Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Gen-Z-Garage - Storage Wars, Tools & Parts!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Gen-Z-Garage - Storage Wars, Tools & Parts! by 82-T/A [At Work]
Started on: 05-14-2023 06:53 PM
Replies: 7 (225 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 05-23-2023 06:36 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2023 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fifth Episode... thank you for watching, my daughter really appreciates it. We didn't do any car work this episode, but we went into the two storage units and brought back a bunch of parts, tools, and some other things. It's a shorter, but fun one to watch.

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myLBBRlHHn0
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2023 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That was fun... although that Ska music repeating over and over during the entire first five minutes started to wear awfully thin!
Dukesterpro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2023 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DukesterproSend a Private Message to DukesterproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys got yourself another couple subscribers through me and my family.

Kudos to you for raising your daughter to have a good head on her shoulders. To many girls these days need to call a tow truck over something as simple as a flat tire. At the rate she's learning, she already knows more than most triple AAA technicians! Plus she'll never get into drugs, because that Fiero will make sure she can't afford any. LOL

Great Work!

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2023 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

That was fun... although that Ska music repeating over and over during the entire first five minutes started to wear awfully thin!

Haha... Ska? I haven't heard someone use that term since the 90s. I guess it is a little ska-ish, but it's really more Caribbean / island music. More like what you might hear in Curacao, etc.

Originally posted by Dukesterpro:

You guys got yourself another couple subscribers through me and my family.

Kudos to you for raising your daughter to have a good head on her shoulders. To many girls these days need to call a tow truck over something as simple as a flat tire. At the rate she's learning, she already knows more than most triple AAA technicians! Plus she'll never get into drugs, because that Fiero will make sure she can't afford any. LOL

Great Work!

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, and I know she appreciates it too. I'm looking forward to this weekend, when we start testing the engine compression, and then we're going to pull the entire engine. I'm hoping it's a roller cam.

Something I noticed yesterday... it's an 85, and yet... it has a 3rd brake light. Didn't those not come out until the 1986 model year?
Dukesterpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2023 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DukesterproSend a Private Message to DukesterproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen some late year 85s equipped with the backup light. I think 86 was the first year with them across the entire year.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2023 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dukesterpro:

I have seen some late year 85s equipped with the backup light. I think 86 was the first year with them across the entire year.

Awesome, I appreciate that comment... that alleviates some concern. I was starting to think maybe someone swapped over a VIN tag on my car. But this would also kind of let me know that my car would at the very least be a late-production 85... so that's good also... as it means I'm more likely to have a roller-cam. I'll find out this weekend though.
ArthurPeale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArthurPealeSend a Private Message to ArthurPealeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's your kid? Cool! Someone posted a link to their channel on Reddit and I subscribed.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ArthurPeale:

That's your kid? Cool! Someone posted a link to their channel on Reddit and I subscribed.

Thank you, yeah she is my daughter. Last weekend, we checked the compression of all four cyls... some were fantastic, others not so good... so a rebuild it is. We'll post that video hopefully by Saturday or Sunday. Thank you for watching, I really appreciate it. She's been busy with school so she only checks the comments once a week, but the fact that people are watching it really makes it worthwhile. She knows she can't make money from it because she's not old enough to, but she's enjoying doing the work, learning some video editing, etc... so it's been fun.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock