Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Some facts about Select Committee to Investigate Jan. 6 Attack on the U.S. Capitol (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Some facts about Select Committee to Investigate Jan. 6 Attack on the U.S. Capitol by rinselberg
Started on: 06-21-2022 01:46 PM
Replies: 94 (1301 views)
Last post by: Valkrie9 on 08-18-2022 07:35 PM
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2022 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is what they want and for you to believe.

IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2022 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

This is what they want and for you to believe.

Where do you get this nonsense (like that faked-up image of an op-ed column), and what on earth are you trying to insinuate about what "they" are up to... and who do you mean by "they"..?

I think it's a safe bet that you'll be a Ron DeSantis booster when 2024 is closer ahead. Ron DeSantis for President and Kristi Noem for Vice President. That, I think, is going to be the Republican ticket for 2024.

You won't even remember that there once was a prominent family with New York City origins and the surname of "Trump".
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2022 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I wonder if you recognize that face...

That is the 48th President of the United States.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2022 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you know that Lawfare has a January 6 Project?

Maybe you're completely antithetical to the New York Times, Washington Post, NBC News or MSNBC, which are probably the four online news venues that are most likely to be referenced when I post a public message or "post" on this forum.

How do you feel about Lawfare?

I know how you feel about Lawfare: "What's Lawfare?"

No, I know how you really feel about Lawfare: "Just another Left Wing, Bicoastal Elitist, Blue State, Liberal-Progressive, Pro-Democrat, Nattering Nabobs of Negativism-Leaning, Legacy Mainstream Liberal Biased Fake News and Faulty Opinions online venue."

What else could it be?

Nevertheless, this is an online link that can be activated for the ultimate in convenience and Free of Charge access to the Lawfare January 6 Project. No online subscription required. No paywall. Full access without charge, or even any need to register:
https://www.lawfareblog.com...capitol-insurrection

There are (audio) podcasts, primary source documents, and Lawfare blog coverage of the January 6 Capitol Insurrection That Was Only Trespassing that you Love to Hate. It's January 6 At Your Fingertips and it's as up to date as August 9, 2022. Just a few days ago.

Here are the two most recent text articles from Lawfare's cohort of researchers, reporters and columnists:

"What We Do and Don’t Know About the FBI’s Mar-a-Lago Search"
Scott R. Anderson, et al; August 9, 2022.
https://www.lawfareblog.com...fbis-mar-lago-search

"The Lessons—and Limits—of the Jan. 6 Committee"
Quinta Jurecic and Molly E. Reynolds; August 5, 2022.
https://www.lawfareblog.com...0%94-jan-6-committee

Lawfare has an affilation, partnership or cooperative relationship with the well known Brookings Institution, a "nonprofit public policy organization based in Washington, DC." The latest, online, from Brookings.

Consider yourself "trolled". Or is it "trolled."..? I'm never confident about that sentence ending period. Before the closing quotation mark, or after it?

You make the call.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-14-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2022 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Consider yourself "trolled". Or is it "trolled."..? I'm never confident about that sentence ending period. Before the closing quotation mark, or after it?

You make the call.

It depends on context. "Trolled" is not a sentence and does not deserve a period.

Williegoat said, "Rinselberg is an incessant troll!" In this case, the quotation is a complete sentence and thus has earned it's punctuation, and not a mere period mind you, but because of it's veracity it warrants an exclamation point.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2022 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19534 posts
Member since Mar 2009
"Confronting the Capitol Insurrection" (see? no period)

I need go no further than the title to see that the article is not worth reading.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 08-14-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2022 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This creates a Last Post "Wall of rinselberg", seven "bricks" high.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2022 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe the Jan6 clowns spearheaded.the raid on President Trump.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2022 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002
Facts on the Jan6 clowns, at least one is soon to be jobless. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
This is the best thing to come out of the Jan clowns, getting voted out of office. LOLOLOLOL
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2022 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I doubt that Liz Cheney is going to be seen on the streets, scrounging for change from passers-by.

Not that I'm a particular fan of hers. I'm a fan of what she's done (and continues to do) on the committee. The committee that needs no further name or description. Like the proverbial intercepted pass in football that is so famous in local lore that it's known simply as "The Pick".
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2022 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I doubt that Liz Cheney is going to be seen on the streets, scrounging for change from passers-by.

Not that I'm a particular fan of hers. I'm a fan of what she's done (and continues to do) on the committee. The committee that needs no further name or description. Like the proverbial intercepted pass in football that is so famous in local lore that it's known simply as "The Pick".

To partially quote Jimmy Failla:
"Liz Cheney sent the feds to invade President Trump's home because her dad says he was stockpiling weapons of mass destruction."

Probably the Epstein files.
Now that intel would nuke the swamp.
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2022 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SHE'S FIRED,......LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Imagine that, if she hadn't been on the Clown6th Committee......she most likely would still be employed, ..LOLOLOLOL
She worked hard to earn her Trump defeat. I am happy with what the Clown6th committee has done for her.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2022 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2022 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The best thing about the Clown6th Committee is that it brought to light how terrible Lizzard is at what she used to be employed at. LOLOLOLOL her loss to President Donald John Trump candidate in percentage numbers are amazingly brilliant.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2022 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brian Stelter punted by cnn.

Bee Bee News Forum
damman
Makin` room for liz chaney my guess...
^ 1

FredoD -> damman
Ta Da !
You win the inet prize for this half hour !
Indeed, Liz too is a real good liar, with some dempartie creds to bring to the dialog on why President Donald J.Trump is an orange bad man.
Oh !
California listeners will all swoon in admiration.
' Oh !
She really does have the smarts to be the next talking head ! '
^ 11

Stelter joins the White House as press spokesman position.
Ahhh !

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock