Opel GT by BingB
Started on: 01-03-2024 12:38 AM
Replies: 3 (152 views)
Last post by: kendell on 04-16-2024 12:08 AM
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2024 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have always like the looks of them, but don't know much about them. Anyone here have one or know about them?

Is their design conducive to swapping in a more powerful engine? Nothing too crazy, but just about anything would be a huge upgrade from the 100HP 1.9L they came with. They only weighed about 2000 lbs, so you would not need a lot of HP.

I figured they would be very rare and expensive now, but I recently saw an episode of Wheeler Dealer where they bought one for just $6000. However that episode was a few years old and they were in Europe where the GT was made.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2024 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read an article about a guy who modified one with a V8- he did some amazing work but I haven't the foggiest notion which mag I read it in- I believe this is a pic of his car;

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2024 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

I read an article about a guy who modified one with a V8- he did some amazing work but I haven't the foggiest notion which mag I read it in- I believe this is a pic of his car;

Wow, that looks great. Bet they had to strengthen the frame.
kendell

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kendellSend a Private Message to kendellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Look at that beauty!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock