Started on: 04-10-2024 12:56 AM
Replies: 15 (356 views)
Last post by: Fiero Thomas on 04-17-2024 01:29 PM
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone been along time. I see alot of new names here and glad the forum is still going. I do lurk from time to time still and a lot has gone on in my life since last being here. so a few questions and answers that I have been asked

Do I still have a Fiero.......No not at this time. my 87 GT i have given to my son
Were is my Formula.........Well I sold it and it shows up on marketplace on facebook from time to time at a ridiculous price
Do I have any stuff from my past to sell..............NO I sold my business to Russ and he has my machines and all my files..
Parts.................I cleaned out my shop and gave all my parts to jonrev for free. He is a stand up guy and it was the best choice I could make
Am I healthy.......As some of you remember I was quite sick and even died at one point. No I still deal with my illness on a daily basis. jonrev was my sponsor and helped me through stuggles that I never found that I would have to go through
Will I be getting another Fiero.............YES when I can afford one again as pricing has gone through the roof and I just dont have that kind of money at this time.
Personal.........I am in the middle of a divorce right now and moved from where I lived to my own place so money is tight right now till the divorce is completed. Then I will get back in the Fiero game again.
Will I help work on cars again........Yes I will help out with stock FIeros only I have a ton of knowledge to share but as I get older the mind will loose some info. I will still install stereos into them with amps and speakers.

Thank you for keeping the dream alive on here. PM me and say hello. Keep my dream alive please.

------------------
Thank You
Thomas

2012 BMW 328I 1997 Mitsu 3000GT
1987 Fiero GT T-Top 1988 Fiero Formula

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can't say I've missed seeing your avatar ... but welcome back!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back!
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back! Good to see you again... and I'm with Patrick... I can sleep again after having not seen your avatar for a while. But I won't be having any clowns at my next birthday party!

Glad you're hanging in there!
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear from you. Wishing you well, health and situation wise.

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:
... my 87 GT i have given to my son

Does he let you drive it, ?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see you, man! Take care of yourself.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear from you Thomas. Bad things can happen to good people. You are not alone as it happens to almost everyone. That's just the way it is, but over time things seem to correct themselves. Get it back together and then come back into the fold. Once a Fiero owner, perhaps always a Fiero owner.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you guys. Feels good to be home. My son does not let me drive it and the clown stays LOL

I will get through all of this im sure. Divorce sucks it kills you financially This little car has an effect on us all and one day willl have another.

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
God Bless you, sir. Praying your issues pass like the night and you get back on the Fiero path!

Your endorsement of jonrev speaks volumes of him for those of us that know you.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2024 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-12-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2024 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what have I missed that I should know about on the forum?
F Craigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F CraiggClick Here to visit F Craigg's HomePageSend a Private Message to F CraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, Welcome back to the forum.

I'v looked though the old archives a lot and read about you, happy seeing your are getting back into it.

------------------
Finn Craigg
-----------------------
Proud owner of Starr, an original 84.
Year: 84
Color:White
Engine:Iron Duke
Model:I think SE

[This message has been edited by F Craigg (edited 04-15-2024).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Dude its been a while.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for reaching back out. The Fiero family offers some great support both with the cars as well as with "life". Come down and turn some wrenches with us!
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Thanks for reaching back out. The Fiero family offers some great support both with the cars as well as with "life". Come down and turn some wrenches with us!

Would love to.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock