Started on: 12-30-2012 12:20 PM
Replies: 25 (909 views)
Last post by: addysvan1987gt on 05-03-2013 11:39 AM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2012 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have lots of kits. Many designs and sizes. These are great fun for any family. Some kits can be built to suit your needs or wants. This is a free, great way to spend the day! You will need to assemble the pieces yourself. Great fun!

Also the first 100 kits get a free snowman kit! These will go fast. They go like snowcones in hell.

We just had a bunch more kits delivered last night! Get them before they are gone! Bring a truck and the whole family!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2012 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you ship to Florida?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2013 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Can you ship to Florida?

You pay shipping and we can ship global! Ill pm you my Paypal!
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2013 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Naw, I got enough. There is 3 kits in the back of the pickup..anybody local wants one, just come over and unload it.
OldDude82

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OldDude82Send a Private Message to OldDude82Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is an igloo kit?

------------------
You're going to need a bigger boat....

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OldDude82:

What is an igloo kit?

What is an igloo kit? Only the greatest fun for the whole family! Hours, days, weeks even in some cases months and months of fun and excitement! Bring the inlaws! Bring the dog, cat, goldfish, iguana...

Its a reemerging fascinating piece of anthropoligical history. You could live as our ancestors did. Plus all your neighbors will want one!

And lets not forget the always popular snowman kits! What great fun they can be. Great for smaller spaces, everyone loves them. Frosty lives again through the magic of our free kits!

Oh by the way, welcome to PFF if I may!
Navyfierodriver81

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Navyfierodriver81Send a Private Message to Navyfierodriver81Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's some very smooth salesmanship techniques! You should hold a seminar!
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2013 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, since it looks like we have a vendor war going, I will offer ALL 3 for the free, no cost, price of one !!...Just come get them ! I'll even pick up the tab for shipping, which is very generous of me, and will ship when you pick up !!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Well, since it looks like we have a vendor war going, I will offer ALL 3 for the free, no cost, price of one !!...Just come get them ! I'll even pick up the tab for shipping, which is very generous of me, and will ship when you pick up !!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute here! This is starting to look like that other mall!

First off these are Maine made, not some overseas made in china knockoffs! Please...

This is no snake oil, pony show deal. Every kit is custom built, 1 off. Then they undergo our special double secret weatherization and climatizationing process. This double secret process is an ancient family secret, passed down through history.

We had a few more snowman kits delivered this morning.

We are also excited to announce our newest offering!!! Snowwoman kit!! Shes lots of fun for a father son day! Or a father mom day even, heck even father grandma day! Your call. (snowwoman kit may not be anatomically correct).

Were expecting more kits anyday now. I can post pics, just ask. Paypal as a gift to avoid pp fees and no, NO refunds.

Shoot me a pm and I will gladly take your paypal for shipping and handling fees, the kits are 100% FREE! Take as many as you like!
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2013 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now WHY would anybody want a Main-made kit, when the ones I have are made in Canada, the land that invented them ?

PLUS, if manufacturing works as predicted, I will be able to give my customers a free, once-in-a-lifetime, Backyard Ski Hill kit also free of charge with every Igloo kit picked up. AND, since I am a small operation and not some multi-national importing raw materials, my clients know their kit has received my personal attention and has been made with domestic resources.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-07-2013).]

Tomski

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TomskiSend a Private Message to TomskiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OldDude82:

What is an igloo kit?

Its a big box of snow
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or a big, wet, empty box by the time it gets to you.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm's replied, your kits ship when your Paypal payments for shipping clear. USPS w tracking #'s. Orders are shipped in the order they came in. I will not give anyone cuts, it has caused problems in the past. Sorry.

Anyway TYVM! Pm's w tracking #'s will be sent out.

We still have plenty of kits left in stock!!
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2013 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just remember, Folks...he wants Pay-Pal while I accept the zero-cost in cash, saving you the fees, taxes, and awkward questions from your wife as to what you needed an Igloo and Ski-Hill kit for in the 1st place.

Just think, do YOU want to talk to your wife, and explain why you paid pay-pal fees for an Igloo kit, when you could have avoided those fees.

AND, For a limited-time only, this coming weekend, I am offering special high-density kits. You will get twice as much volume per pound as you would with a Maine kit.....HURRY and come get one....(before my inventory melts, we are going up to 50 degrees by friday )

Know something, Dude...sell your Maine kits, I'll be retired. .....until the next load of kits gets delivered....

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-07-2013).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hell ill do you all one better.. you bring a pickup out here and I'll use my thrower to get it into the back..... 10 for the price of one
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

hell ill do you all one better.. you bring a pickup out here and I'll use my thrower to get it into the back..... 10 for the price of one

Your genius is showing!
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2013 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Pm's replied, your kits ship when your Paypal payments for shipping clear. USPS w tracking #'s. Orders are shipped in the order they came in. I will not give anyone cuts, it has caused problems in the past. Sorry.

Anyway TYVM! Pm's w tracking #'s will be sent out.

We still have plenty of kits left in stock!!

My bachelor kit arrived the other day and I have it installed.... Thank you... I only buy these kits from Maine, the craftmanship is perfect... Ill post pics of the brick wall one later... I lost the instructions you supplied, but i think I figured it out. John

[This message has been edited by fiero67 (edited 01-27-2013).]

fiero67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2013 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fiero67

2397 posts
Member since Jan 2003
Thses kits are of high qaulity... thanks again (did I assemble this right.....??)
can you put me down for the fiero clone kit?

and YES, this really is my front yard.. hey, i was bored!!! Winter is way too long in Maine

[This message has been edited by fiero67 (edited 01-27-2013).]

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 03:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Um, I just received my kit and there was nothing inside. It was nice and sunny today, so I don't think I overlooked anything. The box was so soggy, I think my igloo fell out the bottom, but I could not see how it would fit through that small seam unless you are stocking the miniature variety only. Wrong size, wrong order.

I was able to cancel payment on that check, so we're going to have to figure out how to make this right before you EVER get paid the full amount. Who let you be a fiero community vendor, anyhow? Stick to teenage mutant ninja turtles and leave the igloo kits to the Canadians, eh?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great work fiero67! However it looks like you may have a few parts from each kit mixed up. Seems to be ok though and further demonstrates the flexibilities of our kits!!

Tbone, your kit was most likely handled incorrectly by the shipper. As stated there are no refunds. If however you can return ship the items in the condition it was packaged, I will be more then happy to send another.

Please refrain from leaving any negative feedbacks at least until we try to work it out. Perhaps contact your PFF resolution center. They can help you!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Lol I just reread that!! Ninja turtles! Another happy buyer. Really! I still cant get over that.
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero67:

can you put me down for the fiero clone

There have been cases reported of some problems with those kits. Problems where due to improper owner upkeep there may be a risk of fire. Proper upkeep of your kit is important.

fiero67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2013 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There have been cases reported of some problems with those kits. Problems where due to improper owner upkeep there may be a risk of fire. Proper upkeep of your kit is important.

That sir, is one of the funniest things ive read in a LONG time..... hee hee hee hee... but, it worked when i built it! ( aka, it ran when i parked it)
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2013 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great news everyone! I spent the better part of today inventorying, sorting and inspecting the new kits that just came in. We look forward to some new product releases. Same great quality, same great craftsmanship!

On a lighter note, my kit handling gloves were in my car, buried under several kits. Let me just say how remarkably well Mommas oven mitts worked! Heck they work great! Just dont tell mom!

edited to add a great pic...and show all you future igloo'rs where we keep your kits till they are ready to go!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 02-24-2013).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-29-2013 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
END OF SEASON BLOWOUT !!!!

I have 2--and only 2 on the entire propery-- free igloo kits left to go.

WHY would you want to wait until next yeat when new inventory arrives and the price goes up ?

As an added FREE bonus, my original Canadian Igloo Kits now come with pre-mixed sand and morter to ensure they hold together FAR longer than what that guy in Maine is passing off as genuine.

HURRY AND GET YOURS NOW !!!
addysvan1987gt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2013 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for addysvan1987gtSend a Private Message to addysvan1987gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This whole thread is freaking hilarious! But the above quote had me in tears. This is quite true. Also what I tell everyone who tells me their Fiero caught on fire!

------------------
-----1987 Pontiac Fiero GT Fastback

Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings. -Richard Dawkins

Officer: Sir, is there a reason why you are not wearing your seat belt.
Me: Yes. If my Fiero catches on fire I can get out faster.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock