Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Pelosi's husband "violently assaulted" during home invasion (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pelosi's husband "violently assaulted" during home invasion by steve308
Started on: 10-28-2022 09:16 AM
Replies: 128 (1710 views)
Last post by: Valkrie9 on 11-05-2022 11:02 PM
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pelosi's spokesperson Drew Hammill said in a statement, "Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi."

"The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation. Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery," Hammill said.
He added that Pelosi was not in San Francisco at the time of the attack.

I'd bet a wall goes up around the house very quickly.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm surprised that they didn't have walls, security and etc.

Welcome to San Francisco, the model of the American Left policies.

Supposedly the attacker had no idea who Mr. Pelosi was. A completely random attack, and not anything politically motivated.

Again, welcome to San Francisco, where most of it is a wasted 3rd world country.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 10-28-2022).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LA is not any better, they follow you home and get you when you try to enter your house.

Just saw a story where a homeless man build a tiny house on Hollywood blvd

No one does anything in this state to fix it.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would think that it would be nearly impossible to break in to the home of someone like Nancy Pelosi. I am going to bet that he was allowed in. Maybe as an employee, a gardener, a handyman or someone that they knew for some reason. Remember how long it took for us to hear "the rest of the story" when Paul Pelosi ran into that guy in the Jeep?
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I would think that it would be nearly impossible to break in to the home of someone like Nancy Pelosi. I am going to bet that he was allowed in. Maybe as an employee, a gardener, a handyman or someone that they knew for some reason. Remember how long it took for us to hear "the rest of the story" when Paul Pelosi ran into that guy in the Jeep?

Yeah! Sort of thinking the same thing. Maybe a drug deal gone wrong. A pimp inflicting some revenge on a prostitution transaction done wrong. A gay lover quarrel.

Could be many things and we may never know. The political machine in San Fran will go through great lengths to bury this. The only reason a little bit got leaked, as they hoped the media would run it as a Maga Hat wearing thug beating on an innocent elderly man because Trump told him type of false narrative story.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe he was drunk and fell down the stairs.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Maybe he was drunk and fell down the stairs.

Maybe just an undocumented visitor. So a break-in or burglary crime would not apply.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They say he is in custody, but no one is reporting a name. But there are numerous reports that he was shouting "This is MAGA Country"...oops, I mean "Where's Nancy".

I used to buy Swordfish and Prawns from a place that smelled a lot like this story.

edit: OK, they have a name for the suspect, David DePape.

edit#2: It looks like he might be a Hippie from Berkeley.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-28-2022).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They say he is in custody, but no one is reporting a name. But there are numerous reports that he was shouting "This is MAGA Country"...oops, I mean "Where's Nancy".

I used to buy Swordfish and Prawns from a place that smelled a lot like this story.

edit: OK, they have a name for the suspect, David DePape.

edit#2: It looks like he might be a Hippie from Berkeley.

Police Chief: “The suspect pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it. Our officers immediately tackled the suspect, disarmed him, took him into custody, requested emergency backup and rendered medical aid.”

They got there pretty quick
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Police Chief: “The suspect pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it. Our officers immediately tackled the suspect, disarmed him, took him into custody, requested emergency backup and rendered medical aid.”

They got there pretty quick

Yeah, I still suspect they knew each other, so the next question would be: Why was he in the house at 2 am when Nancy was out of town?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19768 posts
Member since Mar 2009
It seems that David DePappe is not your average family man.

https://www.sfgate.com/baya...nuptials-5070034.php

Taub and Smith, plus her three kids, live in an upstairs Berkeley Victorian flat that is perpetually freezing, and they can always use another blanket. There are three bedrooms and six people if you count David dePappe, a hemp jewelry maker and father figure who will double as best man.
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are saying this is the dude's Wordpress site.

https://godisloving.wordpress.com/

Posted like two things back in 2007, then a fully of repost articles and meme videos for a couple of days back in August.

Not verified that this is the dude's wordpress site, but name matches. More coming out.

It's easy to get facts wrong in a story when your first priority is the ideology of the narrative. (This applies equally to LW and RW media btw) and also myself. I need to make sure I keep myself in check so I don't jump to conclusions.

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the police witnessed the physical assault happening when they arrived, release the body cam footage.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:
I'm surprised that they didn't have walls, security and etc.

If that surprises you, I hope you are sitting down for what I am going to tell you.

It is reported that the US House SGT of Arms gave each member of the House $10,000.00 each for home security.

Take a deep breath, ... 535 x $10,000.00, that is five million three hundred and 50,000 dollars. Where did he get that money ?
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well at least he got hammered at home and not behind the wheel driving out on the road at night.

Is 'hemp jewelry maker' code for anything?

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I need to say it once again....

The truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what Leftists or their media originally told you.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The hemp twine used to make hemp jewelry comes from the Cannabis Sativa L. species of hemp – a plant that is cultivated for a myriad of different commercial uses, including paper, rope, and its cannabinoid-rich flowers.

Hemp has some unique characteristics that make it an ideal raw material for making jewelry. For starters, it is eco-friendly, making it a darling among the environmentally conscious. Hemp fiber is also incredibly versatile, which provides several options to high-quality jewelry manufacturers. Not to mention hemp’s durability, which is extremely beneficial in a fine jewelry material.

Do you have sensitive skin that reacts with most jewelry? You might want to try hemp instead. This miraculous plant is a hypoallergenic material, making hemp accessories skin-friendly for most people with sensitive skin. Its ability to wick moisture from the skin also makes hemp jewelry perfect for the summer and warm climates.

Spoiler Alert
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the home of the person of maga trauma, that attacked P. Pelosi with an home improvement colonial imperial device.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there anyone here who believes that Paul Pelosi owns a hammer?
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is there anyone here who believes that Paul Pelosi owns a hammer?

He stole borrowed Nancy's gavel to crush some ice for a midnight cocktail:

PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, It's official now.

Katie Hobbs "burglary" and now "Hammer Time" at casa Pelosi.

The midterm election Leftist Smolletting season is in full swing (pardon the hammer pun).

Get a load of this puke-worthy screed from the San Francisco Chronicle Comical:

"The attack on Paul Pelosi was an attempt to intimidate all of us. Don't let it."

From there it gets more idiotic.....much more idiotic:

"David DePape allegedly invaded the Pelosi home early in the morning on Oct. 28, and reportedly yelled at Paul, “Where is Nancy, where is Nancy?” Vicious verbal attacks have been directed at the Speaker for decades, presumably because she is so effective a defender of our constitutional system and her party."

https://www.sfchronicle.com...lection-17542689.php

Nope, this one doesn't look like another Smolletting at all does it

This whole story is starting to fall apart faster than an old Ikea coffee table.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-28-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Apparently, the guy grew up just north of Vancouver, BC and was brought to Frisco by his Russian born girlfriend. He lived with his girlfriend, her husband (?) and children of various origin.

This is going to be a very strange story, but we may never know the "whole truth".
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So can we finally ban assault hammers now?
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still trying to figure out why an aggressor is breaking in while only wearing his underwear.

Don't get me wrong, what happens between adults behind closed doors is none of my business but, this seems a bit excessive.

Then again, I'm not married to Nancy Pelosi.

------------------
Rams

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun.........

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A polyamorous living arrangement, a rainbow pot leaf flag outside their crash pad...and still "the press" is trying to paint him as some kind of right wing radical.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19768 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by blackrams:

I'm still trying to figure out why an aggressor is breaking in while only wearing his underwear.

Don't get me wrong, what happens between adults behind closed doors is none of my business but, this seems a bit excessive.

Then again, I'm not married to Nancy Pelosi.

Yeah, I am thinking this is going to go real quiet, real fast.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Damn good question Ron but it is real "different" out there in that part of the land.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-28-2022).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

My understanding is that the accused was only wearing his "underwear".

I'm asking myself why an "intruder" would be dressed (or undressed) like that if, he wasn't invited in.............

Not to suggest anything but, this just doesn't make any sense to me. But then, I'm not married to Nancy Pelosi.

According to what I read a few minutes ago, Paul Pelosi did ask what the intruder intended to do "to him".
Interesting to me that the intruder was an alien from Canada. Open borders might not be a good thing.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2022 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SF is a sanctuary city.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2022 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A polyamorous living arrangement, a rainbow pot leaf flag outside their crash pad...and still "the press" is trying to paint him as some kind of right wing radical.

I'm getting strong QAnon vibes about the assailant, based on the reporting that I've seen.

But I think some of his ideations would be perceived as "batsh*t crazy" even by QAnon standards. I mean, yeah, "check" about the Democrat-organized pedophilia networks, but people being genetically transformed into aliens by the mRNA-type Covid vaccines? "C'mon David Depape, we're a serious conspiracy theory group."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-29-2022).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2022 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

So can we finally ban assault hammers now?

Needs to be on the books.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2022 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Huh ?
Is Paul a serial maniac ?
Could he be culling the sheep and lambs from the sordid stewing pot that is the Bay Area ?

Paul Pelosi may possibly be a serial maniac,
acting out his fantasies in the stewing pot that is San Francisco.
Enticing the willing into his lair, where he hammers them, disposing of them in the wine country estates nearby.
' Who had the hammer ? Pelosi had the hammer ! '
C'mon, all you console investigators and sly forensic sleuths, what ' prima facie ' evidence do you see ?
For more than fifty years, men and women have disappeared from the Bay area.
How many has Paul destroyed ?

An FBI search is warranted at the Pelosi mansion.
Cadaver dogs sniffing around in the basement, and the vicinity of his travels in wine country estates.
Where bodies are buried, Paul Pelosi knows, could be Nancy knows too !
Power corrupts, so then, look upon how powerful those mobsters are.
' Devoutly religious, a former alter boy, where he got his first taste of men, in 1949. '
San Francisco in the '50s, where anything goes.
A serial psychopathic hammering the witnesses to his appetite for thrills.
Decades of wanton destruction, so powerful as to be untouchable.
' Detectives, what evidence of corruption do you see ? '

Psychopaths, politicians, pederasts, Oh... the dempartie.

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 10-29-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2022 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reporter on hot mic after San Francisco Police Press Conference regarding Paul Pelosi

On the phone with boss:

"Hey so is this the dude that is a former nudist dude?"

"Yea okay, is it okay to say any of that stuff?"

"Nope?"

Video here: https://videos.whatfinger.c...garding-paul-pelosi/

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2022 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The "nudity" angle, not a problem for AP reporters Michael Biesecker and Bernard Condon.

David DePape was known in Berkeley as a pro-nudity activist who had picketed naked at protests against local ordinances requiring people to be clothed in public.

There are more "arresting" details about David DePape in this new report from the Associated Press, including these references to the San Francisco Chronicle:

Photographs published by The San Francisco Chronicle on Friday identified DePape frolicking nude outside city hall with dozens of others at the 2013 wedding of pro-nudity activist Gypsy Taub, who was marrying another man. Taub did not respond Friday to calls or emails.

A 2013 article in The Chronicle described David DePape as a “hemp jewelry maker” who lived in a Victorian flat in Berkeley with Taub, who hosted a talk show on local public-access TV called “Uncensored 9/11,” in which she appeared naked and pushed conspiracy theories that the 2001 terrorist attacks were “an inside job.”

So I don't know about that "hot mic" between a reporter and his boss that was posted into this thread just before this. I don't know what news organization was involved there. Maybe it's a news organization that has a more deliberative process about what it will report, when it will report it, and how it will report it, in comparison to certain other news organizations.

There's only so much to work with in the post that was posted into this thread immediately before this post, in terms of analyzing the significance of the post that was posted into this thread immediately before this post.

Such are the realities of "posting science".

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-29-2022).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2022 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gavels the visitor with a hammer from the garage.
The unsuspecting friend David saved himself only by his suspicions, ' Why would Paul go into the garage ? Why does Paul have a hammer ? '
David did not have the hammer, Paul had the hammer !
A serial murderer of the Bay Area, bonking out all kinds of sex objects, disposing of them into the currents offshore .
' Why was Paul digging in the backyard garden at 3am on a moonlit night ? '
' Fifty buried corpses discovered in the wine country, suspicions fall on a quasi-religious cult practicing sacrificial offerings for political power ! '
She is, after all, the wicked witch of the west...
Hmmmn...

A Cult of Human Sacrifice... Oh ! The dempartie.
Bean chops it !

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2022 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Appears that the perp was an all-around prince of a guy...

https://nypost.com/2022/10/...s-kids-stepdaughter/

Of course, everyone is attempting to politicize this.
Not unlike the Gabby Gifford (sp?) shooter, I think he was just a nut-cluster.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 10-29-2022).]

steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2022 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I heard he wasn't vaccinated!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock