I finally got a Fiero! by WhiteH20kayaker
Started on: 07-18-2021 08:49 AM
Replies: 9 (351 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 08-06-2021 11:59 AM
WhiteH20kayaker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2021 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteH20kayakerClick Here to visit WhiteH20kayaker's HomePageSend a Private Message to WhiteH20kayakerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woo Hoo! I finally got a Fiero too! These cars were introduced the same year I graduated high school. I've always wanted one. I bought this one yesterday and drove it home. The seller told me that one of the belts randomly slips off. Luckily this didn't happen on the way home. I hate "random" problems. It makes it hard to pin point the issue. It came with an extra (iron duke) engine. I'm eager to learn more about my neat little ride!

[This message has been edited by WhiteH20kayaker (edited 07-18-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2021 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice Fiero, that's vvery similar to the first Fiero I had. Welcome aboard
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2021 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Random" problems are the only type I have.....Once took my car up to my Father's house and asked him to "Tell me what the noise is" but when we drove around the block it sounded like a brand new Rolls Royce......."I don't hear anything" So I drove home with it going "Clunk-ity-clunk/wirrrrrrrrrrrrr/scritch......

Nice looking Fiero (You are in trouble now)
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2021 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome, enjoy
The car is fun to drive and can be fun to work on BUT even better to modify
Gifted86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gifted86Send a Private Message to Gifted86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on your new purchase. Any specific plans to update or are you going to leave it more in the stock form?
WhiteH20kayaker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteH20kayakerClick Here to visit WhiteH20kayaker's HomePageSend a Private Message to WhiteH20kayakerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the replies y'all! I will probably leave it mostly stock. Got her cleaned up but not detailed.

[This message has been edited by WhiteH20kayaker (edited 07-25-2021).]

Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks clean!
WhiteH20kayaker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteH20kayakerClick Here to visit WhiteH20kayaker's HomePageSend a Private Message to WhiteH20kayakerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Skybax:

Looks clean!

It's not really clean like detailed. Just a quick wash in the driveway to get some of the scum off from sitting 6 years. But thanks!
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2021 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with the new ride! looks good!!!
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2021 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the club. Fieros are great little cars to own. Just realize that you will be driving a vehicle 37 years old and it will require periodic maintenance. If the seller included an engine that may be a sign of things to come but all of us here seem to be wrenching much of the time..... and we expect it-LOL Good luck with it and enjoy the drive.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock