WTS/WTT 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP by LittleBigCar
Started on: 05-30-2021 01:36 PM
Replies: 0 (225 views)
Last post by: LittleBigCar on 05-30-2021 01:36 PM
LittleBigCar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2021 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LittleBigCarSend a Private Message to LittleBigCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bought the car as a future donor for a L67/F40 swap into one of 1988 Formulas. The F40 and associated clutch and flywheel were stolen along with a trailer I had in storage so that's not happening now.

<150k miles. Maintenance history is nearly complete since new. Engine and transmission were replaced at 55k due to an error on the dealer service department's part when conducting the recall service repair. Very well optioned. Rough rockers but good strut towers, etc.

I've performed routine maintenance and driven the car regularly. Runs great, shifts great, it's a good car. Put new brakes on (EBC Yellowstuff pads...so dirty but stop sooooo good) and I have a new set of shocks ready to go on as well as some filters and tune-up items for the long haul.

Located in Clarksville, TN. Willing to take cash, 2A items, Fiero stuff, Laser Discs and associated electronics, cash, silver, gold, or just about anything worth about $2000.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock