First CFF meet for me by Lilchief
Started on: 05-06-2021 08:05 PM
Replies: 8 (392 views)
Last post by: CoolBlue87GT on 06-08-2021 02:02 PM
Lilchief

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2021 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I have moved to Florida perminently. Thought this will be a good time to take interest in a local fiero club. Well I registered on their forum and still waiting on the administrator to ok it. Threw all my research I found that they meet at Anthony's pizza in casselbury at 7 first Thursday of the month. Well to make a long story short, I'm the only one to show up. Oh well, could have been worse.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2021 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh man, that sucks. I guess that explains why it took so long for the administrator to approve you (and hasn't yet, I'm guessing). They likely have dissolved. I am in NC, and (sort of) run the ncfiero.com site -- though admittedly, I made a serious goof the last time I tried to update the forum software, and things are a little 'twitchy' now. And I can't export the DB and re-import it to a clean install (that's how things got twitchy to start with).

So while the site is still there, it doesn't get much use.

The guy who owsn The Dragon is (was?) someplace in Florida, but I don't think he was part of CFF. Maybe see if you can find his username and drop him a PM?
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2021 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Central Florida Fieros website is completely dead.....which is sad. I used to be a member of that forum and it had some high traffic. You can message Dave on here (FierociousGT). I believe that is his website.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-06-2021).]

exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2021 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The club ebbs and flows. Right now I would say it is definitely on the lower interest side. There are a lot of members for sure I just think many have lots going on and have taken a break.

Lilchief you in Orlando? What part ?

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-07-2021).]

Lilchief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2021 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm by Leesburg (Fruitland Park). Been down here 3 years on/off. Was wanting to ask several questions, vinyl wrap and frame straightening person (bent core support in sonata).
Villain

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2021 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lilchief, i’m in astatula a short sprint away from leesburg, if you need parts or anything i keep a good stock, i run sunshine state fieros, my number is 407-473-9350
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2021 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lilchief, I just moved to Daytona Beach, & it looks like this location is about an hour from me. This month is pretty busy for me, but if you want to meet up in July & afterwords, I would show up.

Thank you for posting this, this could be great.
-#2pencil-
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2021 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no2pencil

1523 posts
Member since Oct 2009

Originally posted by Trinten:
And I can't export the DB and re-import it to a clean install (that's how things got twitchy to start with).

Which DB server (& forum software) are you running?
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lilchief:

Well I have moved to Florida perminently.

Welcome, I'm in SW FL.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 06-08-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock