Started on: 07-10-2012 11:59 AM
Replies: 34 (1222 views)
Last post by: tbone42 on 11-13-2013 02:55 PM
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its true, I have been tattooing professionally for 14 years and would love to see you in my chair. Special discounts for fiero related tattoo work. Located in Wilmington, OH (Hopefully opening a new shop in the next month).. if you are near SW Ohio and want to make an appointment, send me a PM or post here.. I have it on auto notify.

Online work sample:
http://photobucket.com/tedstattoos

-Ted

PS- Some of you out there don't like tattoos.. thats swell. Do me a favir and start your own thread, or keep it to yourselves. There is plenty of room in O/T for your opinion on the subject, make your own thread and don't ruin mine. Thank you.
------------------

"Maybe we should call you Meat Head...!"

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 07-16-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never had a tattoo, but if I ever decide to get one (it has crossed my mind) I will likely drive up and ask you to do it.

Still have to decide what to do for "the cherry".

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-10-2012).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First person who wants a "Madcurl" portrait gets it for free... but it has to be Curly, and it has to be a good picture, and you have to promise to post a pic here. lol
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want a tattoo of myself, only bigger. What are we talking about as far as money and pain??
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:

I want a tattoo of myself, only bigger. What are we talking about as far as money and pain??

Well, first we'll have to remove the major areas of skin to make the area to be tattooed larger. Once we flatten all that stuff out (and you look like a sinobyte) we can do a larger-than life portrait, sure.

As far as pain, I imagine getting the skin flayed off you would be way worse than some small pins scraping the top of your dermis and pushing in pigment. As far as money goes.. well.. what have you got?

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 07-15-2012).]

SCCA FIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Well, first we'll have to remove the major areas of skin...

I'll have to sleep on it.
hugh

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:

I'll have to sleep on it.

The skin or the idea ?
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

The skin or the idea ?

maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Well, first we'll have to remove the major areas of skin to make the area to be tattooed larger. Once we flatten all that stuff out (and you look like a sinobyte) we can do a larger-than life portrait, sure.

As far as pain, I imagine getting the skin flayed off you would be way worse than some small pins scraping the top of your dermis and pushing in pigment. As far as money goes.. well.. what have you got?

Just run an air hose with a needle sized nozzle up under his skin--40 psi oughta work just fine--just puff him up--that will enlarge the total area available.
An added benefit to this method is that once ya finish the oversize tattoo and let the air out, he will get to see what he's gonna look like as a wrinkled up 100 yr old man.
He can thank me later.

Good luck with your shop and business.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 07-17-2012).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2012 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
think u should offer madcurl a free tat
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
y so far away. I love your work.
PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tstang429:

y so far away. I love your work.

Only 3.5 hours.. I have driven farther for a tattoo than that. I went up to Cleveland last year for the Packers/Browns preseason game.. it was not too hateful on the roads. That is, until we got near Cleveland and we were flying our packers flag. heh.. then it got ugly.
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man and my nose emblem tatoo needs touched up too grrrrrrr

[This message has been edited by jaredmurray88 (edited 07-18-2012).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.. I could use the work to pay for the ungodly high plumbing bills I am about to get hit by.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.. because good ink is hard to come by.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2012 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would also be open to trading car parts for tattoos. I have an 86 4 cyl 5 speed that i need items for.. i am looking for new or very lightly used.

Dual Stainless Exhaust
Rodney motor mount (yeah i know its for the v6, but I would customize)
txgood cupholders and mailbox door.. black and dark gray
Poly control arm bushings
Poly cradle bushings
Koni or KYB Shocks AND Struts
A set of black lace rims (must be nice)

I eventually want to upgrade to a 4.9.. so if anyone has one of those, we can talk sleeve, leg or partial back.

Thats all I can think of for now, the only other thing it needs is a paintjob. I would do some trade work for a pro quality paintjob as well.

Im near Cincinnati and Dayton.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 11-18-2012).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ang84Indy

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

What are your business hours? I was there a bit ago and you were already closed. Sorry, got used to the late nights for the gallery exhibits.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yesterday was an unplanned day off. I was having some severe knee issues so I got to stay planted while my meds took care of business. Did some shopping online etc. Normally open at noon until 9 except mon and wed then its only until 7pm. Sorry I missed ya angelo
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2013 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope that I get to make it there one day. Would love to shake your hand, and get some work done. That Rosie the Riviter is really itching at me.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I hope that I get to make it there one day. Would love to shake your hand, and get some work done. That Rosie the Riviter is really itching at me.

oooOOOOoooo... fun.. always a good thing to engage my enthusiasm.
PFF
System Bot
3.1 88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2013 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.1 88FieroGTSend a Private Message to 3.1 88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2013 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replied to Pm
goatvenom

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2013 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for goatvenomSend a Private Message to goatvenomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have a spider on my bicep about the size of your palm that i need to touch up and re shade to make it pop and look really good what would you say it would cost (keep in mind i know it wont be a 100% accurate estimate i need to know how much to expect so i can come see you when the funds are right)

ill send you a pic when i get home. i had the piece done by my friend and the quality is good but not where i would consider great i just want it all to look professional and from your pics i fell you could give me that.

looking forward to your reply please let me know when you get a chance.

Ryan
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2013 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent, goatvenom.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you do UV tats?
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope! All UV glow in the dark and fluorescent inks are a big no-no for me.. they have not been in people's skin long enough for me to be comfortable about them not causing any health issues. Ask me again in 10 years.
FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice samples. Not perfect, but much better than most. I'm not looking for ink right now but here's a bump for you.

"Good work ain't cheap; cheap work ain't good." -- Norman Collins. This is a quality of work I'd actually pay for.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGT42:

Very nice samples. Not perfect, but much better than most. I'm not looking for ink right now but here's a bump for you.

"Good work ain't cheap; cheap work ain't good." -- Norman Collins. This is a quality of work I'd actually pay for.

Thanks, I appreciate the vote of confidence and the bump.

Norman taught a man named Mike Malone how to tattoo. Mike made my first Tattoo Machine and was also helped in teaching my mentor in tattooing and machine building techniques as well as she did from Cliff Raven, Roy "Boy" Cooper and Paul Rogers.

If you know Norman (by that name) you may probably now realize, in a way, you quoted my tattoo "great -granddaddy"... who is posthumously famous nowadays for all the wrong reasons.

One of my less well-known favorites was "Don't Rembrandt that all up.." kind of like saying "keep it simple" when doing a design that is tried and true.

As for me, I am always learning and improving, and developing my chops... but will never be perfect...

But yeah, people pay me real money sometimes for what I do.
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My next one will be like this
http://store51.com/pics/nig...loom_blanket_500.jpg

But only the girl sitting on a tombstone.

BUMP!!

[This message has been edited by NightMare Cruiser (edited 08-28-2013).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs...ings--183010474.html

Washington, DC may institute 24-hour waiting period for tattoos and piercings

If you had to stop and think about it for a day, would you still get that giant dragon tattoo across your back?
That’s the question being raised by health regulators in our nation’s capital, where Washington, DC officials are considering a mandatory 24-hour waiting period before getting a tattoo or body piercings.

"The licensee or operator of a body art establishment shall ensure that no tattoo artist applies any tattoo to a customer until after twenty-four (24)hours have passed since the customer first requested the tattoo," reads the language of proposed language of new regulations from Washington DC’s Department of Health.

“We’re making sure when that decision is made that you’re in the right frame of mind, and you don’t wake up in the morning . . . saying, ‘Oh my God, what happened?’ Washington DC Health Department Spokeswoman Najma Roberts told the Washington Post.

In other words, the potential new regulation would largely be aimed at stopping people from getting a tattoo while drunk, or under the influence of other drugs.
PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see a little of the government trying to track some sales happening there more than anything else. Some people just wait until the day they want to get it and do so...like a musician who wants to get a note or guitar tattoo and was waiting until his birthday. I am pretty sure you don't even need to wait a day to have an abortion in DC, why would you need a day to wait to get tattooed? We already are not allowed to tattoo drunk people, so the reasoning behind why this law should exist is flawed since there is already a law on the books that addresses that? Stupid. This will completely destroy walk-ins, everyone will have to be appointment only. Not too smart, it is interfering with commerce, and it won't stick.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 09-09-2013).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2013 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an idea for one. The top part of my thigh is numb from my surgery. I was thinking on the outer edge where I do have feeling, have skin being torn, showing bio-mechanical parts under. I'd like it to be realistic, maybe steampunk-ish. I'm talking an area like 4"x10" or so.
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2013 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yer in the wrong country, man....I still need my wings inked on. Ya gotta get north of that border one of these days.

forget the slogan, but this is the basic design

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2013 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

I have an idea for one. The top part of my thigh is numb from my surgery. I was thinking on the outer edge where I do have feeling, have skin being torn, showing bio-mechanical parts under. I'd like it to be realistic, maybe steampunk-ish. I'm talking an area like 4"x10" or so.

GM-

Neat! If there is a particular style of steampunk you like, send me photos and links. Some people like gears, some like fantasy mechanical stuff, etc.. just point my eyeballs toward what speaks to you and I can get something worked up for you easily.

MeM- Canada wouldn't accept my citizenship without a sizable donation! It's their fault, BLAME CANADA!
There's a fella up in Niagara Falls that owns a shop called "Lucky 13" who told me I was welcome to guest spot for him during New Years. I can't do it this year, but maybe next?

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 11-13-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock