Started on: 04-14-2021 05:54 PM
Replies: 19 (764 views)
Last post by: RWDPLZ on 04-27-2021 11:17 PM
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New trailer just released, you can see a short bit of the Fiero at the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEE4RO-_jug

Notice the URL on Youtube also almost says 'FEEARO' ?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
vertigo1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vertigo1Send a Private Message to vertigo1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is amazing.
Could not possibly 'jump the shark' any higher but here they are.
So happy. LOL
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some pics:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 04-14-2021).]

dremu

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And I thought the Top Gear Reliant Robin shuttle rocket was bad...

-- A
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh..
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its silly... heat shielding on plastic body panels? But its just for fun and for entertainment so whatever. Maybe the movie will help get more people interested in owning Fieros so its all good!
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could they have at least spent som money on better wheels than stock?

I stopped watching this series after the first one. Even Thor is more believable.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeebus...
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good thing they brought a Fiero with rear defrost...

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 04-15-2021).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This just in........

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 04-15-2021).]

dremu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a Vin Diesel movie, for chrissake. I mean, "xXx", wherein he plays an urban version of James Bond? You can't possibly expect it to make sense. Cars drive fast, sh!t explodes, what else do you want?

-- A
PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was never a Vin Diesel fan until I saw the sequel to "Pitch Black" (A decent movie on it's own). The sequel, "The Chronicles Of Riddick", was actually a very interesting and good movie (But the critics- and the Viny-fans- hated it)

What really got me to respect Vin a bit though, was in a tour of the set, etc with Vin, He mentioned that he had sent flowers to Dame Judy Dench to get her to be in that movie.

By the way, do not waste your time with the 3rd movie, "Riddick".....All he does is say the F-word all through the movie...No real plot either.
dremu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:By the way, do not waste your time with the 3rd movie, "Riddick".....All he does is say the F-word all through the movie...No real plot either.

Umm, hell-OOOO, Katee Sackhoff topless? That's worth it right there.

Again, why would you expect plot in these sorts of movies? Like expecting plot (or even acting) in a Schwarzie movie. Even HE knows that won't happen.

https://youtu.be/HZkeX6TIQWA?t=195

"I know. I have been a vizooal effect." =))

You're right, though, "Chronicles" is the best of the lot, including the animated "Dark Fury".

-- A

[This message has been edited by dremu (edited 04-15-2021).]

vertigo1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2021 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vertigo1Send a Private Message to vertigo1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fast and Furious franchise is an absolute GEM in the action comedy realm it so brilliantly resides in.
NO ONE should try to take these movies seriously. If you do, you're completely missing the point. They purposefully 'jump the shark' a little higher every movie just to be more ridiculous and it's SO much fun.
Suspend your belief and go watch a Fiero get sent into space!

------------------
"The last 29 days of the month are the hardest" - Nikola Tesla

[This message has been edited by vertigo1 (edited 04-16-2021).]

Frenchrafe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2021 05:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrenchrafeSend a Private Message to FrenchrafeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

.... Maybe the movie will help get more people interested in owning Fieros so its all good!

I agree. It's all positive to keep our cars in the spotlight.
Maybe here in France the people will stop saying that my car is a "KITT / knight rider" immitation!!

I'd much prefer to hear "Where's your rocket?" at the next cars-n-coffee.

Ragards,
Rafe

------------------
"Turbo Slug" - '87 Fiero GT. 3800 turbo. - The fastest Fiero in France!
https://www.youtube.com/cha...1wZvWQlkYxTjivW_0XNg

kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2021 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw that car the other day on the interstate yeah it jumped over the traffic jam.
Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2021 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oddly enough, being a car guy most of my life I generally don't like car movies.

However, the Fast & Furious movies are decent if you know which ones to watch.

Here is what a friend sent me 2 years ago and I enjoyed them...

1 = Original (good)
2 = Different story line, no connection (poor, skip)
3 = Different story line, no connection (poor, skip)
4 = Original story continues, same cast (good)
5 = Original story continues, same cast (good)
6 = Original story continues, same cast (good)
7 = Original story continues, Paul Walker dies in real life (good)
--------------------------------The End ---------------------------------------------
8 = Different story line (why bother)
9 = In Production, different story line (put a fork in it already)

LOL

[This message has been edited by Skybax (edited 04-22-2021).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2021 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like they have been following some PFF threads. They just added a creative twist to us.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The reason I have no respect for the F&F franchise is what I saw in that "Big race" in the 1st movie; FOUR abreast, with spectator cars lined up along the course......before the race, the racers turn on their big stereos- Because that'll make a car faster....(Reminds me of Iron Eagle where the kid out-fights professional fighter pilots because he is listening to his cool music).....They start racing and quickly get up to 140 mph.........They continue on for 4-5 minutes at that speed.....And there are always cars lined up along their "course" (Rough estimate; 7-9000 cars would be needed to cover the 7-9 miles they raced)

The topper was when they get to the end, and the same guy who was at the beginning is there to congratulate the winner.......Did he fly in a PLANE to get there before the racers?

Only thing remotely this ridiculous is the General Lee jumping in every episode but never having any damage....That would work in a COMEDY but drama.....? no.......
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2021 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:
...(Reminds me of Iron Eagle where the kid out-fights professional fighter pilots because he is listening to his cool music)....

I liked that movie too...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock