Crusin’ the Coast by montegut
Started on: 10-03-2022 08:02 AM
Replies: 6 (301 views)
Last post by: Spadesluck on 10-09-2022 04:32 PM
montegut

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2022 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for montegutSend a Private Message to montegutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone going to Cruisin’ the Coast along the Mississippi gulf coast? In the three days I was there last year I only saw one fiero. I will be there Thursday thru Saturday in my 4Runner! My Fiero is still in the shop waiting on repairs following hurricane Ida. Praying for those in Ian’s path in Florida.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2022 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where are the start and end locations?
This cruise has always interested me. Probably not this year, though.
montegut

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2022 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for montegutSend a Private Message to montegutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are 10 cruise locations from Bay St. Louis to the west and Pascagoula to the east. There is a central location in Gulfport and other “entertainment “ sites. Last year over 8700 cars were registered. I know people who plan their whole year around Cruisin the Coast. It lasts for 8 days and they are there for the whole thing.
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2022 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this it: Cruisin' The Coast

Looks fun, then also realized it has already kicked off. Maybe something to do next year for me.

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 10-06-2022).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2022 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had never even heard of this. I’m in next year! I’ll sponsor a member or two at my home for the night before it all starts then we can head a Fiero chain over to the cruise.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2022 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

Is this it: Cruisin' The Coast

Looks fun, then also realized it has already kicked off. Maybe something to do next year for me.

I still want to do "the 40th", but this sounds like a lot of fun.

Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2022 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am already booked for the 40th. That is going to happen for me for sure. Only one chance for this particular show.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock