Started on: 05-26-2022 11:46 AM
Replies: 63 (964 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 12-07-2022 01:48 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2022 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The idea that GA's new voting laws were to suppress voters and yet, the end result appears to be a record turnout. Voter turnout 212%
Reported to have double digit increases across the board (to include minority voting). My goodness, how'd that happen?
It would appear the Suppression didn't work..............

Someone on the Left (or Right) please explain that one to me.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 05-26-2022).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2022 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

The idea that GA's new voting laws were to suppress voters and yet, the end result appears to be a record turnout. Voter turnout 212%
Reported to have double digit increases across the board (to include minority voting). My goodness, how'd that happen?
It would appear the Suppression didn't work..............

Someone on the Left (or Right) please explain that one to me.

Rams

Do we see where the voting took place (on the right or left)? Isn't Herschel Walker running in GA, or was that in PA?

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2022 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Do we see where the voting took place (on the right or left)? Isn't Herschel Walker running in GA, or was that in PA?

Walker is running in GA. I think he's running for a Senate seat.
What I heard was DJT's choice was beaten but, don't know who won the Republican seats. The Dems only had one candidate running for Governor, Stacie Abrams is her name.

Rams
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2022 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the two in the georgia Gop primary that the orange messiah hated the most ''WON''
THE GOVINATOR and the ratsoriso election guy

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2022 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

the two in the georgia Gop primary that the orange messiah hated the most ''WON''
THE GOVINATOR and the ratsoriso election guy

Well, regardless of who won, it's painfully obvious that "Voter Suppression" failed miserably.
Voters came out in huge numbers. We're gonna have to come up with another way to keeps folks from voting I guess. That would be sarcasm for those who don't recognize it as such.

Rams

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2022 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes I expect the Gop is hard at work right now on it

------------------
are you kind?

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2022 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Walker is running in GA. I think he's running for a Senate seat.
What I heard was DJT's choice was beaten but, don't know who won the Republican seats. The Dems only had one candidate running for Governor, Stacie Abrams is her name.

Rams

Walker was Trump's "endorsement". He soundly beat his challenger in the primary. He'll be up against Warnock. That might be an ugly competition.

Kemp pretty much beat hell out of Purdue. ~73% to... whatever.
Thank your lucky stars that you didn't have to listen to all the campaign ads. Purdue came off like an idiot. But then he pretty much always has been an idiot.
Except for a few localities (like the eastern 'burbs, where the new Rivian plant is going in) Kemp is very well liked.

Now we get to listen to six months of "Kemp vs Stacey" ads - among others. God help us.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2022 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Now we get to listen to six months of "Kemp vs Stacey" ads - among others. God help us.

Steve,
Let me be the first "outsider" to express my condolences.

Rams
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2022 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Steve,
Let me be the first "outsider" to express my condolences.

Rams

Much appreciated. The struggle is real.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2022 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, regardless of who won, it's painfully obvious that "Voter Suppression" failed miserably. Voters came out in huge numbers. We're gonna have to come up with another way to keeps folks from voting I guess. That would be sarcasm for those who don't recognize it as such.

Apparently, this New York Times columnist agrees. He's a Republican-leaning columnist that appears regularly in the Op-Ed section.

EXCERPT

[T]he primary balloting in Georgia saw record early-voting turnout and no evidence of meaningful impediments to voting, which exploded a different crisis narrative that took hold on the left — and in corporate America and the Biden White House — when the state passed new voting regulations last year. According to that narrative, in trying to address the paranoia of their own constituents, Republicans were essentially rolling back voting rights, even recreating Jim Crow — “on steroids,” to quote our president.

There was little good evidence for this narrative at the time, and even less evidence in the turnout rate for the Georgia primary, where early voting numbers were higher even than in 2020. “Jim Crow on steroids” should be stricken from the crisis cycle; it does not exist.

"The Good News in Georgia That’s Bad News for Trump"
Ross Douthat for the New York Times; May 28, 2022.
https://www.nytimes.com/202...p-raffensperger.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-29-2022).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2022 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"The Good News in Georgia That’s Bad News for Trump"
Ross Douthat for the New York Times; May 28, 2022.
https://www.nytimes.com/202...p-raffensperger.html

Yeah... big whoop. (And I'm not going to pay for NYT, just so I can read their garbage.)

Most of the people in Georgia are more concerned with issues than with being in lock-step with Trump.
Some of his "endorsed" people will progress. Others will fall by the wayside.
Which, if you think about it, is probably as it should be.
People are thinking. Kind of a lost art, these days.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-29-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2022 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some are, others, not so much....................
They hope the LEOs will rescue them in time .

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 05-29-2022).]

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2022 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... Now we get to listen to six months of "Kemp vs Stacey" ads - among others. God help us.

From what she says she already IS the Governor, so you'd better get used to the idea
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2022 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:
From what she says she already IS the Governor, so you'd better get used to the idea

Yeah... hide and watch.

slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2022 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah... big whoop. (And I'm not going to pay for NYT, just so I can read their garbage.)

Most of the people in Georgia are more concerned with issues than with being in lock-step with Trump.
Some of his "endorsed" people will progress. Others will fall by the wayside.
Which, if you think about it, is probably as it should be.

Yes, I'm sure all of the best and brightest in GA think Walker is senate material. Much thought involved.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2022 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slicknick:

Yes, I'm sure all of the best and brightest in GA think Walker is senate material. Much thought involved.

You mad bro? I bet the KKK leader of the Senate, Robert Byrd (DEMOCRAT) would not approve.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2022 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like this guy?

Walker has good values, something we need in government as a country.

https://youtu.be/X5dkqUy7mUk

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 06-01-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2022 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slicknick:

You Leftists obviously thought that this guy is "presidential material".......WITHOUT much any thought involved...(then or since).

You lost any authority for any of you to talk about suitability for office when you willfully and knowingly chose a guy with the cognitive ability of a potted houseplant.

Leftists gotta Leftist

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-01-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2022 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Georgia primaries resulted in three state level Republican candidates winning out over Trump-endorsed rivals. Brian Kemp (Governor), Brad Raffensperger (Secretary of State) and Chris Carr (Attorney General). Brian Kemp and Chris Carr "cruised" to lopsided victories, and Brad Raffensperger surprised some pundits and pollsters with a 52% majority of the votes that advances him to the General Election in November without having to get through a Republican runoff election for Secretary of State.

I see it as a "dent" in the MAGA personality cult that worships Trump himself as some absolutely indispensable political guru, but not a setback in any way for MAGA ideas and sentiments, writ large.

You don't have to look far (literally) to see some of the mental rot that gets swept up and incorporated into the same MAGA movement that, whatever else might be said about it, includes many other peopel that could actually pass as sane or of sound mind, in the eyes of a fully credentialed and competent examining psychiatrist.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2022 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see TDS is alive and well.

Trump isn't on the ballot.

And BHO is still running the White House with Susan Rice pulling the strings of power.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2022 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I see TDS is alive and well.

Trump isn't on the ballot.

And BHO is still running the White House with Susan Rice pulling the strings of power.

It's amazing how completely Trump broke the fragile "minds" of Leftists.

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2022 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
Brad Raffensperger surprised some pundits and pollsters with a 52% majority of the votes that advances him to the General Election in November without having to get through a Republican runoff.

Yeah. Apparently with the help from a large number of Democrat crossover voters.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2022 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah. Apparently with the help from a large number of Democrat crossover voters.

YES THEY DID.

That crap worked for them back in 2012 when O'Bummer was in office,....

....but 2022 IS NOT 2012.

Brandon is an albatross around their neck, they caused the highest runaway inflation in 40 years , energy costs are skyrocketing to historic highs and their foreign policy is a huge dumpster fire.

Leftists are going to get eviscerated from Congress in November no matter what stunts or outright cheating they try to pull.

https://tinyurl.com/y9k842f8

THERMIDOR 2022

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-04-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2022 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not above fixing just about anyone's Internet page link.
https://news.yahoo.com/stru...icans-135233681.html

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what the Gop has been caught cheating here is FAKE CANDIDATES

THEY FIND A PERSON WITH SIMILAR NAME
and pay them to run to dilute the votes by a small % as an independent

------------------
are you kind?

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

what the Gop has been caught cheating here is FAKE CANDIDATES

THEY FIND A PERSON WITH SIMILAR NAME
and pay them to run to dilute the votes by a small % as an independent

Cheating? Interesting definition (on your part).
It would seem the voters still have the opportunity to cast a vote for their candidate. Don't they?

Or did someone round up as many voters as possible without proper identification and take them to the polls?

It's not like mass mailing ballots out to every one on the register (alive or dead) and then harvesting all the votes one can stuff into the ballot box. Now, that would be cheating.

Edited: Admittedly, keeping up with the way Dems have come up with to cheat on elections has been a long and learning process.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-05-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cheating? Interesting definition (on your part).
It would seem the voters still have the opportunity to cast a vote for their candidate. Don't they?

Or did someone round up as many voters as possible without proper identification and take them to the polls?

It's not like mass mailing ballots out to every one on the register (alive or dead) and then harvesting all the votes one can stuff into the ballot box. Now, that would be cheating.

Edited: Admittedly, keeping up with the way Dems have come up with to cheat on elections has been a long and learning process.

Rams

it is a cheat when

they find a guy or gal with a very similar name
that person is PAID TO RUN ALL FEES ADS ECT PLUS A BRIBE
something that they would not do but for being paid by the Gop

btw how far are you in Hattiesburg, MS from where the civil rights workers were killed by the con's in Mississippi burning ?
want to talk about how the con's use to run that state ?
you ever get out of last place in far too many things down there ?

------------------
are you kind?

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

it is a cheat when

First I've ever heard that one.
Got a link?

btw how far are you in Hattiesburg, MS from where the civil rights workers were killed by the con's in Mississippi burning ?

Could you possibly be more of a posterior orifice? (Don't answer that. I already know the answer.)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 06-05-2022).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

it is a cheat when

The last thing I need is a Democrat defining Cheating. Pot calling the Kettle black..... Credibility is seriously lacking. But, it's still a country with free speech, at least until the Disinformation Board of the Homeland Security doesn't agree with you so, call it what you like. No problem from me. Just thought you deserve to know how I view your perspective.

Edtied: But, Radar brings up a good question, got any proof the "Cheating" (as you describe it) actually happened or could this be just another one of those false allegations impossible to prove in a court of law? Just how credible is the source of this information you have described? We all know how HRC's campaign discredited President Trump with false accusations of Russian

Rams

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
type

fla fake candidates

then hit search
and

https://www.palmbeachpost.c...ion-case/5593843001/
In that contest, Democratic incumbent Javier Rodriguez lost by just 32 votes to Republican Ileana Garcia. What raised suspicions was a third candidate, listed as "Alex Rodriguez," who garnered more than 6,000 votes.

btw that one was a plea

or
https://www.local10.com/new...unded-by-dark-money/
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTW, those murders you spoke of were committed by the KKK, a Democrat organization.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Could you possibly be more of a posterior orifice? (Don't answer that. I already know the answer.)

SORRY BUT NO CENSORSHIP OF PAST BAD ACTIONS

well dude if my area had a real history of voter suppression by terror and DEATH
IN FACT ABOUT THE WORST EVER IN ANY STATE
I do think it is worth mention and relevant to the discussion at hand
and no they do not get to blame demo's for actions of CONSERVATIVES

SO SORRY BUT IT IS REAL
AND SOME AREAS HAVE A LOT TO MAKE UP FOR
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

type

fla fake candidates

then hit search
and

https://www.palmbeachpost.c...ion-case/5593843001/
In that contest, Democratic incumbent Javier Rodriguez lost by just 32 votes to Republican Ileana Garcia. What raised suspicions was a third candidate, listed as "Alex Rodriguez," who garnered more than 6,000 votes.

btw that one was a plea

or
https://www.local10.com/new...unded-by-dark-money/

Even the headline says, Voter's Group Say................ So, there's another accusation. Kind of like the Trump accusation. Guilty unless proven innocent?
The funny thing here is, I was never a Trump fan during the primaries and only voted initially for him because of the criminal the Dems put up as a candidate.
Their next selection was an idiot, one they could control.

The irony is, I am a registered Democrat.

Rams
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BTW, those murders you spoke of were committed by the KKK, a Democrat organization.

Rams

WHITE FIRST CONSERVITVE BY CHOICE SOUTHERNERS
WHO TODAY WOULD BE MOSTLY IN THE Gop IF ALIVE AND THEIR KIDS ARE TODAY

HOW FAR
both in miles and in years are you today from that time and place

sorry but the history must be known
and not repeated

------------------
are you kind?

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well dude if my area had a real history of voter suppression by terror and DEATH
and no they do not get to blame demo's for actions of CONSERVATIVES

SO SORRY BUT IT IS REAL

As much as you wish to deny past actions of the Democrats, you seem to possess a very short memory of what, who and how those things happened.

Rams
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31841 posts
Member since Feb 2003

WHITE FIRST CONSERVITVE DEMOCRATS BY CHOICE SOUTHERNERS

Corrected that for you. ray b, please at least try to get it right.

Rams
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Corrected that for you. ray b, please at least try to get it right.

Rams

you know back then it was more of a demand then a real pick to be a demo
as most thought goddammyankeerepublican was one word in the south
and there was really no other option for most people as lib's fairy's and a few brave negro's were in the Gop

just like one could pick from the approved christian cult list but no moslems Buddhism or atheists were allow in the klan

------------------
are you kind?

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SO SORRY BUT IT IS REAL

While trying to paint Rams with that broad brush, you missed one vital piece of info.
He has only lived there for a very few years.

Obviously, he missed out on all the events that you seem to want him to have been a part of.
Of course, lefties blaming conservatives for stuff that happened long ago, while taking no responsibility for stuff that they, themselves, are doing right now, is a mantra of the leftists.

You're gonna have to try harder. Maybe go tear down a statue or something.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

40728 posts
Member since Oct 1999

BTW... WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THE THREAD?!

See how effing stupid that sounds, when you're on the other end of it?

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2022 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you know back then it was more of a demand then a real pick to be a demo

Couldn't say ray b. I wasn't there and neither were you.

We really only know what history teaches us. Of course, some seem to have their own version of history.
Now, I recognize that there are two sides to every story and don't think for a minute that every Republican is a Saint. But, too many Dems have proven what they really are and want to tear down everything this nation stands for.

Which make me think about Build Back Better. Our President's claim to fame and recipe for a new USA. What he didn't explain was that to build back better, one apparently must demolish what is already in place. Although, he has faced huge disapproval from the right, the left is even turning on him now. At least that's what the polls are showing.

ray b, you can paint me whatever color you wish in reference to those Mississippi Burning comments but, you don't know me so, your opinion matters to me as much as rinse's does.
My apologies to the rest of the readers, we got off topic and that's partly my fault. Will try to ignore ray b from this point on.

Rams

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay