Hyundai Pony Coupe looks pretty good by D3M6B
Started on: 09-07-2023 06:06 PM
Replies: 5 (207 views)
Last post by: bandi on 10-31-2023 12:49 PM
D3M6B

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2023 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D3M6BSend a Private Message to D3M6BEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately no interior pics. And it looks like it's going to be an electrical car. Hopefully they offer non-electrical option.

Looks pretty good to me. Classic 80s style with modern upgrades

https://www.motor1.com/news...NDEyNDEzNC4wLjAuMA..

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2023 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please tell me it will be available in a variety of bright colors.

Grey is okay for sedans and trucks, but not for cars like this. Plus there just are not enough bright colored cars on the road.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2023 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023
I put 200k miles on a Hyundai Elantra GT. No real problems at all. Replaced a window/doorlock switch module in the driver's door, and had to recharge the AC.

Not a great car, but good dependable transportation.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2023 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a '94 Hyundai Elantra, 1.6L with a 5-spd, that I had stiffened up the suspension with some custom mods. It was a great little car that served me well for about 15 years... until the transmission let go. I still miss it.

On the other hand, I knew a friend who had a Hyundai Pony. I don't know what year it was (maybe '83?)... but what a rolling piece of garbage!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-11-2023).]

kendell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2023 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kendellSend a Private Message to kendellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That will surely a good hit if that materialized. One local guy who took his Rubicon for the mounting of the new tires, steelies jeep wheels, and winch is a back to the future fan and that reminds him of the DeLorean.
bandi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2023 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bandiSend a Private Message to bandiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an '86 Pony, they were sold in Canada from '84-'87 but never in the US. Hyundai has come a looooooooong way since they built this thing - this has a Mitsubishi Industrial OHC 1.4 litre, manual choke, RWD with a 4 speed. It was outdated when it was new! They're basically extinct now... for uhhh, reasons.

The door stickers on mine are from a 1000 mile vintage car rally I did last month.

[This message has been edited by bandi (edited 10-31-2023).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock