Tesla Swapped Fiero by Larryinkc
Started on: 09-27-2023 04:57 PM
Replies: 15 (476 views)
Last post by: Australian on 10-06-2023 07:37 AM
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2023 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guy did a great job on this car.

https://www.thedrive.com/ne...n-alternate-timeline

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2023 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool. I like the custom tail lights.

I'm glad he retained the exhaust tips. IMO, it would've looked weird without them. The pièce de résistance would be to have the exhaust sounds of a healthy internal combustion engine being played and ported out through the tips.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-27-2023).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2023 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I called a company about doing this. I will neither confirm nor deny it was the same company but the quote I received was well north of six figures. Their adaptation is amazing and detailed!
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2023 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great job- but the big downside of EVs is the weight; It weighs close to 3700 lbs!

I wish we had batteries that were half the weight and yet double the range.....maybe some day- if we decide to advance the technology......
jelly2m8

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2023 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's unfortunate they ruined an 88 for that.
La fiera

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2023 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Great job- but the big downside of EVs is the weight; It weighs close to 3700 lbs!

Wow!! That's about 1000lbs in weight added to the original specs!! Its a pig, it stops slower, corners slower and when it accelerate its like speaking in sign language because its muted and we can't hear it. That's a shame.
fliphone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2023 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fliphoneSend a Private Message to fliphoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm no EV fan, but man that looks like a pretty clean swap. I'm sure its pretty quick on the strip
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2023 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool swap. Definitely not cheap.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2023 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice job and good performance until you can't find a charging station! I'll keep my gas engine cars .

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2023 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its custom so it gets a thumbs up. Gets one more for being a fiero! Gets 2 down for the ev swap. Gets fifteen thumbs down for putting tesla emblems on it! Poser!

Git a rope!

shem
kendell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2023 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendellSend a Private Message to kendellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He surely knows his thing! Great job
PFF
System Bot
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2023 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does this do the 1/4 under 10?
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2023 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Australian

4701 posts
Member since Sep 2004

Originally posted by Australian:

Needs some screens or leds instead of the exhaust pipe
fierojp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2023 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojpClick Here to visit fierojp's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierojpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

I don't think even close.

He said in the article 4.6 0-60 and he 'thinks' it could hit 120mph top speed.

So probably ~13.x seconds in the 1/4.
Vintage-Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2023 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clearly, some people have more resources than common sense..........
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2023 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So this is the scalectrics modelor the S model.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock