Fiero mechanic in FL by Lilchief
Started on: 01-02-2022 03:25 PM
Replies: 4 (487 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 01-13-2022 02:31 PM
Lilchief

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2022 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a good mechanic to do an engine swap in central Florida.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2022 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only guy that I know of that is a specialized Fiero mechanic in Florida is Jim Cleary in St Peterburg. He runs a shop called Fiero Motive at 5551 65 Way North Saint Petersburg, FL 33709 Phone (727) 417-7559 I don't believe that Jim does swaps but he may know someone who does.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Villain

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2022 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do
Villain

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2022 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Villain

290 posts
Member since Jan 2016
I do engine swaps in florida actually, i just started 2 more, with another 2 coming next month! If you are referencing 3.8 swaps. My number is 407-473-9350 , text or call

This was my last one for a budget buiild!
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that there is a firm in FL that does power steering mods for Fieros. Maybe they can also do engine swaps or recommend someone who does. I believe that the name is GT Service Center or something similar and might be in Melbourrne, but really cannot remember for sure. One PFF member by the name of Stickpony on PFF used to be in FL and certainly did some swaps.

Nelson

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock