Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Other Cars
  Do you know the first Mid-engine Corvette was Transverse?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Do you know the first Mid-engine Corvette was Transverse? by Fino
Started on: 12-24-2021 10:30 AM
Replies: 32 (734 views)
Last post by: Valkrie9 on 05-28-2022 11:21 PM
Fino

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2021 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Fino (edited 12-26-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2021 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

| '64 Pontiac Banshee, a Fiero inside, a blown VVT NorthStar, all the good stuff, a complex tribute to the brand, Pontiac.
|

|

-
Fiero Chassis + Alloy Skin + Northstar + Flat Crank n Cams + Turbos + AWD +++

Merry Christmas !

edit- 1:55am est Dec 25 21
Corvettereport/1970-xp-882-...-corvette-prototype/
So, you say you wished upon a star for the '69 Corvette, a rebodied Fiero appearing in your garage this morning, all polished aluminum.
( That reminds me... )
edit- 2:40am est Dec 25 21
Jim Cowden's Aluminum GT40 What makes the heart beat,
if it fails to do so, see your physician immediately for an injection of motor oil, an antidote for a bland life without crankshafts.
Merry Christmas !
Ya Animal !

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 12-27-2021).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2021 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, too bad this is a Fiero forum, not a Corvette forum.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 12-26-2021).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2021 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is the style a custom Fiero would look swell in, a fresh suit, a new cut, updated interior and power, lots of power.
I even like the colour, silver flake with a copper pearl and clearcoat.
Yeah.

|

-
Replication, a tribute to the artists, a fine compliment if done with the highest regard to quality, fit and finish.
Drawn and sculpted by the eyes and hands of Bill Mitchell, that dreamer, designer, bravo !

Of all the beautifully curved Corvette prototypes
done since I admired them in the early sixties, this is the one most likely to be built, based on a Fiero chassis.
The stamped and welded beginnings of a tub to carry the custom front and rear sheetmetal, monocoque crush zones, suspension and engine/transaxle crossmembers.
In fact, if some enterprising do it all kind of builder was properly motivated, He might find a small niche market to sell a few, as many as ten.
lol !
Reynolds Corvette Concept Car.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urXLqaW5CuQ

https://www.motortrend.com/...et-corvette-history/

http://www.deansgarage.com/...corvette-artwork650/

https://www.billmitchellbook.com/store-3

https://www.youtube.com/res...lding+a+custom+Fiero

Make a wish come true, begin your very own Reynolds Fiero tribute today !

Merry Christmas everyone !

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 12-27-2021).]

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2021 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one was built on a 914 Porsche.

https://www.hemmings.com/st...73-xp-897-gt-concept

The truth is if you go back the Corvette prototypes were built as from, rear, transverse, longitudinal, reverse rotation, rotory, V6, twin V6, composite build and more.

I have drawings from the 70’s of the Corvette with a space frame and one with a rotory and one a transverse 454.

The transaxle was always the weak link.

The truth be told the idea of the Fiero was originally from the tech center as a V6 Corvette. Chevy turned it down. Hulki in search of a way to lower the cowl on the P car used the idea rejected by Chevy for the Fiero to get the low nose he wanted. This was documented in the Book Inside the Corvette.

GM never throws away ideas they are often retained and picked up by other divisions.

The 63 Buick Riviera was originally a Cadillac. Incept that was rejected. It became the Silver Artrow concept for Buick and then the Riviera.

Same for the 1990 Fiero GT styling. It was canceled but reused to style the 4th Gen F body. Even the dash was reused.
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2021 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Aerovette was a concept that evolved over time during the late 60s and thru the early 70s. It had a transverse mid-engine and Bill-fold doors. I have actually wondered why, with all of the Fiero kitcars, has nobody ever done one for the Aerovette...? This is what the C8 should have looked like (Instead of it's Toyonda styling(Yech!)

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 12-25-2021).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2021 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

-
Begin your panel beating experience here !
Give it a try for a week of labor, rolling and swinging a rubber mallet, to make sheet metal art.
Yes, an aluminum hulled Fiero a thing of beauty, years to build.
Wray Schelin's ProShaper Workshop
https://www.youtube.com/c/proshaper/videos
Lessons - Courses in Metal. wow !

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 12-26-2021).]

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2021 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Damn, too bad this is a Fiero forum, not a Corvette forum.

I just wanted members to see that Chevy Corvette first COPIED the Pontiac Fiero for their mid-engine car (transverse).

The photo you are looking at was from the 2003 Detroit Autorama that my car was in. When the public was not in the building. I was talking to the people from GM display and they knew that I worked for GM Experimental Engineering. They opened the deck lid to show me the mid-engine car (not for the public to see). If you look at the guy next to me his face is mad. My brother took the photo not understanding that was against the rules of GM and I still worked there for Cadillac and could be fired if that photo got out to the public. I have never shown this photo to the public before.

My intentions were not to turn it into a Corvette post. (Let’s leave Ferrari out of this also.)

That deck lid was never open during the show.

[This message has been edited by Fino (edited 12-25-2021).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2021 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car you were photographed with was the CERV III.

For those who don't know, it was a concept/research vehicle. I made a model of it back in the late 80s. It was (Basically) the beginning of "Life after box design" at GM. This (Styling)design led to the Pontiac Banshee concept car which was the lead-in to the 1993 4th gen Firebird (With CURVES).....

The chassis of the CERV III had that transverse V8 engine plus All-wheel drive and 4-wheel steering..

As far as the Vette vs the Fiero; I never saw where the Fiero would rob Vette sales if it was kept at the lower performance teer; You have HIGH performance cars (Vette, Ferrari, Lambo) and you have the lower-level sports cars (300ZX, RX7, GTV)....

The difference in performance is obvious; High perf; 0-60 = 4-5 seconds, 1/4 = 12-13 seconds....the sports cars ; 0-60 = 7-8 seconds, 1/4 = 15-16 seconds....

(Yes, I know there were versions of lower-teer cars that approached upper teer performance (300ZX Turbo, RX-7 Turbo)
Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2021 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

For those who don't know, it was a concept/research vehicle. I made a model of it back in the late 80s. It was (Basically) the beginning of "Life after box design" at GM. This (Styling)design led to the Pontiac Banshee concept car which was the lead-in to the 1993 4th gen Firebird (With CURVES).....

The chassis of the CERV III had that transverse V8 engine plus All-wheel drive and 4-wheel steering..

As far as the Vette vs the Fiero; I never saw where the Fiero would rob Vette sales if it was kept at the lower performance teer; You have HIGH performance cars (Vette, Ferrari, Lambo) and you have the lower-level sports cars (300ZX, RX7, GTV)....

The difference in performance is obvious; High perf; 0-60 = 4-5 seconds, 1/4 = 12-13 seconds....the sports cars ; 0-60 = 7-8 seconds, 1/4 = 15-16 seconds....

(Yes, I know there were versions of lower-teer cars that approached upper teer performance (300ZX Turbo, RX-7 Turbo)

Sorry for the post. You are right I am stupid for thinking that I would have anything of value to add to the Fiero community. It shows in my car.

This is why I don't go to any Fiero shows like I use to do.

Admin. Go ahead and remove this post.

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2021 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fino please do not take any of this personal.. These post were adding to the discussion.

The Cerv III was not the First mid engine Corvette and the early models were longitudinal and even som transverse were done before the Cerv III.

There is a ton of history here and if you let the discussion go more would be learned.

This is also why the Fiero died. While there were a ton of mistakes made one over looked is they put the Fiero in a Plant that could build 250,000 cars a year. That is not economical and it gave Chevy the excuse it needed to kill the Fiero when it did fear for Corvette Sales.

This was confirmed by John Schinella at a Fiero meet in Michigan. He said the GM 80 F body replacement was set for the Fiero plant and that when it was killed it gave Chevy all they needed to kill the Fiero. Yes they were scare of the loss of sales to a more powerful Fiero.

Mid engine Corvette work started in the early 60’s. One version was a rear engine V8 the was reverse rotation. Even all aluminum it would pull the wheels.

I would encourage you to check out the early history as it is very interesting. To be honest it may have been best they waited till now as so many of the early versions would never have survived the mid seventies sales slump. Today it is much easier to build a mid engine and keep the price below the more expensive exotics. Yet still match them in performance.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2021 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good post, fino.

I wish I had copied the picture before you took it down.

Yeah, this place has trolls, just like Middle Earth.....😟
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2021 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fino- in no way was I dissing on you for posting the pic; It is great history...Please put it back up.

So many Fieroists have installed Vette engines, brakes, etc.....My personal favorite Vettes are the C6 Z06 and the Aerovette concept car.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2021 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fino- in no way was I dissing on you for posting the pic; It is great history...Please put it back up.

So many Fieroists have installed Vette engines, brakes, etc.....My personal favorite Vettes are the C6 Z06 and the Aerovette concept car.

Cliff created the "Other Cars" section for vhicles such as this. It's not a Fiero, it's an "other car". It can't get any more simple than that. Fino can post this over there and we'll all go over there and have a huge discussion about the car. I'm not sure why there's a problem with this. Try this on any other car forum and the mods will move the thread within 24 hours.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 12-26-2021).]

Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-26-2021 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
Good post, fino.
I wish I had copied the picture before you took it down.
Yeah, this place has trolls, just like Middle Earth.....😟

Lucky me, I already saved those pictures. I figured it would be removed one way or other and thought it was interesting pictures to have.

Fino, you did nothing wrong here.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2021 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Imsa, to me this relates to Fieros; He was pointing out that the first mid-engine Vette had it's engine mounted transversely- just like the Fiero. And I think that we need to not be overly strict with the definitions of different parts of the forum.

I have posted in "Other Cars" about my Mustang and my jet boat...but if I had done something on one of them that could be related to a Fiero, then I would see no problem in posting it here or in Tech.

Just to add a bit of info; The car that was pictured was called the CERV III; CERV stands for Chevrolet Engineering Research Vehicle.....And the CERV III was also called the Corvette Indy.

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 12-26-2021).]

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2021 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like it or not the history of the Corvette and Fiero are intertwined for various reasons.

The Mid Engine Vette ideas help inspire the Fiero going Mid engine as GM could have just made it FWF like the Capri and no one would have been happy.

The Corvette Indy was a different car than the Cerv III. The Indy was more show car and had a Ilmor Indycar engine in it. The same engine the Cart teams were using.

There was a Silver push show car and a Red show car that ran.

The Cerv III was Chevys attempt to see if they could make the Indy more production like. It was the blue car and had a 650 hp TT V8 Future LT5.

The Cerv III was built by Lotus and just was never a program GM would approve. It would have been way too expensive as built.

But the engine from this car went on to the car that was approved. The ZR1.

Now imagine Chevy pushing to get a big buck mid engine approved in the 80’s and then Pontiac showing up with the 1990 GT for a fraction of the price. Now you can see where the inter division rivalry was going and it hurt both divisions.

In the early 90’s GM killed the C5 program but it was hidden much like the Fiero and it survives today because rules were broken.

It is a very interesting history and when balanced with the Fiero history the parts of the puzzle begin to fit. This era was a very volatile time at GM with a lot of crazy ideas and poor management controlling the divisions to work together not against each other.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2021 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hyperv6

6001 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Here are the two cars. I believe both are still around. I had seen both at Detroit in the past. Advanced cars but just not something that would have lasted. It would have been too expensive and may have hurt the Corvette more than help.

The red car is the Indy. The blue car is the Cerv 3. Similar but not the same car.

[This message has been edited by hyperv6 (edited 12-26-2021).]

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2021 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The CERVIII was a Mid Longituidnal
https://www.supercars.net/b...te-cerv-iii-concept/

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2021 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

64 Pontiac Banshee - John Delorean
A Fiero with a similar nose treatment, sort of like the 985 too.
Someone here did a late '60s GTO grille, but didn't complete sadly, after a lot of work.
Thought it was a good idea, needed a little better technique, he did try.
A long time coming, then it flamed out.
My first Pontiac crush, still, lol.

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun! by Boostdreamer

Originally posted by MarkS:
If you build it, they will come..

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 12-28-2021).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2021 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fino....Now your getting me in trouble! (But for me it feels natural!)

I just looked on line and here is a pic of what appears to be the CERV III engine (DOHC)...It appears to be transverse....

PFF
System Bot
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2021 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look both cars were transverse.

GM in this era was when GM wanted every car to be FWD. The transverse set up was mostly done because GM engineers feared they may at some point only have a transaxle to work with. They also were working to go trans axle if the engine stayed up front which is what happened..

Fino don’t take any of this personal we are all just trying to have a discussion. If we keep exchanging info we all will learn new things.

There is a lot of cool unpublished or little known info here and it needs to be shared or it will be lost.

What is crazy is the talk was Pontiac was working with Lotus on the suspension on the Fiero. All the while Lotus was building these Corvettes.

While Pontiac has Porsche engineering was tuning the GM designed suspension.

Like I said crazy era.

[This message has been edited by hyperv6 (edited 12-26-2021).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2021 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:
Here are the two cars. I believe both are still around. I had seen both at Detroit in the past. Advanced cars but just not something that would have lasted. It would have been too expensive and may have hurt the Corvette more than help.
The red car is the Indy. The blue car is the Cerv 3. Similar but not the same car.

Like the glass house of the CERV-III, because...
Isdera Commendatore, seen, heard and admired.
Building a Fiero based supercar, costing as much as a European designed art object from a studio, the Pontiac chassis quite stiff and strong, crash resistant.
Never have seen a re-glassed Fiero, other than the CRX proposal, more fastback.
Something original, an adaptation of various components, sections, to result in a pleasing shape, recognized as a sporty car.
Fiero with a French look, a European engine, made of light metal, carbon fibre.

Ultra-Rare Matra Murena, April 11, 2018
1983 Talbot Matra Murena 2.2 market

Obviously inspiring the Pontiac Fiero's designers, also including generic corporate parts, logically, in defiance of automotive journalist's desires for bespoke manufacturing overheads.
' Look ! They used the same switches and window winders ! The same shift knob, too. '
' Oh how droll.. '

I've only seen one rear glass hatchback Fiero, here it is, a Corvette engine transversely.

A beautiful work.
Who made that ? .....
Claytonto did that....!

Easy to see the usefulness of more storage and a larger trunk, helps the fuel mileage by reduced drag.
Sleek.

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 05-29-2022).]

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2021 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff created the "Other Cars" section for vhicles such as this. It's not a Fiero, it's an "other car". It can't get any more simple than that. Fino can post this over there and we'll all go over there and have a huge discussion about the car. I'm not sure why there's a problem with this. Try this on any other car forum and the mods will move the thread within 24 hours.

Some day you will understand that running other people down, does not make you better.

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2021 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fino, I never said the last line in that quote. Is that your reply to me and somehow it ended up in my response?
Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2021 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fino, I never said the last line in that quote. Is that your reply to me and somehow it ended up in my response?

That was my answer to your comment.

Here is a gift from me to you to save you time. You can copy it and use it to post as you go around correcting everyone.

Have a Happy New Year.

[This message has been edited by Fino (edited 12-28-2021).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1979 Design model.

! Note sharp cornered tail lite and deck on the left, rounded on the right.

! Bristol board, cardboard centre panel pinned on, sewing pins.

! Right side version has small flares, left has heavy curved groove, flat flanks. The right side scoop is half sized, a concession and compromise.

! Ooooh !

! Aaaah !

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
reminds me of the GM Holden Hurricane 1969 mid engine. Such a cool color.
[URL=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Hurricane#:~:text=The%20Holden%20Hurricane%20is%20a%20two-seat%20concept%20car,trends%2C%20propulsion%20systems%20and%20other%20long%20range%20developments%22.]https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...e%20developments%22.[/UR L]

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 01-04-2022).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have never seen that Holden- That is really cool looking! (And I also never noticed the different sides of those Fiero mock-ups)

I remember that Ford was very successful with their Taurus...Then they decided They'd go with 100% CURVES!!!! on the third-gen.....and sales TANKED! And I also remember the late 70s GM cars with their STRAIGHT lines everywhere.

A good design is always a mixture of straights and curves.....Kind of like a good race track!
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2022 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah,
We all admired the Hurricane when it appeared on every magazine's cover way back.
Dutifully drawn on notebook back pages, some very nice, depending on the eye brain hand skills.
Weird, I can't remember the drive-train, I'll have to look it up.

DeansGarage
It was the ' 1969_Holden_Hurricane_Concept_6 ' photo that made such a great impression.
1963 Pontiac Tempest 4 spd trans-axle.

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 01-16-2022).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2022 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!
The Opel Bitter story
1-of-395
Greenwich Councours D'elegance
From the Mangusta to the Fiero, a new set of skins for the mid-engined Pontiac.
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2022 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And as usual, this thread was completely derailed by one person.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 02-12-2022).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2022 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Fiero as a Corvette, in flash colors, needs a V10, supercharged naturally, to make it quick and fast.
Corvette brakes too, an emergency braking ballistic parachute, airbags, bagged suspension, blah blah blah + + +.

A roll bar above the humps, for sanity.
Yep.
Have a curved windshield made at great expense ~2K.
A grand sight on the street, exhilarating on the track.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock