Started on: 05-03-2021 08:41 PM
Replies: 12 (281 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 08-03-2021 08:56 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2021 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just received word from Harvey Automotive that the 28th Street Metro Cruise in Grand Rapids is back on & they will have the Classic Car show for Cadillac's, Oldsmobile's, MGs and Fieros. It will be on Saturday August 28th, 2021. Again the wonderful people at Harvey Automotive Campus is having a Classic Car show at there complex. And they have invited the Fiero Community again. They are generously offering us a spot to park and show off our cars at the 28th Street Metro Cruise. In case you are not sure where they are, they are across the street from Berger Chevrolet. Yes the Famous Berger Chevrolet. If you plan to attend stop by any time, 9:00 is the official time for the Harvey show to start.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2021 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Left me know if you plan on parking your car at the show. They wanted a ball park idea.

Thanks
FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2021 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As of right now I will be there!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2021 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well the state is loosing the strings and now more events are now able to have spectators. Looks good for the cruise.
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2021 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you know i'll be there
the last one i went to turned out to be the best at the end.

you know i will be there

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-05-2021).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2021 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
ya all done left me and i always stay till the end!

came in with the Lambo i love Lambos dont cha know
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2021 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

I just received word from Harvey Automotive that the 28th Street Metro Cruise in Grand Rapids is back on & they will have the Classic Car show for Cadillac's, Oldsmobile's, MGs and Fieros. It will be on Saturday August 28th, 2021. Again the wonderful people at Harvey Automotive Campus is having a Classic Car show at there complex. And they have invited the Fiero Community again. They are generously offering us a spot to park and show off our cars at the 28th Street Metro Cruise. In case you are not sure where they are, they are across the street from Berger Chevrolet. Yes the Famous Berger Chevrolet. If you plan to attend stop by any time, 9:00 is the official time for the Harvey show to start.

And, THANK YOU for setting this up every year.....
its one of the top 5 good times any year and i go to High Speed Lambo Runs and Golf Course Country Club ConCours!! cant wait!!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-06-2021).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2021 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully with things "loosened up" on restrictions, it will be a huge show.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Hopefully with things "loosened up" on restrictions, it will be a huge show.

Yes our not so nice governor is opening a lot of things now that she has been caught.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by batousai666:

And, THANK YOU for setting this up every year.....
its one of the top 5 good times any year and i go to High Speed Lambo Runs and Golf Course Country Club ConCours!! cant wait!!

Cant wait to see you again batousai666!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2021 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How many plan on parking at Harvey Automotive?

Thanks

Steve
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2021 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well I am going to do a mass email to all the names I have from the past. Harvey Auto Group would like an idea as to the number I think will attend.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2021 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, do you plan on parking your Fiero at Harvey?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock