2 Two Scammers by Dukesterpro
Started on: 04-08-2024 04:06 PM
Replies: 7 (240 views)
Last post by: Fiero Thomas on 04-10-2024 12:35 AM
Dukesterpro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2024 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DukesterproSend a Private Message to DukesterproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two new scammers located Jonrev and Kratos240. Standard ask my buddy about your "insert your WTB"
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2024 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Say what? No comprende.
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2024 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uhh who are you?

[This message has been edited by jonrev (edited 04-08-2024).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2024 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the heads up. Kratos240 is indeed a scammer and he has been banned. Jonrev is not but I understand where the confusion is coming from. Kratos240 is sending this message to people looking for stuff:

Hey, have you try asking jonrev about the [insert part you are looking for here] he has to part out? If not i will advise you to ask him because the last time i spoke with him, it's still available and he wants to let it go for a very affordable offer. You can email him for a fast response. <scammer's email here> Have a nice day.

So he's using jonrev's member name but his own email address.
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2024 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of all people to use as scam bait, why me lol... weird. Thank you for investigating.
Dukesterpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2024 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DukesterproSend a Private Message to DukesterproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Jonrev, I figured the scammer was running 2 fake account which would make more sense, looks like they wont even let you talk to the real you in a scam.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2024 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can personally vouch for jonrev.
He is a friend and a standup guy.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can vouch for jonrev as well. He is not a scammer in any shape or form. He is a straight up guy and would never do this to anybody.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock