Started on: 11-25-2021 04:15 AM
Replies: 3 (301 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 11-29-2021 03:06 AM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2021 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know, I know... it's not a Fiero... but it is a mid-engine car, with dated technology. And oh yeah, it was filmed here in Vancouver.

Surprise surprise... it was discovered that racing around on a wet track with 17 year old tires may not be the brightest thing to do!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-25-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2021 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

James went to have tea ...
?? I think it is more likely he went to change his underwear ...

This car would not be practical to have in Southern California, where many of the parking spaces are sooo narrow that the overhanging door panel would force the occupant to slither out toward the back, since you can't stand up. But I still want one ...

So Zero to Sixty in 3+ seconds, in First Gear!
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2021 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Notorio

2964 posts
Member since Oct 2003
BTW, I think Archie's GT40 kit still looks pretty nice compared to the $400,000 super car.

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2021 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

?? I think it is more likely he went to change his underwear...

Originally posted by Notorio:

This car would not be practical to have in Southern California, where many of the parking spaces are sooo narrow...

I suspect narrow parking spaces are now quite common everywhere. It's not unusual for me not to be able to open the driver's door of my Formula any further than the first "notch" without hitting the car parked beside me... even when we're both centered in our parking spaces. I know our doors are rather long (and therefore stick out more when wide open than some cars), but geez, what a nuisance.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock