Started on: 06-15-2021 04:49 PM
Replies: 6 (164 views)
Last post by: Rickady88GT on 08-31-2021 12:16 AM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2021 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wasn't sure where to post this, so here it is.

https://jalopnik.com/heres-...bly-plant-1847101344
Wife and I are looking for a new vehicle to replace my Silverado, but I think we'll wait till the 2nd year model comes out.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2021 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Wait till 2nd year".......That is exactly what made me wait for the 2nd year of the Fiero......Ok....Also the V6....But I never would buy a first-year-of-production car- even with the much higher quality control we now have there are always little things that need a bit of....adjustment.....

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

"Wait till 2nd year".......

EVERY TIME. No matter WHO makes it, even Toyota. Take it from an automotive engineer.
thesameguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2021 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's really too bad they discontinued the self-adjusting conrod.... I feel like they were really close to perfecting it.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2021 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

"Wait till 2nd year".......That is exactly what made me wait for the 2nd year of the Fiero......Ok....Also the V6....But I never would buy a first-year-of-production car- even with the much higher quality control we now have there are always little things that need a bit of....adjustment.....

THAT is an impressive thrown rod.
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2021 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In refernce to the "Bronco" (Which I really like) I wanted to post something about the naming of vehicles; Back in the early 70s, the Oldsmobile Cutlass was the most popular car for a number of years....Years later (In the mid-to-late 80s) Olds management decided that "The name would make anything sell!!!" so they started naming their mid-size and compact cars "Cutlass".....They had the Cutlass Ciera, the Cutlass Calais, the Cutlass Supreme and the Cutlass wagon.....This diluted the Cutlass name and led to the complete collapse of Oldsmobile.

Now Ford has decided to use the magical "Mustang" name on their new Electric SUV....This has to be one of the dang dumbest things I have ever heard of.....

I also think (Do you smell smoke?) that Ford should bring back the "Thunderbird" name on a high-performance 4-door coupe (Similar to the BMW 6 Series 4 door)
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2021 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love the original Bronco, Chevy Blaser, Jeep and many more. But the names sometimes gets lost.
I like the new (mega) Bronco, but not the new mini bronco.
I like the new Mustang, but not the utility mustang.
Losts of likes and dislikes in life, but cars can be loved or left easily.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock