Started on: 06-07-2023 05:18 PM
Replies: 2 (295 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 07-07-2023 04:33 PM
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2023 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its over priced for what it is. But it is a nice ride.
https://www.carfax.com/vehicle/1C3EW65G61V704483

Anyone have any experience with these cars?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
OldGuyinaGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2023 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldGuyinaGTSend a Private Message to OldGuyinaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no direct experience with the Prowler, but I remember when they were introduced, Generally they were not reviewed too positively, but some of that was pretty subjective. They're not my cup of tea, but the best information I've seen lately was on a very recent episode (Season 12, Episode 6) of All Girls Garage.

All Girls Garage - Season 12

That show can be hard to watch, IMO, what with all the giggling Faye Hadley does sometimes, but in this episode they were fairly informative. They were trying to correct some suspension and steering issues and found that aftermarket parts basically don't exist, and most OEM parts are hard to find. They were objective in their appraisal of the car overall, but pointed out many things I personally found disappointing. I suggest you watch the episode and see what you think ( you can see it as part of a free trial of Motor Trend TV).
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2023 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are interesting cars. They were more of a test bed for an aluminum constructed car.
Don't see a lot of high mile ones as they are not driven very often.

The one I looked at was going to need new rims as they had rash, it was probably an 8 out of 10. After some more investigation the asking price was too high for what it was.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock