part, to use his moderator capabilities to curtail some of the uglier trash talk that was going back and forth between certain forum members. I think he's made good on his word.

My preference has been to use the forum to express ideas and highlight news stories without "going negative" on other forum members. It's not an all or nothing thing, but I think I hold closely to that, for the most part.

I think you're the arrogant one. Your arrogance is an expression of your discomfort when you encounter ideas that are not closely in line with your own thinking. Your all too frequent trash talk (of the kind that I've quoted from you here) is your arrogance.

Cut back on the trash talk, and it's very likely that I will read your forum messages more attentively than I've been doing, of late—if that's something you'd like.

------------------
Viva la revolución del 15 de agosto

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-17-2023).]

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-17-2023 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Translation:

I don't want to talk to you anymore because I've run out of talking points and buzzwords.

To be honest I couldn't care less if you read any of my posts or not, you're opinion means very little, if nothing at all to me, so get over yourself - you're not as wonderful as you think you are.

I've been reading and hearing the same rhetoric, buzzwords, and talking points probably longer than you've been alive, so really you bring nothing new to the table.

Do you have any idea how long I've been hearing about "globull warming"? And the same tired, overused predictions that will NEVER come true, every 10 years we hear the econuts, with their dire warnings that the world will end in 10 more years if we don't take more money from you to "stop globull warming".

You've read a few papers and swallowed all the media BS, and probably had some "prof" fill your head with a bunch of nonsense, but I have life experience, and I can tell you the weather now is no different then it was 40 years ago, rain and storms in the spring, heat and thunderstorms in the summer, hurricanes and tornadoes as the summer turns to fall, and freezing temps and snow (some years light and some years heavy) in winter - just as it's always been.

And now they expect us to believe them about "flying saucers", and aliens the, conveniently, suddenly exist after 50+ years of telling us they didn't?

They expect us to believe that suddenly trains are flying of the rails on an almost daily basis, but it's just a coincidence.

I've been hearing the same LIES for at least 40 years, since I was a small child, all your doing is literally repeating the exact same lies they been telling us since the 70's and you think your somehow sharing "new" information.

You're not.

So what can you possibly tell me the I haven't already seen and experienced?

I really don't care if you ever read any of my posts, not even a little bit. It's your choice.

[This message has been edited by Fitz301 (edited 02-17-2023).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2023 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've been hearing the same LIES for at least 40 years, since I was a small child...

Tell us grandad, were dinosaurs still roaming the earth way way back in 1980? lol

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-18-2023 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just your mother.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2023 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Would've been much mo gangsta to have said... Just yo momma.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2023 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

According to an ongoing temperature analysis led by scientists at NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), the average global temperature on Earth has increased by at least 1.1° Celsius (1.9° Fahrenheit) since 1880. The majority of the warming has occurred since 1975, at a rate of roughly 0.15 to 0.20°C per decade.

"Since 1975"... doesn't that overlap with the halcyon years of the "chief's" salad days?

"World of Change: Global Temperatures"
NASA Earth Observatory
https://earthobservatory.na.../global-temperatures

Wait till the warmup's underway
Wait till our lips have met
Wait till you see that sunshine day
You ain't seen nothing yet ...

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-18-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-18-2023 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Would've been much mo gangsta to have said... Just yo momma.

I try not to emulate ghetto trash.

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-18-2023 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007

"Since 1975"... doesn't that overlap with the halcyon years of the "chief's" salad days?

"World of Change: Global Temperatures"
NASA Earth Observatory
https://earthobservatory.na.../global-temperatures

Wait till the warmup's underway
Wait till our lips have met
Wait till you see that sunshine day
You ain't seen nothing yet ...

In 10 more years right? Just long enough for everyone to forget your post ever existed, or that this website will even exist.

Don't worry, saved it for you so we can compare your BS with reality...I'm vindictive that way when it comes to con artists.

Nice graphs, too bad you have no proof whatsoever that the data they contain isn't BS because literally ANYBODY could have made those, so they don't PROVE anything, but then, you believe everything you're told from "science".

Tool.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2023 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you've been registered with Pennock's since 2007 and you have 70 posts. How many of your 70 posts have been here in Politics & Religion and during just the last two or three weeks? It's a sizable fraction.

It seems something has galvanized you, like a "call to action". Or something has freed up time for you. A retirement from a long held job or line of work?

I know why I post here. It's not because I believe that I am involving myself in any kind of political activism, or carrying out a campaign to change anyone's mind about anything.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-18-2023 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know why I post here. It's not because I believe that I am involving myself in any kind of political activism, or carrying out a campaign to change anyone's mind about anything.

CSIS meets NSA ?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2023 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I try not to emulate ghetto trash.

No, you're not... but your posts are so over the top that it's pretty obvious you're trying awfully hard to "emulate" something or another. Why so nasty?
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-18-2023 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you've been registered with Pennock's since 2007 and you have 70 posts. How many of your 70 posts have been here in Politics & Religion and during just the last two or three weeks? It's a sizable fraction.

It seems something has galvanized you, like a "call to action". Or something has freed up time for you. A retirement from a long held job or line of work?

I am HERE for the Fieros, but when I saw an ignorant fool preaching BS, I just couldn't resist.

I love arguing with "activists" that have the IQ of a bag of doorknobs, and love reading the same tired buzzwords and rhetoric...it's how I get my jollies.

Tool.

Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-18-2023 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fitz301

318 posts
Member since Nov 2007

No, you're not... but your posts are so over the top that it's pretty obvious you're trying awfully hard to "emulate" something or another. Why so nasty?

How is the truth "over the top"?

You have be nasty with leftist types, name calling is all they respond to.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2023 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How is the truth "over the top"?

It's how you state your interpretation of the truth that's "over the top".

You have be nasty with leftist types, name calling is all they respond to.

Carry on then. No doubt you'll convince everyone of your omniscience with this approach.
Fitz301

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-18-2023 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fitz301Send a Private Message to Fitz301Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you're one of those millennials that's needs to be coddled and expect people to say what you want to hear, when you want to hear it, and HOW you want to hear it or it isn't valid.

In reality, people don't talk that way.

As for your second point, I never made the claim to being "omniscient", nor did I claim to be "omnipresent" or even "omnipotent", but the truth stands on it's own, I merely state it in no uncertain terms, and you can take everything I say to the bank and see for yourself.

As my mother always told me "it all comes out in the wash eventually", even now the truth about the hoax of "globull warming" is coming out, and my advice to you is pay attention, question everything you hear, and take everything the climate "science" charlatans say with a grain of salt.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2023 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...question everything you hear

Believe me, I do.

...the truth stands on it's own, I merely state it in no uncertain terms, and you can take everything I say to the bank and see for yourself.

Ummm... see below.

So you're one of those millennials that's needs to be coddled and expect people to say what you want to hear, when you want to hear it, and HOW you want to hear it or it isn't valid.

Sorry to knock you down a peg or two, but I had purchased my first home while you were probably still wearing nappies.
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2023 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 02-19-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2023 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you even know what the words epistemology and ontology mean ? I would guess not. You put them both into a thought which do not support the use of them. The first rule of language is "know what the words mean" so you can converse !

Both ontology and epistemology involve the study of some other people who believe they have all the answers about someone else, or groups of others all the way to all mankind.

Perhaps it is you who needs to do introspection. I think it is you who needs to take a course in of philosophy to be able to do introspection successfully.

Then ... why do you ? It's very easy to see that indeed, you are involving myself in political activism. Very easy.

Perhaps it could be that you don't recognize that I, and Fitz301, and many others are practicing epistemology.

Also, it is very easy to see that your thoughts, your links of validation of your thoughts, and your news intelligence come from biased media.

I don't believe every thing I think and am skeptical of what government says, left wing media rates, and what you think. Click to show. You never answered my question of the difference between a beer is, and what you think about Global Warming.

I do enjoy trying to convince you of the fallacies of your logic. I have responded to every Global Warming thought you have. Because, ... , I have told you this before. You can not make truth out of repeating bullzhit like all of the others in you cult believe.

... when I saw an ignorant fool preaching BS, I just couldn't resist.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 02-19-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2023 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35768 posts
Member since Jun 2003

... while you were probably still wearing nappies.

My, you are old, I am younger than you but my kids didn't wear nappies. They took nappies.

Today, I do the same thing, .
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2023 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well "cliffw", I hope you are completely up to date on this other thread, starting with Reply number 20, or Message 21 if you count the Original Post as "1".

This link should take you straight to the right moment in that conversation, although I am not sure that the "#p20" at the end of the link works reliably.

In case you are not updated and want to be updated.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...HTML/000590.html#p20
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2023 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well "cliffw", I hope you are completely up to date on this other thread, ...

Well, that was only yesterday. Of course I am.

Just so you know, I had a bad break on my wrist (left). I have been in a cast and will be for sometime. I never could type all that well to begin with. Now I only hunt and peck with one hand. I can only correct half of your fallacies, when I have the time.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2023 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When cliffw shows up at the ER, it's kind of like Norm walking in to Cheers.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2023 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What if...

Kavanuagh Rape Accuser Confesses She Lied, Was Never Raped, Never Even Met The Man

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2023/02/p6203/
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2023 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
When cliffw shows up at the ER, it's kind of like Norm walking in to Cheers.

Heh ...

One ER is not enough variety.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2023 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:
What if...Kavanuagh Rape Accuser Confesses She Lied, Was Never Raped, Never Even Met The Man
https://thebeltwayreport.com/2023/02/p6203/

Unless I have missed something, Wichita has posted a "Beltway Report" about something that was news when it happened, in November of 2018.

The Beltway Report has just recently run the same (old) news story from 2018 again, with this explanation:

Because the mainstream media was not very interested in this story (for obvious reasons) it is likely that you did not see this when it broke. For this reason we are posting it again.

So... for this reason, the Beltway Report is posting it again, as old news, more than 4 years after it was new news?

That's what I'm seeing.

Just want to be sure.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-22-2023).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave