Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Other Mall
  Like to tinker with ipads? 75 bucks buys you a 'box of fun'

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Like to tinker with ipads? 75 bucks buys you a 'box of fun' by TheDigitalAlchemist
Started on: 04-03-2014 04:32 PM
Replies: 11 (435 views)
Last post by: Monkeyman on 04-17-2014 05:20 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll edit this with the exact numbers and specifics after I get home tonight.

Just want to know if anyone is interested in this.

I have a box with a few First Gen iPads in it. 32 GB version.
I'm going to say between 3 and 5. A few need a new battery (at least 2 of them do - they power up, but stay at the apple...)
I bought 2 or 3 replacement batteries a few months ago, so they will go with it. i think I also got a repair kit with the silly tools you need to open them up.
At least 2 chargers for them.
Screens are REALLY nice. I think 2 of them were never even used. like pristine, still in the wrapper condition.

I honestly just have no interest in this stuff - I have a "newer" ipad, and these are just gattering dust.

I'd rather sell them here than on eBay. I know a few of you are into this stuff.

bye!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You want 75 bucks for the whole box of 'em? Interested. I'll PM you in a minute.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

You want 75 bucks for the whole box of 'em? Interested. I'll PM you in a minute.

Got your PM. I'll check 'em out tonight after I get the little guy to bed.
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested too if Monkeyman doesn't want that box 'o' fun.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I'm interested too if Monkeyman doesn't want that box 'o' fun.

Ok, I'll keep you in mind. Are you interested in a box of 'pain'? it's got a few dozen bullet ants, cacti, hot sauce, lemon juice, miniature flamethrowers, and an audio recording of every post I've ever made here...
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Ok, I'll keep you in mind. Are you interested in a box of 'pain'? it's got a few dozen bullet ants, cacti, hot sauce, lemon juice, miniature flamethrowers, and an audio recording of every post I've ever made here...

Does the audio recording collection include your FR days, or just from TDA?
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't see a price listed. Put me on the "Interested" list pending a price. If you're willing to take blind offers let me know.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

I didn't see a price listed. Put me on the "Interested" list pending a price. If you're willing to take blind offers let me know.

I hid it in the subject line (like a ninja)
75 bucks(or a small cow skull)
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

I hid it in the subject line (like a ninja)
75 bucks(or a small cow skull)

Oh fer cryin' out loud. Well, I doubt the previous guys will fail to jump on it, but if they do, I'm in.

No cow skulls, but could definitely come up with 75 bucks.

[This message has been edited by Taijiguy (edited 04-06-2014).]

Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Taijiguy

12198 posts
Member since Jul 99

[This message has been edited by Taijiguy (edited 04-06-2014).]

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, Tajiguy. Bought, paid for and on the way (I assume). I'll fix them (replace the batteries and reinstall the OS) then keep one for myself, sell one to recoup my cost and give one (or 2) to a family that home schools their kids and could use it/them.

[This message has been edited by Monkeyman (edited 04-14-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the iPads today. Nicely packaged. I'll mess with them later this weekend. Just wanted to post that I got them. Two thumbs up!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock