Fiero 2m6 and 2m4 Decals now available! by Additivewalnut
Started on: 03-22-2024 01:21 PM
Replies: 10 (158 views)
Last post by: Additivewalnut on 04-03-2024 09:50 PM
Additivewalnut

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2024 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://soloperformance.com..._fid=e4f311e71&_ss=c

After about a month of being too scared to release it, I am now offering replacement decklid decals for 2m6 and 4 fieros. I haven't been able to create a good enough GT emblem as of yet, but that'll be coming in the future. I plan on adding more Fiero stuff to the site in the future but as of now, this is a test run. I work for a small shop called Solo Performance Specialties in STL, MO. We make decals for all your racing needs, so if any of you are autocrossing, considering ordering your class numbers from me! Other than that, I hope you guys like these, they aren't perfect factory restoration levels but I'm happy enough with them.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Additivewalnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2024 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've sent some messages around but if anyone is able to get ahold of Fiero Thomas or the guy who used to run FieroSails, I'd love to buy the designs off of them so I can produce the high quality stuff that they had, especially since it seems like it's getting harder to find stuff these days
1985 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2024 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1985 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks very good, excited to see the rest of them!
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2024 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to make a suggestion- for "non-stock" Fiero owners who would like the stickers on anyway- I noticed years ago that our eyes do not easily focus on red and gray together- if you have these two colors together it will look like they are vibrating...Our >Cone< sensors (For color) get confused, I guess.

Anyway, for a Red Fiero, you could sell the decals in gray, and for gray Fieros, sell them in red.....The best would be outline lettering which makes the lines so small that they reallly move around....kind of a neat effect.

1985 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2024 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1985 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

I'd like to make a suggestion- for "non-stock" Fiero owners who would like the stickers on anyway- I noticed years ago that our eyes do not easily focus on red and gray together- if you have these two colors together it will look like they are vibrating...Our >Cone< sensors (For color) get confused, I guess.

Anyway, for a Red Fiero, you could sell the decals in gray, and for gray Fieros, sell them in red.....The best would be outline lettering which makes the lines so small that they reallly move around....kind of a neat effect.

My eyes were watering and sore by the time I got done reading, before even looking at the picture, that is something!
Additivewalnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2024 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Yeah no kidding that's rough. I'll add red to the site!
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2024 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also did a Pegasus emblem in the gray/red scheme...

Additivewalnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red and a very fancy gold has been added!
bandi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bandiSend a Private Message to bandiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!
1985 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1985 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another idea I had that should be fairly easy to produce, a tiny Fiero/Fiero GT logo sticker to apply to the lugnut covers, similar to the center caps, but tiny for the lugnut covers.
Additivewalnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1985 Fiero GT:

Another idea I had that should be fairly easy to produce, a tiny Fiero/Fiero GT logo sticker to apply to the lugnut covers, similar to the center caps, but tiny for the lugnut covers.

I could try that, not sure how small of a cut I can do
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock