Double din faceplate by NIT WIT
Started on: 11-28-2021 01:14 PM
Replies: 3 (298 views)
Last post by: NIT WIT on 12-06-2021 08:29 PM
NIT WIT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NIT WITSend a Private Message to NIT WITEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[img]https://images.fiero.nl/userimages/NIT%2520WIT/B1E2D5 67-DF39-41CE-8D75-0CCB58B2BB8D.jpeg[/img]

Got this double din faceplate from flowstateman on Etsy for $75. A little trimming and it fits pretty good being the skeleton is destroyed and nothing to bolt the heater to even with his supplied brackets
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xenoblast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2021 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XenoblastSend a Private Message to XenoblastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Apple carplay in my car would be pretty cool. my skeleton is kinda mangled aswell up there, so i plan to 3D print that front part and plastic weld it on. I am trying to redesign the model to make the climate control on top, because in my opinion that would look a lot better.
NIT WIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2021 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NIT WITSend a Private Message to NIT WITEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don’t feel bad. The climate control on mine it just barely sitting there. Like most they are brittle around the the screws
NIT WIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2021 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NIT WITSend a Private Message to NIT WITEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NIT WIT

40 posts
Member since Apr 2019
Don’t feel bad. The climate control on mine it just barely sitting there. Like most they are brittle around the the screws

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock