"Progress" by 2.5
Started on: 07-20-2022 03:31 PM
Replies: 32 (408 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 08-09-2022 10:35 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2022 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2022 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leftists gotta Leftist

Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2022 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forgot to turn the Quaker into a non-binary cis-trans +.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Real hot button topic here.

Headline news.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Real hot button topic here.

Headline news.

I know you've got every talking point covered so why bother.
Yes I know you have probably already been brainwashed into thinking this is ok, so you are over it.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2022 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
clown world
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2022 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
I know you've got every talking point covered so why bother. Yes I know you have probably already been brainwashed into thinking this is ok, so you are over it.

It's OK with me. I'm not into Quaker Oats. I probably should be, from a dietary and health perspective. But I'm not.

"When they came for my Quaker Oats, there was no one left to speak for me."
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2022 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why is there such an air of grievance on the part of certain people (as evidenced by the creation of this forum thread and others like it) when companies, or corporations, or businesses of whatever kind, decide how they want to brand and advertise their products? They may be influenced in these decisions by pressure groups within the society, but as private and distinctly non-governmental entities, businesses are free to chart their course in these matters. Factoring the ever changing currents and movements within the society into their decisions as business people--that's the business of business.

Embrace it.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-30-2022).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2022 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Embrace it.

Boycott it.

Cancel it.

Erase it.

And shove woke-ness up the.......well, there is lots of holes to pick from.

Why ? because it's my money, I said so, and I aint buyin sheet from the woke. Let them go bankrupt, starve and freeze.

I'm not in the habit of supporting corporations that think they are my master.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 07-30-2022).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2022 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2022 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
White leftist progressive moms love having "trans" kids almost as much as they love wine and antidepressants.

It gives them a way to have secondhand oppression points and signal how virtuous and tolerant they are.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2022 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

White leftist progressive moms love having "trans" kids almost as much as they love wine and antidepressants.

It gives them a way to have secondhand oppression points and signal how virtuous and tolerant they are.

Are you available in paperback?
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2022 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Extremely dangerous to our democracy.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2022 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why is there such an air of grievance on the part of certain people (as evidenced by the creation of this forum thread and others like it) when companies, or corporations, or businesses of whatever kind, decide how they want to brand and advertise their products?

Embrace it.

I'll take "because they have opinions" for $500.00 rinselberg.

Get over it !
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2022 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I'll take "because they have opinions" for $500.00 rinselberg.

Get over it !

That only begs the question.

Any "rando" is free to start their own breakfast cereal manufacturing and retailing enterprise, and brand, label and advertise their products as they see fit.

"Rando Oats."
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2022 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reported earlier today... an elderly white woman from the crowd at CPAC. She says that if Trump doesn't become President again (in 2024, I guess that's what was in her mind) she will then pray for the world to end. Nothing in her affect to suggest that she is not being perfectly literal about this.

Just something to juxtapose with some of the other kinds of ridiculousness that are on display in this forum thread.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2022 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Reported earlier today... an elderly white woman from the crowd at CPAC. She says that if Trump doesn't become President again (in 2024, I guess that's what was in her mind) she will then pray for the world to end. Nothing in her affect to suggest that she is not being perfectly literal about this.

Just something to juxtapose with some of the other kinds of ridiculousness that are on display in this forum thread.

Damn! Those elderly white women are out of control. We need more revenuers.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2022 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2022 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sad thing is, here that would get her arrested for "uttering threats"

It's one of the jackboots favorites to use.

Mind ya, this is the P-C craphole where coughing is criminal assault

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 08-06-2022).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2022 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

prey

she will prey to the god of guns

you know to end the world is part of the christian plan

it is in the buybull
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

prey

she will prey to the god of guns

you know to end the world is part of the christian plan

it is in the buybull

🦇💩😵‍💫
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

This is the truth, and just as always, they deny it.
The irony is that both then and now, they imagined themselves to be free thinking rebels, but have never been anything more than trendy. These are the people who have always followed the crowd, not realizing that what they perceived as the crowd is fiction, propaganda. They believe themselves to be beacons of wisdom, moral and just. The fact is that they are the stooges, useful idiots.

Open your eyes, smell the coffee, think for yourselves. These are not platitudes, these are nourishment. Choose wisdom, the reward will be enlightenment.

They believed it when they were told that Woodstock was Utopia, a glimpse of what could be. In reality it was more like the streets of New Delhi. The reality of that culture came to a head at Altamont. If you weren't around back then, read why it was called "The end of the '60s". Take a look at San Francisco. I guess they didn't get the memo.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ivermectin. It's the modern day equivalent of Grass/Weed and Free Love in the 1960s—an identity badge.

Instead of covering their vehicles with stickers that express their faith in Ivermectin—and their paranoid resentment of one Anthony Fauci, MD—today's equivalent of the Old Left in that cartoon (from "Wichita") now goes out for MAGA rallies, when they're not rapturously viewing the likes of Steve Bannon on YouTube, which is only when they're not cutting their own MAGA-branded or MAGA-like YouTube videos as online commentators and social media influencers.

If it weren't for the alternative of YouTube, Twitter and other social media, the Red states and Red counties across America today would be characterized by Jeeps, pickups and SUVs plastered in "Ivermectin" stickers and the like.

Spoiler Alert

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-07-2022).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
🦇💩😵‍💫
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have this friend, on the "other side."

Quite some time ago, there was talk about Covid, and he said, with a certain, clearly dismissive expression on his face, "Just take Ivermectin." Don't bother with masking (this was when it was being mandated here) or any of the Covid vaccines. (That's what he said, in so many words.)

The moment stuck with me.

Edited to add: He hasn't taken any of the Covid vaccines, but he's still alive and well, even as of today. I've never asked him, but I don't think he ever found any reason to take Ivermectin.

Ivermectin is a generic, and so, the only reason that I am using the capitalized spelling—"Ivermectin", instead of "ivermectin"—is for emphasis.

Just to be clear.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-07-2022).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's OK with me.

I figured.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I said more than just that.

If only one of my remarks in this thread is destined to survive for a new online generation to inherit, I pray (or is it "prey"..?) it be this:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../HTML/000288.html#p7
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2022 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You want that hogwash to be your legacy ?

I will tell you now, just as I did then, it's because people have opinions.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2022 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

🦇💩😵‍💫

ever read it ?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2022 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

ever read it ?

I have read a lot of things in my life.

But never as much BS as I have seen from you.

You are definitely the standard bearer for biased 🐮💩.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock