My other hot rods by streetrod1
Started on: 01-18-2021 12:49 AM
Replies: 5 (213 views)
Last post by: Blacktree on 01-29-2021 08:57 PM
streetrod1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2021 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for streetrod1Send a Private Message to streetrod1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
saw the other cars topic and thought I would show mine a lil. One is a 33 coupe thats 2 years old.
The other is a 33 that will be done in may its blown apart at painters now. The 51 Plymouth is also mine it was my late dads it is 302 ford powered for now. I sure miss my dad he loved that car.
I also have a 24000 mi 2m4 that's not pictured. I just got it. Its getting an Ls4 im gathering parts now just got a 13000 mile engine candidate..im gonna start on it in spring then in winter of 2021 do any cosmetic stuff im doing and in spring 2022 I can say "IT HAS ARRIVED" Its a great start and im very excited about it. I can honestly say after doing all the dern fabrication for the 33's that I think the Fiero project is gonna be much easier.

[This message has been edited by streetrod1 (edited 01-18-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2021 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some great looking cars- I really like the 33-34 Ford grills......the 1940s Chevy is similar to one my neighbor has had for......(Geeez).....at LEAST 28 years; It runs but sits on the street and the guy claims he is going to build it up but.....>>>L.A.Z.Y.<<<

I have done some mixing and matching of different Fiero body (And chassis) parts to create my own "Best looking Fiero" (But some Fiero enthusiasts get mad at me)
streetrod1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2021 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetrod1Send a Private Message to streetrod1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not a chevy but a 51 Plymouth I'm doing a fiero ks4 carb swap and I catch a hard time too lol so I understand lol.
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2021 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rats! I thought that was 40s chevy (But that was before my time)

Here is a pic of my Fiero (I made the "B" pillars)

streetrod1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2021 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetrod1Send a Private Message to streetrod1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks so dern nice ...I like it a lot.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2021 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are some nice hot rods!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock