Started on: 11-08-2021 01:57 PM
Replies: 7 (410 views)
Last post by: fierofrenzy on 11-14-2021 10:13 AM
HIOSILVER!

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cleaning the garage last night came across my old CARtoons magazines. October 85. Probably posted a hundred times over the years but nice to revisit.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't know that Krass and Bernie ever worked on a Fiero....That is really cool. I used to read that strip in Car Craft...
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh heh... I had some fun with these great images!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-09-2021).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool stuff!
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nobody does enormous wheelstanding flamethrowing smoky burnouts like Krass and Bernie!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2021 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ha those are all great

xoxo
reinhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2021 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha funny Patrick!
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2021 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awh man... that stuff is priceless. and ya know what ? Didnt there used to be a guy on here who had a pro mod Fiero? His logo... ( or something associated with him ) had a simular cartoon image of a Fiero with a supercharged engine . I think he was origionally from Conneticut. I met him once in northern New Jersey for something... it was so long ago I dont remember much. OH !!! I GOT IT ! BOOMTASTIC !!!! yea, that him. Boomtastic .... last we spoke he moved.... out of statge I think.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock