2006 Solstice by mousemeat
Started on: 07-05-2018 05:11 AM
Replies: 3 (295 views)
Last post by: mousemeat on 09-10-2018 07:58 PM
mousemeat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2018 05:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone within the forum, have input on Pontiac's 2nd ill fated two seater, the Solstice ....I've owned mine since 2007...and have an little over 37 k on it..
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mousemeat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2018 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mousemeat:

Does anyone within the forum, have input on Pontiac's 2nd ill fated two seater, the Solstice ....I've owned mine since 2007...and have an little over 37 k on it..

Update...Sold it, earlier in the week. got a good price for it....most of the money, will be ear marked for misc tweaks, etc on my '87 Fiero GT.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2018 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little late, but I owned a 2007 Solstice base. It was fun for the two months that it worked, but then everything started breaking on it. I ended up losing a ton of money. I am tempted to buy a GXP when I leave the Marines though. I hope I don't regret it.
mousemeat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2018 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rbell2915:

A little late, but I owned a 2007 Solstice base. It was fun for the two months that it worked, but then everything started breaking on it. I ended up losing a ton of money. I am tempted to buy a GXP when I leave the Marines though. I hope I don't regret it.

Well I owned my 06, for a spell..ran fairly well....and had it serviced for 2 recalls...by GM. The mileage wasn't that great....and I always seem to have problem with the ECM,which I eventually replaced. my main gripe was the uncomfortable bucket seats. other than that, it was a wonderful ride. But comparing it to my FIERO GT, 5 sp
was NO CONTEST. Fiero ran better, better gas mileage, and the seats-interior, much more comfortable. Hence, I sold the solstice. Now, if I ever get another solstice,
it'll be a 08 or 09 GXP model. and if one turns up for the right price, I'll rejoin the Solstice brotherhood....until then, I'm happy with the FIERO clan...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock