Started on: 05-17-2022 11:08 PM
Replies: 6 (131 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 05-19-2022 01:10 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been reading over the Buffalo killer's manifesto over the last few days and there is something shockingly familiar. This guy shares the same views as the El Paso Walmart killer. They are both racists and environmentalists. There are other similarities as well, but when I got to the part about population reduction and environmental destruction, a light bulb came on. I wonder if there is an underground movement that we should be focusing on.

Don't buy what you are hearing on the news. Read their words for yourself.

I am dumbfounded. Everyone wants to blame someone they know, the Dems, the Republicans, gun owners, snowflakes, there is something else going on here. Don't just go for the easy answers, that just divides us. Stop and think.

Now I am wondering if this goes back to the Unibomber.

------------------
Let's go Brandon!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, a quick Google search shows that over the last few years, there appears to be a growing number of Unibomber "followers". I have to look in to this. I had no idea. This is very strange and needs to be studied.

edit: There is definitely a "unibomber cult". Why is no one talking about this? These just might be the farm teams.

A little more reading shows that there are a remarkable number of similarities between the El Paso and Buffalo incidents.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-17-2022).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How far is the step from self destruction ideation to considering and acting out on thoughts of killing others?

"In 2017, Howard Breen was diagnosed with clinical "eco-anxiety" and "biosphere-related" depression. In the past, the 68-year-old activist was arrested for super-gluing himself to log booms and stopping air traffic on tarmacs."

https://notthebee.com/artic...lly-assisted-suicide

I won't comment on the obvious ridiculousness of the Canadian whacko's nonsense "diagnosis", but from the Unabomber to the Buffalo mass shooter to the allegedly suicidal Canuck weather weirdo the common thread is mental illness, specifically, untreated mental illness..

Surely the Left wouldn't manipulate mentally ill people to further their political purposes would they?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-18-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2022 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The El Paso and Buffalo killers have much more in common than just mental illness.

• They both traveled across the state to a specific location, based on demographics.

• They both went into some detail to justify their choice of weapons.

• Both rant against corporations, and blame cities and urban sprawl for the destruction of the environment.

• Both talk about the demise of the baby boomers as a line of demarcation for cultural and ethnic change.

• Both cite the New Zealand Mosque killings as their inspiration.

• Both talk about ethnic replacement. As a matter of fact, their ethnic/racial theories sound very much like the rantings of a recently banned member.

It is apparent that they are both reading the same materials. They are both members of the same, obscure cult.

It is not politically expedient to blame an obscure cult that no one cares about, so everyone blames his “pet cause”.

Yes, they are white supremacists, but they are not your garden variety neo-nazis. Someone needs to investigate this movement.

Blaming guns or Trump supporters or Leftists is not going to solve this issue, these are not just angry young men as are many mass killers. We need to figure this one out. Stop going to the easy answers.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2022 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

We need to figure this one out. Stop going to the easy answers.

I'z figUUUURRREEEEddd dis onez out a long time ago.

Guns dont work. Bombs dont work. Covid dont work...

We need dem aliEEEAAAAnnnnssss to really git da job done right.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2022 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The new dog whistle word is going to be "replacement".

If they want to cancel someone, use of the word, regardless of context, will brand him as a "white supremacist".
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2022 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know you are but what am I !!!

Seriously, all this "branding" and "labelling" is 3rd-grade-level (or below) tactics.

They are trying to put us in a default-defensive position with accusations.

YOU GOT COOTIES !!! ....Accused now prove yourself innocent (which, coinkadinkally, is called "Napoleonic Law") and is and has been the same since "YOU STOLE AN APPLE"

Surprise them....grab the accusation and run with it. Inflate it. GO YUGE !!!!

Scares the **** out of them when ya do that. because now they are thinking "Oh, crap I just pissed off a REAL one"

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-19-2022).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock