Started on: 09-19-2012 08:01 PM
Replies: 77 (2015 views)
Last post by: KenFormula88 on 06-24-2013 11:47 PM
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good bump Ken! I'm going to get a few designs together for an order sometime this week.

Love the pistol-wielding panda.
IP: Logged
KenFormula88

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2013 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Good bump Ken! I'm going to get a few designs together for an order sometime this week.

Love the pistol-wielding panda.

I sent you a PM and forgot you posted on here, opps lol.

EDIT: I also have a lot of mustache stickers too that I sell. They're $1 each and are 3.5" x 1".

And also if you know what the NOS logo looks like I got these too, again $1 each.

I can make these any of the colors I have.

[This message has been edited by KenFormula88 (edited 01-15-2013).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2013 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, it seems that you have some happy customers.

Would you be able to do the P O N T I A C font for the GT tail lights? I can get height and width if you cannot. I am doing a project for Notchie tails, and I would be interested in having that done.

Thank you.

Perhaps you could update your first post with available stickers and pricing? I just caught that you are selling some different graphics and pricing by accident after rereading. It would make it easier for us to see what is available.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-16-2013).]

KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Well, it seems that you have some happy customers.

Would you be able to do the P O N T I A C font for the GT tail lights? I can get height and width if you cannot. I am doing a project for Notchie tails, and I would be interested in having that done.

Thank you.

Perhaps you could update your first post with available stickers and pricing? I just caught that you are selling some different graphics and pricing by accident after rereading. It would make it easier for us to see what is available.

Sure I can do it for you, I would need the dimensions of it though. And also my pricing is determined mostly by how much material is being used, so it ranges.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2013 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me get a few measurements today. I will post back later. Thank you.

You seem to do reputable work, and are beginning to prove yourself trustworthy.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Let me get a few measurements today. I will post back later. Thank you.

You seem to do reputable work, and are beginning to prove yourself trustworthy.

You should see the amount of decals I just ordered from him, all different designs for such a great price. Plus he even helped me with some custom design work from my poor Paint-created explanations. Highly recommended!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2013 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

You should see the amount of decals I just ordered from him, all different designs for such a great price. Plus he even helped me with some custom design work from my poor Paint-created explanations. Highly recommended!

Good to know.

FYI, I still think that you are a prick. But an honest one. And I respect that.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-17-2013).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2013 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
The PONTIAC measures out to be 19" long by 1 5/8" tall. Color can be whatever you have extra of, It will be used as a stencil for paint. I am looking for 5 decals.

Also, I am wondering if you could do a FIERO font. Maybe 10" wide? I would want 20 of those. Maybe black and silver split evenly. I had ordered something from a forum member a while ago, and he threw a few of these in with my order. It was a nice suprise. I would like to do the same when I sell parts. It is a nice touch.

Thank you.
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright guys, I was a bit busy with all our orders. I just mailed all of them today, hopefully there won't be any troubles. If you want once you get them, you can take a picture of them wherever you stick them.
fierobrian

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i would like a few to show my love of guns and freedom

http://www.cafepress.com/mf...ntrol_bumper-sticker
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CON...&hash=item3a7dac679f
if you have anylike these allready done let me see them or how much for 2 of each

[This message has been edited by fierobrian (edited 01-20-2013).]

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my laptop looking pretty snazzy, thanks to the decals from Ken. The red x's are stickers that he didn't make, but I bet he could have!

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 01-24-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Recieved mine, they look great! I'll have to take a picture when it gets warm enough to go out and put them on the vehicles! Thanks a lot!

------------------

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2013 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine came in quickly also. Thank you.

------------------

Fieroking Customs

KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweeet, good to hear!
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2013 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone got any ideas for Orange decals? I'm tempted to get a new color as I restock on another color I already have.
fierobrian

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GENERAL LEE !! the duke of hazzards car it would sell !
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright, just a heads up I bought a roll of carbon fiber and light orange vinyl. Let your imaginations run wild!
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Ken, I just sent you a PM with a new order before I saw that you just got some carbon fiber vinyl.

Could I add this logo on to my order in carbon fiber?

I just want a small little one (about .75" tall x 1" long or so) to see what it looks like.

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 01-29-2013).]

KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aight I'll get this going. As of right now when this was posted I don't have the carbon fiber yet, so it will be a little while till I get everything finalized.

[This message has been edited by KenFormula88 (edited 01-30-2013).]

jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2013 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today my man, they look top notch! Great idea to make the motorsports font size a little smaller. I can't wait to get my car done and see these babies on black. A big ole plus for you for doing superb work at a fair price in todays economy and mindset.
PFF
System Bot
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2013 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaredmurray88:

Got mine today my man, they look top notch! Great idea to make the motorsports font size a little smaller. I can't wait to get my car done and see these babies on black. A big ole plus for you for doing superb work at a fair price in todays economy and mindset.

No problem! When you told me about just making "Hammer Down" and you saying it was your own business I figured adding "motorsports" would help others know what it was about.
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My friend asked me if I could redo his decals of all 3 gens of the MR2. I decided to do a remake of them, with Fieros. These are 9" long by about 2.5" high. If you want one or whatever how many, each are $3.

[This message has been edited by KenFormula88 (edited 02-03-2013).]

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2013 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
edit: sorry the pictures are >300k, definitely worth the click though!
I'm not sure if the name "Carbon Fiber" does this color/pattern justice. I'd call it "Chrome Fiber"

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

It looks pretty sweet! All the other decals came out nice too, especially this one:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

A tweaked Morton salt logo = Assault Girl
Not sure what I want to put that one on, but it's such a cool design, I'm sure I'll find something.

Another pleasant transaction!

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 02-10-2013).]

KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2013 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree that the CF doesn't really look remotely like the real thing, but that's what they called it.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2013 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The knife wielding Bulbasaur is going on my girl's car once we get a break in the crappy weather/salt ridden roads, I promise to post a pic soon!
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2013 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ Sweeet.

Well things have been a little steady over the past few weeks. I had made a few things.

A small tuning garage near me had just started and asked me to make them a few decals:

I have also made a few new stickers for anyone to buy. I made the famous Dr. Evil's sharks with laser beams on their heads, regular sharks, and a new combat whale inspired by both Dr. Evil's shark and my own original whales that I had made:

And just recently I had a friend reorder more stickers, but in different colors for his automotive clothing company:

I also have made a FB page of the work I've done, anyone can contact me there too about what you want. You can also see the current colors that I hold on there too.

[This message has been edited by KenFormula88 (edited 02-21-2013).]

KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2013 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last roll of white I had (24" x 10 yds) only had lasted me about 3-4 weeks. This time I got 24" x 50yds of black and white. Each roll weighs 16 lbs.

I have gotten two requests/ideas to make over 1000 stickers (not a problem), but I haven't got any feedback from the customers yet to make their stickers. But just to show, I am prepared.

[This message has been edited by KenFormula88 (edited 03-08-2013).]

BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've always wanted a "My other car is Mid-Engined" bumper sticker with the Fiero logo on it some how. I bet they would sell.
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2013 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

I've always wanted a "My other car is Mid-Engined" bumper sticker with the Fiero logo on it some how. I bet they would sell.

I could think of something up when I have the time.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I kept meaning to post these for ya. Still haven't had the chance to wash/detail my girl's Saturn to put the Bulbasaur on it. I will have something new for you to whip up for me, though.
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2013 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

I came up with a few ideas. Some using the regular Pegasus logo:

And others with Cliff's 2k8 logo, but I'm waiting on his permission or input on the idea since it was his hard work to re-create this awesome logo:

Let me or Ken know which fonts and layouts you like the most, and we'll see what Cliff says about his copyrighted image. I'm really not looking to upset our host here by siphoning profits from him that could help pay for hosting and other expenses. So maybe a portion of the profits from these specific decals (though they must be incredibly small based on the prices I've seen) could just be sent as a donation?

Just a few thoughts. Have a good night folks.
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2013 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's sweet N3M3S1S!

HolleyFormula:

I appreciate the help from you of coming up with designs for someone else. I got a job now (before I didn't) and have been pounding hours. I still will and can do decal work, but just not as quick as I used to. Again, thanks A LOT!

Oh and if Cliff does see this, I always and will wait/ask for permission to use someone's design for decals if the designer/owner is easily reachable. I do the same with my friends at Grid Apparel and pretty much all my car affiliated customers.

[This message has been edited by KenFormula88 (edited 03-30-2013).]

goatvenom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2013 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for goatvenomSend a Private Message to goatvenomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello i was wondering the cost for a few fiero badges 3 inches tall and i would also like to know what it would cost to have a sticker that says FIERO exactly like on the deckld?

http://www.google.com/url?s....dmg&psig=AFQjCNFGSM 4WaTtiScL5dv1IvNMYGy-obg&ust=1366383033728803

or the fiero logo like in this picture

Ryan
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 05:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Realized I never posted a picture of the Assault Girl decal Ken made for me in his thread.

KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice. By the way, if any of you haven't seen my update on my FB page I bought two new colors. Cobalt Blue ultra fine metallic (looks like metallic paint) and Chrome Gold.
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2013 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys,

Thanks for sending me more of your ideas, plus just a little update. I have put my Facebook page like on the front of this thread, and I also have bought two new colors, Red Ultra Fine Metallic and Burgundy. All my colors are on the FB page, and feel free to like and post some pictures on there!

[This message has been edited by KenFormula88 (edited 06-24-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock