2008 pontiac vibe by jim94
Started on: 01-21-2020 03:17 PM
Replies: 1 (137 views)
Last post by: jim94 on 03-26-2020 12:32 AM
jim94

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2020 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blue, A.C., 1.8 l engine, automatic , kyb front struts, progressive rear sway bar, front tower strut bar. tires are falken on stock alum. rims with tire minders. stock stero[monsoon] and it sounds great.cruise control, fog lights. k & n air filter, fairly new cabin filter. vibe rubber floor mats. this car has 143,000 miles on it and runs like the day it was made.i own too many cars and it has to go. $4,300.00 OBO . i am going to work on a picture.this is a florida car, i have owned for 4 years, the clear coat is gone in spots, the inside very clean. 28 mpg at 80 mph, this car is a cruiser. this is a great cat for a person who wants to watch his pennies. i just put a new wal mart battery in the car , 2 year battery.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jim94

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2020 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i sold my car to a friend to transport dogs. when i purchased the car it was full of dog hair.it's gone to the dogs. driving a lexus is much better, ls 400. i was wondering if the engine would fit in the fiero.?
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock