Looking for someone to help me talk to a guy on Kijiji by Matthew_Fiero
Started on: 04-15-2024 07:08 PM
Replies: 12 (273 views)
Last post by: Matthew_Fiero on 05-02-2024 06:51 PM
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

I've contacted a person on Kijiji in the GTA who is selling a part I'm very interested in. However when he sent me more pictures they are completely different from the ad and I am unable to get clarification from him. I was hoping if someone could also inquire and maybe he could see that I was being serious.

Is anyone willing to give a bit of their time and see if you are able to contact them and see if he maybe provides a bit more clarification?

Thank you very much in advance!

Matthew

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Fiero (edited 04-18-2024).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure, no problem PM me the details

Peter
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just reaching out one more time. Someone was able to assist and ended up getting busy to follow through.

Thank you again for everyone's time.

Matthew
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What part are you interested in ?
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just tried to reach the vendor again for you. Will try to go see the parts in person if I am in his area.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What part of the GTA? I might be able to help if it's closer to Niagara.
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

What part of the GTA? I might be able to help if it's closer to Niagara.

I think they are near Woodbridge. I'd like to figure out which part he is selling because they are showing two different parts.

Thank you!
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Matthew_Fiero

2790 posts
Member since Aug 2001

Originally posted by cliffw:

What part are you interested in ?

An inner driver side door panel for power mirror. It would be nice one day to eventually not have the hole there where the manual control is.
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try Ian at Niagara Fieros. Good guy, has parted out lots of Fieros. Quite likely he will have your part

https://www.facebook.com/niagara.fieros.3/

FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2024 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can also try Mitchell Davis
https://www.fewandcarbetween.ca/
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the suggestions. I reached out to Classic Car Repair and Facebook (Meta) is something I'd like to stay away from.

Thank you.
Matthew
PFF
System Bot
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2024 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Matthew_Fiero:

Hello,

I've contacted a person on Kijiji in the GTA who is selling a part I'm very interested in. However when he sent me more pictures they are completely different from the ad and I am unable to get clarification from him. I was hoping if someone could also inquire and maybe he could see that I was being serious.

Is anyone willing to give a bit of their time and see if you are able to contact them and see if he maybe provides a bit more clarification?

Thank you very much in advance!

Matthew

Sounds like a scammer - they have been running amok the last few months all over the interwebs trying to sucker people in with selling car parts.

Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2024 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

Sounds like a scammer - they have been running amok the last few months all over the interwebs trying to sucker people in with selling car parts.

I thought so at first too. He is just confused. I think he got them from an estate sale as that seems to be his business.

I'm still crossing my fingers that someone can help out.

Matthew

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock