WTB/WTT Laser Discs and Associated Electronics in TN by LittleBigCar
Started on: 05-30-2021 01:20 PM
Replies: 3 (330 views)
Last post by: FieroG97J on 05-17-2022 12:17 PM
LittleBigCar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2021 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LittleBigCarSend a Private Message to LittleBigCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like a lot of you, I'm not just a Fiero enthusiast.

I'm on a mission to have the best vintage Laser Disc collection in the great state of TN.  I'm pretty sure I've got Montgomery County licked but there is always more to accomplish.

If you have this format of media, players, or associated electronics, I'm interested.

Will trade for 2A items, other Laser Discs and vintage media, a pretty nice 2003 Grand Prix GTP, whatever.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2021 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greetings, Never thought I'd see or hear those words (Laser Disc) again. I have a vintage Marantz System that includes a Marantz Multi Laser Disc LV510 player. Got it on Ebay when it was already unheard of much. I was able to scavenger up a few disc to see how good or bad my investment was. I only have 4 albums. Disney's Toy Story, Grease with John Travolta - Olivia Newton John , - Flirting with Disaster "Two Thumbs Up" & Schindler's List.

With the exception of Schindler's List I'd be willing to make some trades if interested. Sci-Fi & History are my interests.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2021 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll trade. I have a Pioneer Elite LD-S2 that's like new and laser discs - some that have been out of print like Chapter 2 (James Caan and Marcia Mason). You probably already know that this player was the best available at the time it was made - I paid almost $4k for it . I'll private message you my phone number if you're interested. By the way, I'm in Las Vegas on Pacific time which is probably 3 hours earlier than TN time.

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 08-05-2021).]

FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone crave automotive laser discs? I have quite a few including all the Fiero ones. I'm breaking up my lifetime Fiero literature collection including laser discs (and their player) VHS tapes, Beta tapes, 35mm slides and their projector, lots of dealer albums, Ad Planners, Showroom pictures, Advertising pics, etc.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock