Looking for trusted fiero help by Dflint
Started on: 08-31-2021 10:29 PM
Replies: 2 (333 views)
Last post by: Fierofreak00 on 09-02-2021 11:17 AM
Dflint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2021 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DflintSend a Private Message to DflintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone its been a while but i am looking for trusted help in the western NY or central NY area . I have a 88 Formula and a 3.8 series 2 that i'm looking to install . basically here is my problem. i do not have somewhere to work on my car no garage or barn . I used to talk to Jason "fierofreak00" we talked on facebook but i no longer have any social media and i am not sure how active he is on here anymore he said he would do the swap for me but i have lost contact . if anyone knows anyone that does good work i am at the point where i can definitely pay for parts and labor . any help would be helpful just looking for information not a hand out lol.
Thanks for any help . if there isn't anyone in the area depending on how far i would be willing to travel .
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2021 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jason still posts here periodically as he still sells his 3800SC fuel rails. Can't say if he would take on a swap project so locate him and ask. I am not aware of any shops in the NE that are currently undertaking this work. A swap is a very labor intensive project can be quite costly but even so, few seem willing to do it. Since you can purchase all of the swap parts, it can be done as a DIY project. If you can rent a garage for a month or two and obtain or make lifting equipment, a couple of weeks of work should do it.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2021 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dflint:

Hey everyone its been a while but i am looking for trusted help in the western NY or central NY area . I have a 88 Formula and a 3.8 series 2 that i'm looking to install . basically here is my problem. i do not have somewhere to work on my car no garage or barn . I used to talk to Jason "fierofreak00" we talked on facebook in but i no longer have any social media and i am not sure how active he is on here anymore he said he would do the swap for me but i have lost contact . if anyone knows anyone that does good work i am at the point where i can definitely pay for parts and labor . any help would be helpful just looking for information not a hand out lol.
Thanks for any help . if there isn't anyone in the area depending on how far i would be willing to travel .

Thanks to all that let me know, I am still around just not as active as I used to be.
PM sent Dflint

------------------
A coward dies a thousand deaths..................A soldier dies but once.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock