I get bored at cars-n-coffee.... by Frenchrafe
Started on: 03-16-2024 06:59 AM
Replies: 4 (279 views)
Last post by: longjonsilver on 03-28-2024 06:01 AM
Frenchrafe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2024 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrenchrafeSend a Private Message to FrenchrafeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
"Turbo Slug" - '87 Fiero GT. 3800 turbo. - The fastest Fiero in France! @turboslugfiero
https://youtu.be/hUzOAeyWLfM

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2024 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the video! I was surprised at the number of American vehicles; I've heard that larger vehicles are subject to additional fees and taxes there. Do you see many in daily use?
Frenchrafe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2024 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrenchrafeSend a Private Message to FrenchrafeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, there is a heavy tax to pay when you import an american car. But it's a once only fee.
After which, it's just the fuel costs..!
And no, not many of these cars are daily driven. Maybe the newer Mustangs? And the new Alpine. But the others only come out for the meetings, like I do.
For the last 20 or so years, the (classic) american cars have gained popularity here in France. I don't really know why? Maybe easier to maintain than a british or an italien classic?

------------------
"Turbo Slug" - '87 Fiero GT. 3800 turbo. - The fastest Fiero in France! @turboslugfiero
https://youtu.be/hUzOAeyWLfM

[This message has been edited by Frenchrafe (edited 03-16-2024).]

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2024 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have many customers in Europe with American cars.

They like em because they are affordable, easy to make faster and they are loud and different.

It is a growing trend.
longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2024 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i was pumped to see the Dodge Charger. That was my favorite car in Jr Hi

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 3800SC, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock