Started on: 01-02-2022 12:40 PM
Replies: 7 (233 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 01-14-2022 12:42 PM
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 152
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2022 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Click Here to Email Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This year's Fieros at Carlisle will take place June 23-26 in Carlisle, PA. Our loose plans (currently in the process of being firmed up) are:

Thursday: Dinner at the Derr's followed by an outing (hopefully a drive-in movie!)
Friday: Day at the Fairgrounds/Local Cruise/ Pizza Party/Go-Karting
Saturday: Show Day/Group Dinner/Cruise
Sunday: Breakfast

All information, including the host hotel which is filling fast, can be found at: https://mafoa.com/fac2022/

Today is the last full day to register at the 20% off rate of $37 for show entry. Tomorrow, the rate goes up to $42.

Hope to see you there!

~ Jen
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2022 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaClick Here to Email Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I must say that the 2021 Fieros at Carlisle event was one of the largest ever. We prefer to register about 90 days out but we won't miss this show Its also time to renew MAFOA membership so that can also be done now.
If you own a Fiero and are looking to meet some great Fiero people from all over the USA or just looking for some real excitement, Carlisle is the place. The club welcomes everyone and if you wish to also see other GM cars there are many on the 82 acres of the Carlisle fairground.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 01-02-2022).]

Trinten

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2022 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very excited to hear the news!

I'm putting in a request for the vacation time this week!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2022 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Click Here to Email Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Trinten:

Very excited to hear the news!

I'm putting in a request for the vacation time this week!

Awesome! Can't wait to see the progress ;-)
Trinten

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2022 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!

We are pretty excited about it, too! Last night I paid for my teeshirts and stuff through MAFOA, and just hung up with the hotel, making my reservations. So this year we'll be with the rest of the group and can hang out more at night!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2022 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Click Here to Email Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Trinten:

Thanks!

We are pretty excited about it, too! Last night I paid for my teeshirts and stuff through MAFOA, and just hung up with the hotel, making my reservations. So this year we'll be with the rest of the group and can hang out more at night!

Fabulous! To anyone reading this - those hotel rooms are going fast!

~ Jen
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Click Here to Email Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hotel rooms in the host hotel are nearly gone. See www.mafoa.com/fac2022/ for alternate hotel recommendations and get registered today! Our goal is to hit 75 cars by the end of this month.

~ Jen
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaClick Here to Email Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

Hotel rooms in the host hotel are nearly gone. See www.mafoa.com/fac2022/ for alternate hotel recommendations and get registered today! Our goal is to hit 75 cars by the end of this month.

~ Jen

Got our reservation in as the host hotel couldn't accommodate us with what we needed. Booked a suite at the LaQuinta Inn in Mechanicsburg. Its about 20 minutes south of the fairgrounds and the area has just about every restaurant , cafe and store available there. The police station is also right across the street from the hotel.
While we have not registered for Carlisle as yet, I guess we go on the unofficial list for the time being. Can't miss this show. Its going to be BIG.
BTW, Jen whats the skinny on the MAFOA Spring Lititz show? That could serve as our dry run for Carlisle
------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 01-18-2022).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock