Black seat belts anyone? by str8maxn
Started on: 04-26-2021 04:12 PM
Replies: 6 (504 views)
Last post by: Australian on 05-15-2021 04:06 AM
str8maxn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for str8maxnSend a Private Message to str8maxnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in the process of changing the interior from light grey to black. Everything but the seat belts.
I've read you can't dye them as it will rub off. Another option is to sew in black webbing from a different car an leaving about 6 inches for the original belt in place.

Today, I am across this company that will do a color change for $99 per seat belt plus shipping. I sent a text and got a reply saying they can do Fieros.

Safey Restore

I have few other things I need to fix on my Notchie before I send my out. But I wanted to share with the forum.

Please update this post if you end up using them.

JM

[This message has been edited by str8maxn (edited 04-26-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the company you have spoke to? I had a guy do mine years ago, but it has been over 15 years.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Amir

------------------
88 Formula - 3800SC/4t65eHD
88 Coupe - 3800SC/4t65eHD
87GT - Great Blue Chop Top

str8maxn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2021 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for str8maxnSend a Private Message to str8maxnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

What is the company you have spoke to? I had a guy do mine years ago, but it has been over 15 years.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Amir

I saw a youtube video regarding seatbelts found the company website and was able to text them. Asked if they can do fiero seat belts and it appears they can; $99 plus shipping. I have not used.

JM
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2021 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by str8maxn:
I saw a youtube video regarding seatbelts found the company website and was able to text them. Asked if they can do fiero seat belts and it appears they can; $99 plus shipping. I have not used.

JM

What is the company name and phone number for them? I'd like to call them.
mafv8

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2021 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mafv8Send a Private Message to mafv8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had my seat belts, re-webbed with their Ferrari Red color, which was a close match to my Viper Red paint, total cost was $160 back in 2019. I just packed up my seat belt retractors and sent them in, I had them back in a few days with the new webbing installed. And they look great, much better then the grimey light gray I had before. Here is the website https://www.safetyrestore.com

------------------
84SE, aero body, 4 speed and an injected 355 V8

Chief08

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2021 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chief08Send a Private Message to Chief08Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had safety restore re web my seat belts last year and they haven't worked properly since.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2021 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought some new seat belts for the price of that dye I suggest you look up the prices of seat belts as is all certified with tags etc.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock