Ocala FL Fiero owners car groups ect by engine man
Started on: 04-07-2021 07:55 PM
Replies: 8 (176 views)
Last post by: engine man on 04-08-2021 10:09 PM
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi i have just bought a place in Morriston so are there cruise nights ,car show and just fun thing to do in Ocala
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by engine man:

Hi i have just bought a place in Morriston so are there cruise nights ,car show and just fun thing to do in Ocala

I really enjoyed the Logan's Farm car show in the Ocala area. I have also had a very good time at the GM car show held at Silver Springs. Both times I attended, I was fortunate to win best of class for my vehicle.

Nelson

engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know Buba speedway for some dirt racing and Gainesville for drag racing and sounds like some good car shows nearby not that my car is a car i would put in a show but fun to look at others cars to get ideas and just admire nice cars
jdv

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi they just had a show at the Don garlets drag racing museum. I live right down the street from it. Welcome to Slowcala
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks jdv Ocala has more going on then where I come from I think but maybe not anyway I do know it will be warmer during the winter
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just moved up here from south FL. and that is the name the realtor gave it. It is a lot slower paced than West Palm Beach.If you get a chance check out the Don Garletd museum.
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jdv yes i am sure it is slower than West Palm Beach but more going on than Lebanon NH as i have lived West Palm Beach I am sure I will find things to do maybe i will have to drive to Orlando or Lakeland and visit friends
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you have a shop down off southern blvd that did 2.8 turbos?
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No i just lived in West Palm

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock