Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  There's a monster on the loose, It's got our heads into a noose... (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
There's a monster on the loose, It's got our heads into a noose... by williegoat
Started on: 05-11-2022 10:32 AM
Replies: 52 (633 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 05-19-2022 02:58 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know some of you old geezers remember those words. They have been echoing in my head a lot lately.

"America where are you now?
Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
Don't you know we need you now
We can't fight alone against the monster"

From 1968 - 54 years ago:

------------------
Let's go Brandon!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good song, great lyrics.

Funny that the song was originally written to protest the Establishment, and now the words apply so well to the actions of the unhinged Left.

But the Left was unhinged when the words were written and I was a member of Students for a Democratic Society....

Things just go round and round.....
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Good song, great lyrics.

Funny that the song was originally written to protest the Establishment, and now the words apply so well to the actions of the unhinged Left.

But the Left was unhinged when the words were written and I was a member of Students for a Democratic Society....

Things just go round and round.....

LBJ was in the White House. The "Unhinged Left" was the establishment then, just as it is now.

The 1968 "antifa"
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I loved this band, still do. So many good songs with deeper meaning that my young mind at the time could understand.
As I grew older the meaning has more of a point.

Some of our brothers and sisters don't realize what they are willingly giving up. The comment "shouldn't we be looking for more offshore purchases to help bring prices down" This is how lost people are. They would rather spend less money more often than buy a better product made here in the states. They would support slave labor as long as they didn't have to see it. So many blind eyes.

I don't listen to newer music, is there even a voice out there any more?
So much has changed but its the same bs agenda just better at reaching the sheep.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I know some of you old geezers remember those words. They have been echoing in my head a lot lately.

<Raising hand>

Yep. This song has been applicable for a long time. Can be applied to lots of different situations.

(Kind of funny that it's the first track on the album, with "From Here To There, Eventually", being the closer.)

Edit - I was reading a bit about John Kay. Seems he lives in the hills, in the Nashville area, now. Seems like a really interesting person.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-13-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1969 nixon not LBJ

some of us never betrayed the ideals we had

one of which was TRUTH

SOMETHING THE RIGHTWING LOST LONG AGO

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12549 posts
Member since Jan 2001
WHAT ABOUT ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBvjXhUSUpU

<iframe width="1273" height="716" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zBvjXhUSUpU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

1969 nixon not LBJ

Maybe in '69, but I'm sure we're all eternally grateful to LBJ for getting us armpit-deep in 'Nam, several years before that. (That whole Tonkin Gulf thing.)
And then there was the whole welfare state agenda. ("We'll have N*****s voting Democrat for years". ) What a prince of a human being.

"Great Society", my ass...
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1969 nixon not LBJ

one of which was TRUTH

Uh, no, we grew up and recognized reality.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uh, no, we grew up and recognized reality.

WE HAD A NAME FOR THAT

SELLING OUT

I hope I never grow up
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think we are all aware of how Ray B spent the 60s
Not that there is anything wrong with that, you do you. Just don't ask me to do you.
Click to show

Click to show

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 05-11-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1969 nixon not LBJ

You are correct, 1969. The sixties were all peaches and cream until Nixon came along in 1969 and ruined everything.

one of which was TRUTH

Correct, again. We still have contempt for corruption, incompetence, greed and dishonesty, just as we did over 50 years ago. We still love the USA and the values that made her the greatest nation the world has ever seen.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My values haven't changed, but my I am no longer as naive and ignorant as I was as a young man.

I still believe in God, that truth is better than deception, war isn't right, and I don't trust the people running the government.
I still believe that the Constitution is a masterful work of very intelligent and thoughtful men, and is the best form of government yet devised.
I still believe that you get what you work for, no one owes me anything and I need to have a voice to be heard.
I have learned that one learns more by listening than talking, and those that speak infrequently should be listened to.
I have learned that evil takes many forms, most of those forms are very attractive and seductive, but will invariably lead to ruination.
I have learned that money isn't everything, and that money is the root of all evil.
I have learned that being drunk, high or buzzed is no way to go through life.
And the love of a good woman is irreplaceable, and hard to find.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 05-11-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, if a hypothetical person were to support Goldwater in 1964, then later support Obama and Biden, would that demonstrate consistent values?
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hope I never grow up

Don't worry.
OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My values haven't changed, but my I am no longer as naive and ignorant as I was as a young man.

I still believe in God, that truth is better than deception, war isn't right, and I don't trust the people running the government.
I still believe that the Constitution is a masterful work of very intelligent and thoughtful men, and is the best form of government yet devised.
I still believe that you get what you work for, no one owes me anything and I need to have a voice to be heard.
I have learned that one learns more by listening than talking, and those that speak infrequently should be listened to.
I have learned that evil takes many forms, most of those forms are very attractive and seductive, but will invariably lead to ruination.
I have learned that money isn't everything, and that money is the root of all evil.
I have learned that being drunk, high or buzzed is no way to go through life.
And the love of a good woman is irreplaceable, and hard to find.

Could not have said it better myself, nor could many others, I think.

Marc

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2022 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, if a hypothetical person were to support Goldwater in 1964, then later support Obama and Biden, would that demonstrate consistent values?

I spent time in a pool
a rather big pool
one of the worlds biggest
a full 100 not feet not yards but meters
in what was a major hotel
now a VA hospital about a mile from the house
year was now 1965
guess who started to show up there

you think wounded vets supported the war ?
well maybe 1 in ten did
the other 9 were radical anti war protesters
and civil rights voting rights activists also
the first hippys I met were vets

so no anyones values change
my values sure were

btw much later barry came to believe the new right christian's were very WRONG

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More Stone on LBJ
Blood, Money & Power
Sure, a monster, seeking power and war.
Today, the repetition of that ambition is again walking us toward global nuclear conflict with the Russians, Putin threatening preemptive strikes, Biden_Joe befuddled, stuttering.
War !

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2022 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I spent time in a pool
a rather big pool
a full 100 not feet not yards but meters
in what was a major hotel
now a VA hospital about a mile from the house
year was now 1965
guess who started to show up there

you think wounded vets supported the war ?
well maybe 1 in ten did
the other 9 were radical anti war protesters
and civil rights voting rights activists also
the first hippys I met were vets

so no anyones values change
my values sure were

btw much later barry came to believe the new right christian's were very WRONG

And this is why crusades exist....

Shut the **** up, or get shot with an arrow and your head cut off with a sword in the year 768...

Whatever.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-12-2022).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I spent time in a pool
a rather big pool

I spent some time in a large pool, you know its full of people. Just people soup.
They poop and pee in the pool because its so large no one will notice.

I don't swim in any pools anymore unless I own or know the owner.
Figure it out.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It may explain a lot....
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I spent time in a pool
a rather big pool

Evidently, it was not the gene pool.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

I think we are all aware of how Ray B spent the 60s
Not that there is anything wrong with that, you do you. Just don't ask me to do you.
Click to show

Click to show

I just want you to know, I'm really let down by your "Click to Show" embeds on this post... your Click to Show standard is going down.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2022 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

I spent some time in a large pool, you know its full of people. Just people soup.
They poop and pee in the pool because its so large no one will notice.

I don't swim in any pools anymore unless I own or know the owner.
Figure it out.

actually very very few were in shape to use the pool
typical my buddys 3 to 6 of us maybe 1 vet max was 3 once in the pool
that huge pool with a life guard was mostly ours
we could get in because my buddys mom was the head of the volunteers there
it had a small PX we met the vets there mostly where the girls were [ volunteers]
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2022 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1969 nixon not LBJ

one of which was TRUTH

Geez, give it a rest. The left used to stand for free speech and inclusion. Now it's cancel culture and justice warriors and safe spaces.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-13-2022 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Geez, give it a rest. The left used to stand for free speech and inclusion. Now it's cancel culture and justice warriors and safe spaces.

THANK YOU !!!!!!

And I just about had enough of them.

Sheeeetttt, and call US nazi's.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

I think that's seeing just one side of the "cancel culture" phenomenon. The Left side. What about the cancel culture that's being pushed by the Right?

"American free speech enters uncharted territory"
Zachary B. Wolf for CNN; as reported by ABC local affiliate and Wichita, Kansas-based KAKE; May 14, 2022.
https://www.kake.com/story/...-uncharted-territory

Read-o-Meter: 4+ minutes.

Includes embedded Internet page links.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I think that's seeing just one side of the "cancel culture" phenomenon. The Left side. What about the cancel culture that's being pushed by the Right?

"American free speech enters uncharted territory"
Zachary B. Wolf for CNN; as reported by ABC local affiliate and Wichita, Kansas-based KAKE; May 14, 2022.
https://www.kake.com/story/...-uncharted-territory

Read-o-Meter: 4+ minutes.

Includes embedded Internet page links.

From your linked article:

Republicans are looking to allow lawsuits against social media companies over free speech in Texas, but then are applauding the removal of books they don't like in school districts...

Children do not have the same rights as adults, the parents have the right to restrict that to which their child has access. For example, children are forbidden alcohol and tobacco.

...and treating the leak of a draft opinion from the Supreme Court on abortion as a major breach.

The first amendment guarantees your right to express your opinions, but it does not give you the right to publish the private or confidential words of others. For example, if you are a juror, you are forbidden from disclosing the deliberations during the trial.

The article is fundamentally flawed. Either the author is intentionally misleading his readers, or he does not understand the principles he is trying to explain.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The sky is blue and the sun will rise in the morning.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19466 posts
Member since Mar 2009
From your linked article:

Republicans are quick to label social backlash at controversial statements as "cancel culture," but they were happy to pass a law in Florida literally canceling Disney's special government status. It was retribution for the company's decision to publicly disagree with the Parental Rights in Education law, which critics call the "Don't Say Gay" law.

My objection here is obvious. No private corporation or citizen has a right to special government status.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see a kind of "cancel culture" right here on this forum. Along the lines of "If you say anything I don't like, or have established a habit of saying things that I don't like, I am going to berate you with every conspicuously crude vulgarity that I can think of, short of some explicit 'four letter word' that could (in theory) provoke moderator action against me."

That's not something that's coming exclusively from the "Left" on this forum.

There's probably articles published online that go in the same direction as that one that I posted from KAKE, but make a stronger case.

I've only got so much life to waste. I didn't look very hard.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-15-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
KAKE. Say "cake", not "caca."
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see a kind of "cancel culture" right here on this forum. Along the lines of "If you say anything I don't like, or have established a habit of saying things that I don't like, I am going to berate you with every conspicuously coarse vulgarity that I can think of, short of some explicit "four letter word" that could (in theory) provoke moderator action against me."

There is only one man who has the power to "cancel" anything on this forum and he exercised that power today. Anything else said by anyone else is simply (free) speech.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is only one man who has the power to "cancel" anything on this forum and he exercised that power today. Anything else said by anyone else is simply (free) speech.

That's lame. My point stands. The forum member I am talking about (and that goes without saying) has no respect whatsoever for free speech, excepting his own free speech.

What's the purpose of his constant and directly ad hominem vulgarity (the "hominems" are often other forum members) other than to try to discourage anyone with contrarian views (contrarian to his views) from speaking freely?

That's cancel culture.

All that, strictly within the context of this forum.

"I regret that I have but one life to waste for Pennock's."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-15-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's lame. My point stands. The forum member I am talking about (and that goes without saying) has no respect whatsoever for free speech, excepting his own free speech.

What's the purpose of his constant and directly ad hominem vulgarity (the "hominems" are often other forum members) other than to try to discourage anyone with contrarian views (contrarian to his views) from speaking freely?

That's cancel culture.

All that, strictly within the context of this forum.

"I regret that I have but one life to waste for Pennock's."

There is no conservative-driven cancel culture. The right to free speech is a cornerstone of conservative ideology. We understand that that right is meaningless unless it protects speech with which we disagree.

Nobody, except of course Mr. Pennock, is canceling anybody. This forum is not bound by the U.S. Constitution. There is only speech at the pleasure of the benevolent and preeminent King of the Realm (forum).
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2022 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I say that the forum member in question has a cancel culture mindset. A one-man cancel culture. Like a one-man band. A cancel culture of one.

I say this follows from the assertions and descriptions in my previous message(s) in this conversation. And from what I just posted here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../000104-11.html#p424

That's at the end of a thread that Cliff Pennock closed down.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2022 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There may be several of us here that regret, as well, your 'wasting of your life' on Pennock's Fiero Forum.

I spend more time in Tech helping other members with their car problems.
I consider that a good use of my time and knowledge of these unique automobiles.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2022 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Expect a new assault on free speech, a renewed call for reining in social media as a result of the unfortunate events of the weekend.

Pay attention to how it is being reported. Look for phrases repeated in many stories. The killer is quoted everywhere as saying that he was "radicalized" online. They are not saying "assault rifle" or AR-15, but rather "high capacity magazine". This incident is being set up as justification of "cancel culture" and a more progressive attack on the second amendment.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Expect a new assault on free speech, a renewed call for reining in social media as a result of the unfortunate events of the weekend.

It sure didn't take long and the assault is just what you would probably expect.

As evidenced by this thread and now Hochul, Leftists have some very bizarre and very wrong ideas concerning what our first amendment and the attendant concept of "free speech" is all about.

"Governor Hochul went on all the Sunday shows this week and made the same very false claim that "hate speech" is not protected under the First Amendment."

https://notthebee.com/artic...-protect-hate-speech

Leftists gotta Leftist

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-17-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tell the people what they've won, Vanna!

A brand new WAR!!! Have you been missing Afghanistan? Well, have we got a trip for you! Nestled next to the quaint and exotic destinations of Kenya and Ethiopia, where the Arabian Sea meets the Indian Ocean, you're going to Somalia!
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tell the people what they've won, Vanna!

A brand new WAR!!! Have you been missing Afghanistan? Well, have we got a trip for you! Nestled next to the quaint and exotic destinations of Kenya and Ethiopia, where the Arabian Sea meets the Indian Ocean, you're going to Somalia!

You an Al-Shabab lover? Luvs you some Al-Shabab, d'ya? Is one of your relatives high up in Al-Shabab?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock