Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Canadian Government Declares the Unvaccinated To Be a Danger to Society

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Canadian Government Declares the Unvaccinated To Be a Danger to Society by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 05-03-2022 06:05 PM
Replies: 15 (190 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-04-2022 03:05 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2022 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2022 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well he is right. But not for the vaccine. You are a danger because you don't do what you are told. I keep wondering why the gov fears the unvaxxed if the vaccine works. It's either they fear independent thinking or that free healthcare isn't actually free. IOW, if you don't understand something, look for the money.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2022 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:
Well he is right. But not for the vaccine. You are a danger because you don't do what you are told. I keep wondering why the gov fears the unvaxxed if the vaccine works. It's either they fear independent thinking or that free healthcare isn't actually free. IOW, if you don't understand something, look for the money.

1. The vaccines protect the vaccinated from being infected by the virus, but not 100 percent.
  2. The vaccines protect the vaccinated who do become infected—so called "breakthrough" infections—from the more serious consequences of the infection, but not 100 percent.
  3. The vaccines prevent the vaccinated who do become infected from transmitting the virus to other people, but not 100 percent.
The vaccines are not 100 percent effective in any of these three (3) ways, but statistically, every unvaccinated person in the population reduces the overall effectiveness of the vaccines by just that much. Because every unvaccinated person is more likely than a vaccinated person to become a breeding ground for the virus.

Unvaccinated people are like safe havens for the virus. Every unvaccinated person is likely to have more Covid viruses circulating in their body than a vaccinated person, all other things being equal. It's statistical. And as far as "all other things", the other differences from one person to another tend to average out over a large population and become moot.

Considering the population as a whole, the more people that are vaccinated, the better the vaccines can be expected to work. The closer to 100 percent effectiveness.

That, I believe, is what the mainstream medical community "hangs its hat on" in terms of explaining their desire to move as many people as possible from the unvaccinated column to the vaccinated column.

You may feel free to disagree, but you should know the argument, if you want to play the game.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-03-2022).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2022 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No mention of natural immunity acquired by the unvaccinated who have contracted the virus and recovered.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2022 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
No mention of natural immunity acquired by the unvaccinated who have contracted the virus and recovered.

I think that is part of the epidemiological model.

What model?

The model that is presented in this research report from David N. Fisman, Afia Amoako and Ashleigh R. Tuite.
https://www.cmaj.ca/content...194/16/E573.full.pdf

What research report?

"Impact of population mixing between vaccinated and unvaccinated subpopulations on infectious disease dynamics: implications for SARS-CoV-2 transmission"

But it's not easy reading.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-03-2022).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2022 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Unvaccinated people are like safe havens for the virus. Every unvaccinated person is likely to have more Covid viruses circulating in their body than a vaccinated person,....

You may feel free to disagree, but you should know the argument, if you want to play the game.

Only those who don't "know the argument", or the topic, make such blatantly ignorant and WRONG blanket statements as that.

"UNVACCINATED PEOPLE ARE LIKE....... EVERY UNVACCINATED PERSON IS......"

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-03-2022).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2022 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The money is EASY to follow in this one....endless booster shot sales, couple with allll those side-effect treatments.

Nothing like 30+ million slaves forced repeat customers.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2022 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

No mention of natural immunity acquired by the unvaccinated who have contracted the virus and died either.

Yes, yes... the variation of COVID we're presently dealing with seems (on the surface) to be rather tame... but who's to say what an upcoming mutation of this virus might bring.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2022 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

No mention of natural immunity acquired by the unvaccinated who have contracted the virus and died either.

Yes, yes... the variation of COVID we're presently dealing with seems (on the surface) to be rather tame... but who's to say what an upcoming mutation of this virus might bring.

Yea, a lot of things "may happen". There are zero safe choices. All of the decisions we make are just different levels of danger. I don't know how else to say it. The people screaming about everyone else needing to get something so they (the people screaming) can be safe are weak and would have been culled from the herd if we had allowed natural selection to occur as it should have.

And by saying this I'm not saying I would be safe from natural selection, nor would my loved ones. However, humans would be a LOT further ahead without the bottom feeders causing us to be weaker as a whole. People joke about it, but I'm all for removing the warning labels and mandatory safety devices and allowing things to level out on their own.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2022 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

but who's to say what an upcoming mutation of this virus might bring.

And the clot-shot wont be effective against that one either. Stand in line for your 392,651,237th booster, customer.

https://twitter.com/OhCanad...message5126598%2Fpg1

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-03-2022).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2022 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

...humans would be a LOT further ahead without the bottom feeders causing us to be weaker as a whole.

Why not take it a step further? Eugenics would be a wonderful solution... for those who get to set the criteria.

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-04-2022 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a bad idea actually, just breed out stupidity liberalism

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0EQDiGhqDCwe/
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2022 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why not take it a step further? Eugenics would be a wonderful solution... for those who get to set the criteria.

Why not? Because then it's not NATURAL. You like trying to pervert ideas into something sinister?
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2022 05:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, who knows what Fauci and The Paperclips might release. Fear mongering while the elites don't wear masks and the serfs/camera operators/journalists have to. Yeah, rules for thee but not for me. Go hide under your bed like Howard Stern. Or you can 'Die a good death', | like the elderly in the UK during the COVfefe first wave with Midazolam.

I doubt that's what 'Fats' means (Fats, correct me if I'm wrong). But I know Margaret Sanger sure supported it (champion for abortion and population control). The third Reich supported it. I know HRC supports it. Judging by current SCOTUS 'news', many leftists support it. And the NWO supports it also.

After all, the majority of the 'Final Solution' mad-scientists came to the United States, while keeping the big industrialists and their industries who supplied it in place. Along with their money handlers. Allowed and encouraged to tinker behind the scenes to this day.

UConn is a campus in the middle of nowhere. Mansfield (aka Storrs) is the main campus. Not a big city. It's not even a city. I've been wondering this for the past year+:

One if the worst in the state.
Do some of you have state websites with similar data like this broken down?
Mansfield is, by definition, an extremely liberal town, yet these vaccination rates raises an eye brow. A lot of those employed at UConn live here. I know, I've been to many of their 7figure homes.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2022 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You like trying to pervert ideas into something sinister?

Ha... isn't that the whole idea of this section of the forum? lol
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2022 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ha... isn't that the whole idea of this section of the forum? lol

Not in my opinion.
Some things discussed here are sinister on the face of them, many here are just trying to discuss and figure out the motivations behind the scenes.
YMMV

Edited for spelling.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 05-04-2022).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock